REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

welcome to bayside, blake.

tibby
    tibby

welcome to bayside, blake. Empty welcome to bayside, blake.

Post by tibby Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

God, going to a new school is so nerve-racking. You never know if they're going to like you. What if you become the weirdo that you never openly teased but were scoffed at silently? What if they thought I was a loser? What if they think I'm a nerd? Oh my God. So many "What If's". I pulled into the school parking lot in my red truck, nothing too old nothing too new. The perfect car of discreet. I closed my door and tossed my backpack over my shoulder. I walked to the office and they gave me my schedule and locker, and gave me my papers to hand in tomorrow. I stepped back outside and followed the little map that Mrs. Denall had scribbled on my schedule and was walking, not paying attention to anything else. Which, in hindsight, was probably the stupidest thing I did that day. Because as I was studying that little map, I hit something solid. Not a wall, thank the Lord. That would have been something almost impossible to recover from. But a person. And my papers went everywhere. "Shit." I muttered and dropped to my knees, trying to pick up all of my papers. Of course, this happened in the middle of the quad. Where everyone hangs out before class, apparently. "I'm sorry." A male voice said gruffly and handed me a couple more of my forms. "Thanks." I said, standing up. "Just watch yourself next time." He said and I looked up to see him smiling. So maybe I should describe him, because he was gorgeous. Kind of an sublte gorgeous though. He had hazel eyes. Some freckles on his nose. Naturally pink lips. Brown hair. "I'm really sorry." I said again, glancing back at my map. "New student?" He asked. "That obvious?" I asked, half a smile perched on my face. "Nah, I just know everyone around here." He smiled, his eyes glinting. "Great, I knocked into Mr. Popular." I groaned quietly. He laughed. "No, it's not like that..." He trailed off. "Blake." I offered. "Blake." He repeated. "It's nice to meet you." He added. "Same goes." I said, ambling towards my locker. Or where I thought it was. "Let me see this." He slid the top sheet off of my arm and glanced at it. "We have chemistry." He nodded, scanning the paper. "Excuse me?" I asked. Saying that was probably the second stupidest thing I did. "Class." He smiled. "Oh." I nodded. "Well I'll see you around Blake." He smiled. "I'll see you around..." I trailed off, not knowing his name. "Finn." He smiled and disappeared into the crowd. Well, that couldn't be the worst way to start off the school year, could it?
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

welcome to bayside, blake. Empty Re: welcome to bayside, blake.

Post by AshleyBrooke Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Great, please continue(:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 pm

finn is such an adorable name<333

lovethestory!
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 pm

continue!
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

soon(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am