REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

secrets.

ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

secrets. Empty secrets.

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 am

secrets.
    secrets. _110

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
    That’s alright because I like the way it hurts."

"I need another story,
    Something to get off my chest."

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
    That’s alright because I love the way you lie."

"From all the truth that I've said,
    Come by it honestly I swear."

"I can’t tell you what it really is
    I can only tell you what it feels like
    And right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe."

"Tell me what you want to hear
    Something that were like those years
    Sick of all the insincere
    So I'm gonna give all my secrets away."

"I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight
    As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight
    High off of love drunk from my hate.

It’s like I’m huffin’ paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate."

"This time, don't need another perfect line
    Don't care if critics never jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away."

Credits go to:
    Love the Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
    Secrets - OneRepublic
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

secrets. Empty Re: secrets.

chapters.

one.

Last edited by -;gottagomyownway on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

one.

“When I’m with him, I am thinking of you.”

“Kat? Kaaat? KAT!”

I was knocked out of my trance, just to hear Justin screaming in my ear. I couldn’t help but shake my head and smile as I turned off my new nano that I recently received for my birthday. Mama always knew how strong my love for music was.

“Hm?” I asked smugly and looked up to meet Justin’s hazel eyes, which were now, a mixture of ocean blue and dark green making them look mysterious as if he was hiding something in them.

“We’re here,” he said with a smirk and pointed out of the window just to show the gorgeous view of the huge clear body of water and the Sun getting ready to set. We arrived just in time.

He offered his hand, like the gentleman he is, and I grabbed it feeling the comforting warmth of his skin touching mine and at that I jumped out of the aged black mini van into white as snow sand. My gold-colored gladiator sandals being covered with sand but I didn’t mind, because then I bent down and slipped them off and started letting the sand sink in between my toes as I held my sandals by my right hand and held Justin’s with my left.

This was a tradition we created ever since we started dating.

It was the near ending of summer and school was starting in just within a week. Our tradition was that every end of summer we would go to the beach where we had our first kiss and relive the memory as the sunset went down.

Since we’ve been together for three years now, this was our third-year anniversary.

For us being juniors, it’s a big deal to us. For the fact that we’ve basically been together all through high school is a big deal to us. Everyone thought so, too.

Everyone in school is amazed about our relationship. They think that the reason why we’re still together is because we slept and Justin loves the way I am in bed. So, the rumors say. Which, I personally think is highly vulgar.

They’re just shocked to see a regular teenage couple so into each other. A couple that does everything together and helps each other out. Like saving seats in class or at lunch.
    We were an average teenage couple.

But something we didn’t do was sleep together. Which shocks everyone. They wonder how can a hormone-infused teenager not have intercourse with another hormone-infused teenager. Well, no, we’re not strict in religion such as having to vow to be pure until marriage or anything like that.

It’s just that we’re waiting. We don’t like to follow what everyone else does in school because we know it’s just not right and we just feel more comfortable to wait. I mean, what’s the rush really?

And because of us waiting, our relationship has only gotten stronger.

Which makes this night, a special night.

Finally, after walking through the sand and minding our own thoughts, we arrived at the exact spot where we got our first kiss. Justin laid the blanket down upon the sand and I put on the radio and the song, L-O-V-E by Mr. Nat King Cole began playing.

Now, it was an awfully old song but for the occasion it set the mood, and I really enjoyed the jazzy flow of the music. It reminded me of the times where my parents would date as being teenagers themselves and how music like this was mainstream to them back in the day.

If only music was like back then, unique and different. Nowadays, what plays is nothing original. Everything sounds like the same.

“Cider, my lady?” Justin asked taking out two wine glasses and the bottle of apple cider.

I giggled at his “gentleman-act” and nodded holding out my hand for a glass.

“You know, you don’t always have to act like we’re a married couple,” I reminded him with a giggle as I took a swig of my glass.

He smiled and shook his head.

“I know but it’s good to pretend, no?”

I thought about it looking out at the horizon and then nodded with a dreamy smile.

“Can you believe a couple years from now and we’ll be in college?” Justin asked amazed as he laid down sipping from his glass and reaching for my hand.

I nodded with agreement as I put down my glass and lay down beside him with a smile.

“Yup, I actually can’t wait to be in Yale. Well, of course if things keep going the way I hope it does.”

Justin smiled and kissed my hand. “Babe, I know you’ll get into Yale. You’re perfect for that college! Unlike me,” he whispered and started making circles with his thumb on my hand.

I looked over at him. “Now, what is that supposed to mean? I know you deserve to be in Yale, too.” I reassured him.

He smiled but shook his head. “No, I don’t.”

I shook my head and ran my hand through his wavy dark locks and looked straight into his eyes.

“Now, you listen to me. I know times may be hard but no matter what, we’re both going to get into Yale, okay? I know we will.”

Then, after a moment longer of nothing but the music playing behind us, he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, of course. The kiss was just like our first. Sparks flew like crazy in my mind and everything just felt like it was supposed to be. It was right.

And once we broke apart, we were able to catch the Sun disappear as the night was unraveling in the sky.

Even though it was the most romantic night, I ever had. I still felt that little feeling deep down inside of me, called, Guilt. It was warning me.

Oh, if only he knew.

Song credit goes to:
    Thinking of You - Katy Perry
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 am

saved.
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

buummp(:
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm

*Also, for you to see any type of credits,
    all you need to do is highlight the text underneath the
    line and the end of the prologue and chapter and there
    you can see my credits that I gave for whatever I used.
    <3
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

She's guilty?!
    Ahhhh. Write more soon please, Leslie! =]
    This was really good. The imagery was great!
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you so much, Amber! <33
    (&yes.. you'll find out why soon. hehe.)
    claire
    claire

Post by claire Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

GUILT? :O
    justin sounds adorable.
    anyways, i cannot wait for more!
    ibelieveinfairies
    ibelieveinfairies

Post by ibelieveinfairies Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:27 pm

thanks so much, girlie(: