REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lucius
sb
6 posters

Leanne.

sb

Leanne. Empty Leanne.

Post by sb Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 am

You're self-conscious, and it crushes me to see you put yourself down every day. You hurt just to hurt, and that's not okay. You don't deserve to treat yourself like this.

You don’t see yourself as I do. You see frizzy hair or a crooked smile or a too-big nose or stubby legs or what have you—you see yourself for your imperfections.

I see those too, but I don’t look just at your imperfections because they do not define you. They do not make you any less beautiful—any less special. They enhance you, make you different, and make you a stronger person.

Because you are beautiful, whether you see it or not, and there are people that love you because you are who you are. I love you, and I want you to know that you are special and wonderful and drop-dead gorgeous.

You can sing like a bird and giggle like a child—you're as funny as can be. You know all the right things to say, and you're loyal to anyone who deserves it. Your smile makes every boy stutter a bit, I'm sure.

You've got so much going for you, if only you'd stop hurting inside and see.

Beauty shines from the inside out, and you're like the sun. You're gonna do great things, see great places, meet great people—but not one of them will shine quite as bright as you do.

So stay strong, sunshine, and keep your head up. Look to the sky and know you don't have to hurt anymore because you're amazing.

I'm not the only one who thinks so.

AN: I know it's short, but I didn't want to write anymore for fear of messing it up. Leanne, I love you.
    Oh, and the flaws were made-up, general flaws that a lot of girls worry about(except for the hair part--you've got sex hair and everyone knows it).
    I love you, and everyone else does too. I hope this made you realize it. <3
    Lucius
    Lucius

Leanne. Empty Re: Leanne.

Post by Lucius Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:07 am

This is very sweet.

I notice too you're always putting yourself down on tumblr, but you really shouldn't. You are very pretty and you have an amazing singing voice. Sarah's also right on you being funny, you are and the things you post are hilarious.
    Kathy
    Kathy

Post by Kathy Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 am

this entire thread.
    I love you, Leanne. You are gorgeous and most certainly funny. Stop putting yourself down!
    Zoe
    Zoe

Post by Zoe Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 am

Awww!
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 am

Like Kathy said, this whole entire thread! We all love you Lee<33
    Lee
    Lee

Post by Lee Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:29 pm

j0u8weru803u803803ryyryereft734t793frt79f3ry753g57g45rygt4

sarah, i teard up from this<3
    you are so amazing for doing this and i love you so fucking much it's unbelievable<3333333
    i eally am trying to stop getting so down on myself
    yeah i know my sex hair is great x] lol

everyone else- i love you all so much and thank you<3 really Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:09 pm