REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Untitled

Lee
    Lee

Untitled Empty Untitled

Post by Lee Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

She plugged the iPod headphones into her ears. Then she set it on shuffle and the song "Why Can't I?" by Liz Phair came on. This song basically described her life. Always pining after the unattainable boy. Constantly thinking about them, staring, and smiling like an idiot. The girl started her walk home from work. Her black converse made thumping noises on the pavement and she was partially guilty of bobbing her head along to the music. The workday had been okay with the exception of kids whining and complaining non-stop.

She was coming up to a light to cross, as it turned yellow then to a bright red. She paused and looked to her left. There was Adam, sitting in his car with his hands on the wheel. He was another counselor at her camp who was cute and had a great smile. She looked back at him one more time and this time his eye caught her perfectly. He smiled and rolled down his window.

“Hey Leslie! Do you need a ride home?” he asked.

She took one ear bud out, “No it’s ok I don’t live too far away.”

She kind of blushed and turned back to face the traffic. Then she heard a click and he shouted, “Just get in the car already!”

Leslie cracked a smile and quickly hopped in the car as the light turned green. She buckled herself and when she looked up she caught Adam staring at her. He got all flustered, “Sorry.”

She answered, “It’s fine.”

With twenty awkward seconds of no talking they pulled up to another red light. He turned to her and said, “Damn we only have two weeks left. I never would have thought the summer went by so fast.”

Leslie replied, “Yeah! It seems like yesterday I was filling out my application for this job.”

He said, “Yeah you’re right,” and then he turned to her again and just stared into her green eyes. The light changed and he put his foot to the petal, “Where should I turn?”

She thought about it, “Oh, you’re gonna make a right at the next stop sign.”

He nodded, “You know it’s a shame that us co-workers don’t really hang out that much outside of camp.”

Her eyes widened, “Yeah you’re right. We see each other for six hours a day then we just go into our different worlds.”

He answered her, “You’re so right. I should make time to see you, um I mean other co-workers outside of camp.”

She laughed as he made the right, “Yeah that could be fun.”

His black Lexus zipped down her street and he adjusted his glasses on his face. Adam asked Leslie, “What house is yours?”

She answered, “The white one with the porch.”

He slowly hit the brakes and she could see her bedroom window on the second floor. She started to unbuckle herself and said, “Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it.”

He put his hands behind his head, “Oh it’s no big deal for one of my favorite counselors.”

She bit her lip and blushed instantly. She opened the door and started to make her way out. Once she closed the door and started walking away she heard Adam, “Wait! Leslie! You forgot something!”

She whipped her head around and made her way back to the vehicle. She opened the door and bent in to see what she forgot. He awkwardly handed Leslie her iPod, “Didn’t want you to be without your tunes.”

A big smile spread across her face, “Oh Adam, always thinking of others.”

He laughed to himself but when he looked up he stopped when their eyes met. Silence for a few moments until slowly and steadily there heads moved in together inch by inch, until eventually he laid his lips upon hers. She placed her hand on his shoulder for support and he grabbed her face. They fit into each other perfectly and she slid back into the passenger seat where their lips attacked each other for a few more minutes. When they finally pulled away all they could do was smile at each other.

He started to talk, “Looks like we’ll be seeing each other a lot more.”

She cracked a joke, “Yeah I guess you could say that.”

----------------------------------------------

AN:
    I don't know where this really comes from. It's basically a combo of my feelings and things I want to happen in this little one shot. Enjoy :]

Last edited by Lee on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lynsie.☮
    lynsie.☮

Untitled Empty Re: Untitled

Post by lynsie.☮ Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 pm

AWHHHHH!!! its so cute (: i LOVE ittttt

PS i love that song & now its stuck in my head hahah
    Lee
    Lee

Post by Lee Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Haha thanks! (:
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 am

Aww, Lee, I loved it!
    It was really sweet and cute<3
    and I was honestly shocked to find
    my name in this, as well. x]
    Hahaha. but i loved it<3
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 am

Oh wow, Lee! I loved this! It's so cute. =]
    Lee
    Lee

Post by Lee Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 am

hellogoodbye wrote:
    Aww, Lee, I loved it!
    It was really sweet and cute<3
    and I was honestly shocked to find
    my name in this, as well. x]
    Hahaha. but i loved it<3

Hahaha thank you so much! Very Happy
    Lmao I just picked a random name and didn't realize it was your name until now lol x]

shatteredxlolli wrote:Oh wow, Lee! I loved this! It's so cute. =]

Shmanks Amber! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 pm