REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

And cheerleading is my life.

Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

And cheerleading is my life. Empty And cheerleading is my life.

Post by Rachh<3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Ready!” the team captain of the cheerleading called out. We all started our cheer, yelling every word, crisp and clear.

“Indians are here with the power to defeat, here we go, gonna rock the show we just can’t be beat!”

I hit every motion, rolled my hips at the exact time we were supposed to and had a big smile on my face.

“Let’s Go Red!” I yelled, I showed spirit and did a few jumps. The field lights shone down on the sweaty football players. Their coach yelled at them to get it together. We were losing. The cheerleaders kept going with our spirit though. As I was showing spirit I saw the homecoming queen walking around holding her white rose and posing for pictures. She looked so happy to now hold the title of Homecoming Queen.

“Cassie, were throwing Justice in a Toss.” I nodded to Sam, the captain of the cheer squad. I wasn’t really ready for this¸ see Justice just started flying and she’s not exactly the best at it. She falls all the time and it’s hard to be her back. We all moved to our stunt groups. Thirty-five cheerleaders on the sidelines in a stunt formation, of course people were looking. Our captain yelled ready we yelled words as we loaded in.

Bounce, bounce.

Then Justice was airborne, going sideways. We moved to catch her; I ran and landed on the ground, smashing my shoulder into the track. Justice’s head fell on my medium sized chest.

The crowd gasped.

Our coach ran out to us, people stared waiting for someone to move. I could hear my boyfriend calling my name. I looked up to my coach’s face, she looked worried but calm, and she was used to this, dealing with hurt cheerleaders. Then that’s when I noticed Justice wasn’t moving.

“Cassie? Are you okay?” My coach asked me, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I just nodded. She then asked Justice if she was okay. Justice replied the same as I did but then she said that her legs hurt, bad.

Paramedics came over.

I was taken to the ambulance to be checked out. My shoulder hurt, they think it was shattered from the fall. I was taken to the hospital so was Justice. And I cried the whole way there because I would not be cheering for a while. And cheerleading is my life.

Random.. [:
    chronic
    chronic

And cheerleading is my life. Empty Re: And cheerleading is my life.

Post by chronic Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

haa this is cutee Smile (except the end =[)
    do you cheer?
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 pm

thanks [:
    haha yess i do ! [:
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 am

Love it!
    I cheer too(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:34 pm