REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

glamour.[3]

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

glamour.[3] Empty glamour.[3]

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 pm

glamour.

glamour.[3] Z203466061

Glamour. Everyone wants is, to bask in it, to be it. But there are some that already have it and are the essence of it.
    Three girls; one from L.A., one from the Upper East Side, and one from, ewww, Georgia, are these girls. And when they get an oppurtunity
    to go to an elite school for getting your education, learning to be a great beta, a amazing trendsetter, or, as few are bestowed, learning
    to be an alpha. So buckle up, and enjoy the ride,

chapters.
    one
    two
    three

Last edited by cam on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
    erika!
    erika!

glamour.[3] Empty Re: glamour.[3]

Post by erika! Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm

sounds good(:
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

can someone teach me how to post the chapters on the first post (1...2...3...) so that when you click on them, you can go to that chapter automatically?
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm

chapter one.

Emma Marie stared out of her penthouse’s window, waiting for the private jet to
    land. In 2 hours, she would be on her way to Paris, to Glamitour Academy. GA was an elite school
    for only the rich and fabulous. That, and smart-chic girls that had a GPA of 10.1. Emma had sent
    in an application for it a year ago because, since she was a private school girl from the Upper East
    Side, she had to get in the best highschool. Being 14 with a dad that has about a billion dollars,
    had its good side. Emma took a look around at the home she had lived in forever. The brown suede
    loveseat that she had heard her father talk about how he and his first wife, my mom, had met. The
    Picasso my father bought for my mom that hung on the cream-colored walls. And the end table were
    I decided I was going to be overly-succsesful. Emma straightened her gold Tiffany key necklace and
    wiped a small, but emotional tear away. She wished she met her mother. Her mother was supposed to
    be such a lively woman. Emilia Strauss was a beutiful lady and with her clear blue eyes, porcelain skin,
    and blonde hair, Emma's father was struck. Emma prepared for the emotional impact of leaving.

And what about Handler?

erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Cutee(=
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm

cute! I love it<3
    I especially like what you did with the background
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 pm

d

Last edited by caitlynn on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 pm

chapter two.

Lauren Henderson looked out at the red Georgian dirt. Being in Georgia was never her choice, she wanted to live in
    Paris, maybe Hawaii. Never mind that, at least she was in the state of Scarlett O'Hara. But living in Georgia and having olive
    skin and dark brown hair wasn't exactly the best. Everyone looked at Lauren like she was an outsider, and some even crossed
    to the other side to the street just to avoide her. Georgia was a stupid state. I mean, to judge someone just because they had
    darker skin than you was wrong and stupid. Lauren shook the thought from her head. Tonight, she was going to have fun. Her
    parents promised that if she got in to Glamitour Academy, the night before she left they would do something. And then she
    got in. Lauren couldn't wait for the private plane to come down, and every prejudiced Georgian asshole could watch while her olive
    skinned legs, clad in Mark Jacobs flats, step onto the plane.

Last edited by cam on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 pm

I likeee(=
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:55 am

chapter three.

Kat Dansfeild stretched her tan, Californian legs across the white sand of the beach. California
    was the Golden State, and 100% of Kat's body was golden. The sun soaked into the clear water, making it beautiful
    on the Santa Monica pier. Kat prayed to God everyday for letting her live in a place so lively and beautiful. The
    beach house had always been the place for Kat to relax when she was stressed. And she was majorly stressed
    right now. With getting into GA Academy, Kat had been breaking out for days. She had prepared to dump her beau
    of 2 years, Kenneth, but she couldn't break his heart. Kenneth was a sweet boy, devoted but a crack head. And Kat
    had been planning to dump his butt for a while. Getting into the academy was just a perfect excuse for it to be a little
    easier. Kat, with her golden-brown hair, hazel eyes, and golden skin was a catch, but she didn't see it. All she saw was
    an ugly snibbet of a monster girl that had too long eyelashes, ginourmous feet, and bed head twenty-four seven.
    Kat had self-esteem, she believed she could do anything, but her parents had raised her to poh-poh peoples looks
    and see them what they are inside.
    Kenneth: u need 2 tell me something?ppl tell me you're dumping me

Kat prepared herself to say it the hard way, Kenneth was a big boy, he could take care of himself, he was cute enough,
    he'd find himself a perky, cheerleader blonde in no time.

Kat: yes, I am. you are a big butthead and, Im leaving. have a happy life (: i wish the
    best for you. bye bye.
    Kenneth: wat? you ho, are u seeing someone else?

Kat thought he was just too immature.

Kat: good bye you pot head. im leaving for a elite school and im leaving you behind. sorry. ):

And with that, Kat shut her phone.
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 am

Ooh I like this.
    Agh she dumped him over text??
    Hahah that's cold.
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am

Aha I know! ^

but from the looks of it he deserved it...
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 pm

dont worry Smile

ill explain it in kat's next chapter which is 6 i think...

<3 all of you people who commented!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm