REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up]

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up] Empty Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up]

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 am

Just Gonna Stand There
    And Watch Me Burn....

Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up] Back,dress,horizon,water,alone,girl-f7237054f369aca58041b635c3bfa3d2_h

But That's Alright 'Cause
    I like the Way It Hurts.

Cat has always loved Ben, and she always thought he loved her. So, when he starts going out with her best friend, Lindsay, she feels betrayed, and most importantly, heartbroken. But her love for Ben stays and she feels tortured inside, broken indeed. Cat stays with Ben, he being her best friend. So, as he tells her of his wonderful relationship with Linds, Cat feels pushed aside. Now her best friend for 12 years is pushing her away for her girl best friend, and she can't help it. Now, its junior year and Linds and Ben are as happy as ever, Ben is no longer her friend, and there's a new boy at school that keeps on coming to Cat's mind. Like Rihanna says, just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright because...

"I love the way you lie."

Last edited by caitlynn on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up] Empty Re: Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up]

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 am

chapters.

one
    two
    three[coming soon]

Last edited by caitlynn on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up] Empty Re: Just Gonna Stand There[chapter two up]

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

updated.
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 am

one.

I stared to where the airplane was ready to take off. It twinkled along with a sky full of twinkling stars. My father was on that flight, he was leaving again. I remember when he lft, I would run to Ben and cry out on his shoulder about my horrible father and my estranged mother. I would lay on him, and he would be there to pick up the broken shards of me, and put them back together with his own Ben-made super glue. I would cry,"Why Ben?" and he would answer," I'm here, and it'll all be alright." Ben was my savior, I wouldn't have gottne throught that rought patch without him. Then, my semi-best friend Lindsey started keeping track of him. I told Ben about her, and he was intrested. I was broken again and I couldn't tell Ben to fix me cause he broke it. Ben was my best friend, he had been through everything with me. But, since 7th grade year, I had feelings for him. Strong feelings. I had been walking home when he had pattted e on the back.
    "Hey," he started. "Guess what? I'm dating Lindsay!"
    I died a little bit inside. I still said,"Great!" and squealed. I was fighting the tears that were now burning in my eyes.
    When I got up to my room, I took out my dad's lighter, and touched it to my skin. It felt good, the pain felt good. Once I burned the patch of skin, I took out a small knife and sliced a bit of skin. Was it supposed to feel good? I didn't remember, this pain was pleasure to me. I sat on my bed and cryed a little bit more. I was practically burning, that's what I felt.

Last edited by caitlynn on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm

can'twait:)
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

chapter one is up. will work on chapter 2
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm

two.

I stared out my bedroom window, staring across the street where the new people were unpacking. The Vanderbilt's had a bunch of fragile stuff, chandeliers, beautifully hand-carved rocking chairs with silk covers, real Persian carpets, gold-rimmed mirrors, and much much more. There were two little girls with blonde curls, dressed in pink silk dresses. There were also a woman, well-dressed in cashmere and cotton, directing everything. Then, I saw him. I don't know if it was love at first sight, I never think I will know. Maybe this was. but when I first saw him, I knew we would be something together. He had sparkling blue-green eyes, and light brown hair that he kept flipping. I was attracted to him at first sight. I knew I was half-in love. He was like surrounded by light when I saw him, I knew it. My father had left a Godiva $200 basket filled with goodies, so I picked that up and headed to the house. I studied the petunias all planted in neat white rows and the yellow daisies all cheerful. I knocked on the door, and got ready to see this glowing boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 am