REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

on my honor. [one-shot]

tibby
    tibby

on my honor. [one-shot] Empty on my honor. [one-shot]

Post by tibby Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Her white tank top was low, showing what she had but covering it at the same time. She is such a tease.
    "I got Patron in my cup, and I don't give a fuck, the baddest bitch in the club right here." She sang, hips swinging. She down the rest of her drink and tossed her red cup into the garbage can. All of our friends were surrounding her. Well, her and Cattie. They were in the middle of the dance floor, grinding with each other. Then, to every guys' delight, they dropped it low. Because when Honor and Cattie got low, they didn't just get low. They did it with a stripper's perfection. Honor's ass touched the floor, then her legs went completely straight, her ass practically swiveling off her hips. She tossed her hair, looking like an ad for sex. The other girls were doing versions of their infamous booty drop, but no one did it like them. Honor's brown eyes locked on mine through the crowd and she giggled in delight.
    "Christian!" She squealed, throwing her arms around me. She smelled like soap, beer, and lilac. In other words, delicious. "Hi there." I grinned, hugging her, my arms draped over her ass. "Let's dance." She said, pulling me into the center of the circle. Cattie was already on Henry, and everyone was dancing, not paying attention to anyone else. I put my hands on her hips as she started grinding on me like never before. I pressed my lips to her bare shoulder, and I shuddered slightly. She was like a disease, contagious. Once someone got a bit of Honor, they couldn't give her up. Nobody wanted to. Nobody ever died of too much Honor. She was like Heroin, without the death. The same craze, though. She had shimmer on her shoulders and arms. She looked over her shoulder, so that her face was within inches of mine. "Hey babe." She whispered. "Yeah?" I murmured, pulling her closer to me. "Let's leave early tonight." She said and she stopped dancing. She flicked her wrist at Cattie who waved, and she pulled my hand, bringing me out of the center just as quickly as she had pulled me in. I called a cab because I was too fucked up to drive, and she fell asleep on me in the backseat. We pulled up to my house, where my parents' bedroom light was already out, and I carried her upstairs. I tucked her into Cattie's bed, because best friends sleep in best friends' beds right? Cattie's and my bedroom were adjacent to each other, and I would hear if Honor had problems. Because, sometimes, she did. She'd wake up crying or start hypervenilating or screaming. She wasn't stable when she was alone. She always needed someone. Sometimes, her light was so bright, some were afraid she'd combust.
    I woke up that morning to find Honor dead.

A.N.- kind of a drop off ending... it just seemed right?
    ummm yeah, idk wtfff this is haha it was just fun to right.
    btw, drop it low is such a fun song to dance to ;D
    chronic
    chronic

on my honor. [one-shot] Empty Re: on my honor. [one-shot]

Post by chronic Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 am

woah there did not see that ending coming.
    either way, fantastic job, dahhling.
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am

reallly?
    hahah thanks!
    idk it seems like rubbish to me but sometimes you just gotta write
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm

wow that was really good [:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Love it Tibby<33
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 pm

I like it!

I read this book called On My Honor in fifth grade, it scarred me for life.
    It was about this boy who goes with his best friend to swim in the river, even though he told his dad "on my honor" that he wouldn't go there. And his best friend couldn't swim and drowned, and he lied to everyone about what happened. It was so s ad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 am