REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
addieee,
BetsyisMiley(;
tibby
7 posters

i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him.

tibby
    tibby

i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him. Empty i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him.

Post by tibby Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Melissa and I walked out of Charlie St. Cloud, cracking each other up about something. We were walking towards the chain of restaurants and fast food, because we were starving. "Melissa! Taylor!" Someone shouted and we turned.

It was our friend Sean, waving his arms like a dork. And next to him, was Tyler. My ex-boyfriend. Oh happy joy. "Hey Sean." I hugged him. "Well this is awkward." He muttered. "What? Why is this awkward?" I laughed. "Cause well Tyler, umm yeah never mind." Sean said, and I turned to Tyler. "It's nice to see you." I gave him a hug.

We just stood there. All 4 of us. All of us thinking the same exact thing. "Well. This is awkward, isn't it?"
    But I was going to say it. I had to.

"I don't know who's been telling you that I've been talking shit, but I haven't. Who told you that?" I said. Ha! Oh my God, I actually said it. He needed to know that I still thought he was a good guy and I really have hardly said anything about him.

"Kiley." He said. I'm pretty sure my face like spasmed or something. I was shocked. Kiley. . . my "best friend" who was "totally in love with Patrick" Tyler's best friend. You see, ever since the break up, Tyler's friends have pretty much attacked me on every level. But he didn't, so I never did anything back. I almost did. But I stopped it.

"What?" I think I said, because I honestly felt like someone punched me in the stomach. She was the one doing this to me.

"Well, not really mm well, yeah. Kiley." He said. Trying to save face, but he couldn't. I recovered. "Oh. Well, I might have said something when I was upset, but it wasn't anything I honestly mean. I'm sorry." I said. "Okay." He nodded.

"So how was Charlie St. Cloud?" Sean asked Melissa loudly. I almost forgot they were there. "Good." I heard her respond. But I had one more question to ask. One more thing to put the nail in her coffin.

"How was Big Bear?" I asked Tyler. "Oh, yeah it was really fun!" He nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go eat now." I said and started to walk away. But of course, Melissa hugged them goodbye. So that meant I had to. My stomach was in knots. If you don't understand why Big Bear was such a big deal, I'll explain it to you. Kiley was going to bring me and Patrick and some other guy for me, since Tyler and I broke up. I got replaced with my ex boyfriend on the trip. I'm sorry, but "best friends" just don't do that. And from that moment on, Kiley was just a person I went to school with. And nothing more.

A.N.- sorry. i had a rough-ish night last night.
    best friends is a term that i shouldn't throw around lightly.
    BetsyisMiley(;

i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him. Empty Re: i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him.

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:19 pm

awww i'm sorry ):
    addieee,
    addieee,

i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him. Empty Re: i lost the boyfriend, and the friends along with him.

Post by addieee, Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 am

im so sorry<3
    i pm'd you:)
    Lee
    Lee

Post by Lee Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 pm

aww whatta bitch =/
    sorry<3
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Ugh I'm sorry, Sunshine<33
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

shes an ass.
    courtneyluvsya:)
    courtneyluvsya:)

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

what a bitch
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Hahaha thanks guys Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:33 am