REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

water balloon drive-by.

sb

water balloon drive-by. Empty water balloon drive-by.

Post by sb Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 pm

"Is that a water balloon?"

The wicked grin on Adam's face confirms that in his hand is indeed a balloon filled with water. He tosses it to me and grabs about five more from the large plastic tub by the back door.

Luckily, I catch the balloon before it can explode. "What are you going to do with all those?" I ask, but I already know the answer.

Poor Kyle won't even see it coming.

I help load about eight balloons into an old plastic bag and hop onto the ATV behind Adam.

"I think he's out on the golf cart with Jack," Adam says, gesturing towards the field. "Let's get him."

I have to hold on for dear life as Adam kicks the ATV up through four gears right off the bat, and we're going so fast I'm sure I'll fall to my death. "Slow down, idiot!" I cry as he takes an incredibly sharp turn that sends a water balloon flying out of the bag.

"Just hold onto those balloons," He counters with a smirk.

We enter the field, and Adam shuts off the engine. We listen for the quiet hum of the golf cart, and when I see the white roof over some brush in the distance, Adam zips towards it.

We park behind some small saplings, hidden in the shrubs and wheat. I grab four water balloons and toss two to Adam. Then, I cross the path and hide on the other side.

The golf cart gets closer and closer, and when I see it coming around the bend, I nod to Adam. I jump out and hurl my water balloons at Kyle.

One hits the seat next to him, and one smacks him in the neck. The one that hits the seat pops, soaking his shorts, but the one that hit his neck doesn't.

Kyle recovers quickly from his surprise, and he picks up the unpopped water balloon. He fires it at me, but I duck just in time.

Adam has already wasted the rest of the water balloons on Jack, and he hops back on the ATV. "Retreat!" He yells.

I run in front of the golf cart and practically jump on top of Adam in my haste to get on the ATV. We buzz off towards the yard before Kyle and Jack can even get a word in.

By the time we reach the house, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe, and Adam joins in.

He turns around, holding a big pink balloon, and pops it right over my head. Now, he's laughing really hard.

My good mood is ruined.

He is so dead.

AN: Adam spoils everything. Hahaha this was great though; we did it about six or seven times, and we used 100 water balloons. x]
    Zoe
    Zoe

water balloon drive-by. Empty Re: water balloon drive-by.

Post by Zoe Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Hehe I love this!
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm

100 water balloons?! Jeesh, you're all crazy. A good crazy. =]
    claire
    claire

Post by claire Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm

shatteredxlolli wrote:100 water balloons?! Jeesh, you're all crazy. A good crazy. =]
    a rather awesome crazy. <3
    chronic
    chronic

Post by chronic Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

hahah this is so cute.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm