REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

when it's time

madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

when it's time Empty when it's time

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:10 pm

when it's time 31256_10

I never thought I’d hear someone sing me a love song. I never thought you could have someone care about you the way you wanted someone to. It’s truly surreal, a magical feeling that someone loves you more than you think possible. I was being played a love song, by the two people I could never live without. One was my best friend. And the other, well, might be something more.

“Hello.”

“Hello.”

“What’s your name?”

“Adrianna, but I go by Addie. And you, new boy?”

“William, but I go by Will.”

“Will? What a common name. I think I know someone else named Will.”

“Oh, do you now.”

“Yes, as a matter of fact. If we become friends, I’ll have two Wills.”

On cue, Will came up. He was wearing a flawless outfit, tight jeans and a loose stripped shirt. His hair was spiked up, looking insanely adorable. Grinning, I waved him over. Will’s eyes brightened at the sight of the male heartthrob. With a new found skip in his step, he walked over to us.

“Hello there. My friend Addie must have introduced me. I’m William, otherwise known as-” Will was cut off by Will.

“Will. I’m Will too. And Addie has it in her mind I’d want to be her friend.” I blushed at the semi-true accusation. Will –both of them- grinned at the blush. Fabulous Will rolled his eyes.

“Addie, what do you suppose we do? Can’t have two Wills running around.”

My nose crinkled. I turned to New Will, “What’s your last name?”

“Abbott.”

“And this Will’s last name is Canton.”

An idea popped into my head. “We’ll call Will Canton, Canton and we’ll call you Abbott.” I grinned at the totally flawless idea. But, Will -I mean Abbott- smirked, before replying to my fool proof idea.

“What’s your last name, Addie?”

“It’s Gallagher. Oh PLEASE don’t call me that! It’s too boyish!” Whining, I looked up at Will –I mean Canton- shook his head.

“You’re going by your last name, Addie. But, we can call you Gally if you prefer.”

Groaning, I sighed, “Gallagher is better than that.”

And I had my two best friends, from day one of freshman year.

“GALLAGHER! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!” Canton screamed at me. Giggling, I ran over to Abbott, who hugged me. My blonde hair was the only thing that Canton could see; my small frame was easy to hide in Abbott’s large six foot three one. He chuckled at the sight of the small blue strip of hair that was in our friend’s light brown always perfectly styled hair.

“Calm down Canton!”

“Don’t you tell me to calm down Abbott! My boyfriend told me he doesn’t like ‘unnatural’ hair!” Canton whined, just a bit. I felt the slightest bit guilty. Squirming, Abbott let go of me, and I went up to hug my friend.

“You do know that now YOU have to get a blue strip of hair.” He whispered, teasingly in my ear.

“I’ll get a pink one, and Abbott will get whatever color he wants.” I protested. Canton smiled.

“We have no time to lose Gallagher.” And with that, Canton canceled his date (and Jacob didn’t mind. In fact he was quite amused by the outcome of the situation, Canton informed us).

Even though the cost was our monthly allowances combined, that night Canton, Abbott and I had a single colored streak in our hair: Mine was pink, Canton’s was electric blue (he changed the color, slightly) and Abbott’s was red.

In sophomore year, we started a trend.

“GO TO HELL!” I screamed at both of them, “BOTH OF YOU GO TO HELL!”

“Gallagher,” Abbott’s voice was calm and collective, “We’re sorry. Neither of us knew that-”

“FUCK YOU!” I shouted, my voice now edging hysteria, “FUCK YOU ALL!”

Canton looked me in the eyes, knowing that I was utterly pissed right now. Abbott was trying to calm me down, but by the way Canton touched Abbott’s arm, he knew to stop. I started to cry, because I was just yelling at them. I was actually mad at myself.

“I’m sorry guys, I really am. I just, I just. I don’t know why.”

“Babe, I’m sorry for making you upset.”

“I’m surprised you knew the word fuck.” Canton thumped Abbott at that statement. Giggling through my tears, I replied, “I’m surprised you have manners.”

Canton laughed out loud at that statement. Even though Abbott looked slightly pouty at the accusation, I knew he wasn’t mad at me. Instead of dwelling on it though, Abbott kissed my forehead.

“He was sure a dickhead, though. Sorry for teasing you about your ex-boyfriend and if you both had sex.” Abbott was sincere, I knew that much. Canton nodded, before putting in his two cents.

“Know this: All boys want is sex. Trust me; straight men are the biggest bitches on the earth. Other than Abbott here.” Canton attempted to put his arm around Abbott, but due to the fact Abbott was significantly taller than either of us, it didn’t work out very well.

“I guess that means you’re not a bitch, Canton.”

“That’s right, Abbott. I’m not a bitch.”

“And thank God for that!” I hollered.

In junior year, I learned that your true friends don’t care if you yell at them when your boyfriend breaks up with you the night after you had sex.

“I can’t believe it you guys,” We were all crying, “That these four years have gone by so fast,” I sobbed into Canton’s shoulder, “And I wish I could show you how much you mean to me.” Abbott pulled Canton away from me, leaving me to cry alone. But, they came back, with Canton’s guitar.

“And that’s what we are about to show you Gallagher.” Abbott smiled, right as Canton started playing a familiar song. Abbott sang the first few lyrics.

The words get trapped in my mind
    I'm sorry I don't take the time to feel the way I do

'Cause from the first day you came into my life
    My time ticks around you
    But then I need your voice
    As a key to unlock all the love that’s trapped in of me

So tell me when it's time to say I love you

All I want is you to understand
    That when I take your hand its 'cause I want to

We're all born in a world of doubt
    But there's no doubt

I figured out
    I love you

And I feel lonely for
    All the losers that will never take the time to say
    What is really on their mind instead they just hideaway
    And yet they'll never have
    Someone like you to guide them and help along the way

So tell me when it’s time to say I love you
    So tell me when it’s time to say I love you

“I truly love you like I’ve never loved anyone else, Adrianna Gallagher.” Abbott grinned. Canton giggled.

“I’m gay. So, I love you like a sister.” Canton shrugged. I wiped my tears, beyond doubt in shock.

I never thought I’d hear someone sing me a love song. I never thought you could have someone care about you the way you wanted someone to. It’s truly surreal, a magical feeling that someone loves you more than you think possible. I was being played a love song, by the two people I could never live without. One was my best friend. And the other, well, might be something more.

And they both said it.

I sang back, softly.

“So tell me when it’s time to say I love you.”

The last day of my senior year, I knew that everything was just getting started.

when abbott sings, it's bolded. when canton sings, it's italics. when they sing together, it's underlined. this was inspired by the song 'When It's Time' sung by Green Day, though it wasn't recorded till the musical 'American Idiot' came out. The song featured in the story is 'When It's Time' if ya couldn't tell. Word count is 1,292. Oh, and it was also inspired by the pic up there.

Adrianna Gallagher looks like Dianna (girl).

Will Canton looks like Chris (other guy).

Will Abbott looks like Cory (middle).

Last edited by madi of suburbia on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    claire
    claire

when it's time Empty Re: when it's time

Post by claire Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm

aww, i love canton. <3
    and this story. adorable!
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 pm

aww thanks claire!
    i wish canton was straight. he is quite cute!
    claire
    claire

Post by claire Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

nooo his being-gay-ness just adds to his appeal. x]
    and will abbott is pretty hot.
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm

haha the pic is actually three members of teh glee castx]

will abbott: one of the most amazing men ever.
    i'm seriously jealous of gallagher. i'd KILL for two guy friends like that:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 am