REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

living in a dream[2]

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

living in a dream[2] Empty living in a dream[2]

Post by caitlynn<3 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Living in a
    dream.

living in a dream[2] Ll0610

Dianna Somerson couldn't be anymore weirder now that
    she has been sent to a boarding school for the wonderfully talented(or weird.) She has
    always had good test scores but never good at friends. She had one, untill that
    friend ditched her for fame. Now, Dianna has sworn that she will be the best,
    untill she meets the charming Jonathan.

chapters;

chapter one
    chapter two

Last edited by cam on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Morgayne
    Morgayne

living in a dream[2] Empty Re: living in a dream[2]

Post by Morgayne Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 pm

can't wait Smile
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Chapter One.

"Dude," Alex Clark snapped at some guy wearing a Yankees cap. "D'ya really need to wear
    that Stankees cap? I mean, its California." This is what I liked about Alex. She told the truth, but sometimes was harsh about it.
    "So whaddaya need to tell me, Di?" Alex turned to me and smaked her mint cookie gum.
    "I'm leaving." I simply blurted it out. I regretted that when Alex's pale face turned bright red. She was ready to blow steam. At me.
    "What?!" she yelled. "After all the social climbing I've helped you with, you're gonna bail and be useless?" This
    time, it was me turning pale. Alex's black eyes glinted, and I knew she was telling the truth.
    "Wh-a-at?" I blinked several times.
    "Yeah," Alex started. "I never really liked you, maybe when we first met, then I met this really cool talent agent, and he told me
    you were a "false friend". I've only pretended since 'cause I needed a BFF here for another 4 months, But, since your
    leaving, I'm now going to Hollywood to catch my career. Good luck being an annoying loser." Alex
    snapped her gum once more, turned around, and left with a flurry of her brown hair.
    Thats when I ran to the park, up to the playground's highest point, layed down, and sobbed for another 4 hours.
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

hope you all like it!!!!!<3
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm

haha clark is my boyfriends last name.. [: i like it so far Very Happy
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Chapter Two.

"Dianna Somerson, please board Flight 102, thank you,"
    I looked up from Wuthering Heights, and wiped away the lone tear from my face. You can't get over losing your best
    friend. Its like a bullet to your heart, a dagger in your throut, a dog biting your jugular. Its a hard pain for so long. I
    stood up and pulled the pretty Louis Vouiton luggage behind me. My parents bought it for me just because I got into
    the school.
    "Thanks," I practically whispered to the guy that checked my ticket.

When I was picked up by the school's limo, the tears had completely stopped and I had now a frozen heart. Not completely frozen,
    but it was cold. I sat on the leather seat with a detirmined look on my face, I was going to be the best. I knew it. We stopped in front
    of a huge brick building with ivy climbing up the walls. This was my new school.

A/N: ill add to it later!!!! (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm