REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
nants
Lexi
6 posters

You'll Make It

Lexi

You'll Make It Empty You'll Make It

Post by Lexi Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

You'll Make It

You'll Make It P1000749

When Kacie moves a whole two states away, she see's the world a whole different way. Sure, there are nice people, but you can never make a friend without making an enemy.
    Casey's life is a bit above average, but not perfect. She has the best boyfriend, the best friends and the best grades. But that all changes when two things blow up in her face: a rumor and a new girl.

AN: This is a life story, so there's no real plot. I mean, in some way's it could be considered a love story, but I think not because it's a teen's life. Not one teen can be in real love. Sorry, but that's what I think (unless you're really mature, like some people I know but other than that, no.). This is based off of true events. The story is a mixture of my life and several of my friends, so this is a believible story. This is also taking place in two different Point Of Views, in Kacie's and Casey's.

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi

You'll Make It Empty Re: You'll Make It

Post by Lexi Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Kacie Andrews

Kacie Andrews is the new girl at Melbrooke Junior High. It wouldn't be so bad, but she transfered mid-year in the seventh grade. Everyone has their own group of people to hang out with, and it's hard to fit in. She come from a big city, and when she moves to a small town she doesn't fit in. She's a very quiey person when you first meet her, but she's the loudest girl when she warms up to you. She's very athletic and artistic. She's told that she looks like Twiggy but has a fuller face. She has big brown, almost black, eyes, and short, spikey, ink black hair.

AN:

Last edited by Lexi on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lexi

Casey Miller

Casey Miller is MelBrooke's, for lack of a better term, "queen bee". She is considered an almost exact opposite. Casey is very outgoing and loud. She, like Kacie, is artistic and athletic. She is considered the all American girl. She has long, wavy, blonde hair, big blue eyes, and a heart shaped face. She prides herself in being the 'it' girl in her grade. But, they don't know how wrong they are. She deals with a big bulling problem, and it's by the least expected people: her friends.

AN:

Last edited by Lexi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi

Chapter One.
    Casey's POV.

I walked into Melbrooke Junior High. I banged my alto saxaphone into the door, and tripped over my shoelace. I fell flat on the floor just as her friend Ana came running up. Ana laughed and picked up my instrument. "Mr. Stewart is looking for you. He said jazz band starts at 7:15, not whenever you feel," Ana said.

I looked at my watch. 7:20. "I'm only five minutes late! And anyway, he's never here on time." I walked down the hall with Ana. "Here, give me my instrument. You're not in jazz band anyway," I grabbed the instrument just as I got to the band room door. "Okay, well, bye!" I opened the door, and went to her seat. I took my coat and bookbag off and unpacked my saxaphone.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Miller," Mr. Stewart said with a threating glare. Behind me, someone giggled. "Is something funny Mr. Dreser?"

He laughed out loud. "You do an awsome impression of Severus Snape in Harry Potter," Jonathan Dreser almost dropped his trombone from laughter. "It's so close to it!"

"Enough!" Mr. Stewart snapped. Jonathan stopped laughing at once. I looked at Jonathan like he was an idiot, but I smiled. "As I was saying, before Casey interuped us, at each concert, we perform one well known song, whether it's a jazz song or not. And with many suggestions, I chose the most popular song: 'Enter Sandman.'" All the boys cheered.

"Wait a second," Emily Truddsen intervined, "yesterday you told me that the song was going to be 'Don't Stop Believin,' now its some song I don't even know!" she shrieked. She put the cool bass claranet head to her head.

"Oh stop being a kiss-up," Steven yelled from one of the drum sets. "It's annoying!"

"Oh yeah? It doesn't take talent to play the drums!" Emily fired back.

"You're right," he smirked, "it takes a genious to play it. Unlike you!"

"Okay! Enough!" Mr. Stewart screamed. "This isn't a time to socialize! I have decided that it will never work with the trombones, so we are doing this and if-"

"Um, hi," a pretty girl said, interupting Mr. Stewart. "I'm Kacie. Do you know where room 124 is?"

AN:

Last edited by Lexi on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    nants
    nants

Post by nants Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 am

Sounds great!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 am

Chapter one up tomorrow maybe...
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm

looks good [:
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

First chapter up!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Bumppp??
    Jane
    Jane

Post by Jane Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:24 pm

omg this is so good!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Next chapter up soon!!!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Chapter Two.
    Kacie's POV.

I woke up this morning to my mom screaming my name. "Kacie Andrews! Get up now! You are going to be late!" I sat up and went to my closet. I pulled on the first shirt I found and a pair of skinny jeans. I walked downstairs to my kitchen and my mom just looked at me. "Are you kidding? Please try to make a good impression," she whined.

"She looks fine, ma," my brother said behind me. "I don't see why she needs to change. First impressions show how you act and look, and it shouldn't be a lie." My 14 year old brother sounded like he was fifty.

"Don't sass me boy. Kacie, go change. Kristopher, sit down and eat. We are leaving in fifteen minutes," she grabbed her bag and keys. "I'll be in the car," and she left the house.

"Kay," Kris said looking at me, "you don't need to change. She's just a cranky old lady. I'll go tell her I'll walk you to school."

"How are you going to get to school?" I asked. As much as Kris tried to help me, he doesn't help himself. "Actually never mind. I'll just walk myself, it's fine, trust me," I picked up my bag, grabbed a granola bar, and walked out the door.

I walked the six blocks to Melbrooke Junior High. It wasn't special. It was average, not expensive or grand, just average. I walked into the building. It was quiet. I didn't hear anything. I walked around looking for people, and that's when I heard "Enough! This isn't a time to socialize!" I walked into that room.

"Um. Hi," I said. "I'm Kacie. Do you know where room 124 is?"

Everyone giggled and I turned red from embarressment. I wanted to die on the spot. I haven't been here for more than a minute and I was being made fun of. Some girl unpacking a saxaphone looked up. "Don't worry. They aren't laughing at you. They're laughing because my name is Casey too."

"Oh," I said still red. It took me a minute to realize that my question wasn't answered. "So, uh, where is room 124?"

"Ms. Miller, forget your instrument. Just close it, and help Kacie," the teacher, I'm assuming, next turned to me. "She will help you find your classrooms before homeroom. I am assuming you got a class?"

"Uh, yeah," I looked at the class written on my hand, "class 7-11."

"Oh man," some kid at the drums complained. "She's not even in my grade."

"Oh, dude, come on. Don't embarress her," a trumpet player said. "I'm Valerie," she smiled. "I'm in the eigth grade, so you won't be seeing me around. 8-10, actually."

"Okay! Leave the poor girl alone," Casey said. She turned to me. "Come on. You're in my best friends class. Let me introduce you to her."

AN:
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Comments??? Critiziem??? Anything???
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 am

Hello?
    Kelsey
    Kelsey