REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Zoe

sb

Zoe Empty Zoe

Post by sb Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

California sun, frayed denim shorts and sweaty tank tops. Sun-tanned skin and the ever present small of salt and sunscreen. Hours at the beach, sand-coated feet. Long hot days and cool breezy nights. Knowledge and trust and hope and curiosity. Imagination and well-worn flip flops.

It's what Zoe is made of.

She stands with her feet in the water, eyes towards the horizon, waiting for the north star to appear. Darker and darker, the sun sets, the tide comes in, and still she waits. She turns her head and sees it, the brightest of them all.

She waits and wishes and hopes and prays. She waits for the moment the little boy in the green tights will sail over the horizon. She waits for the glowing light and the pixie dust that will take her where she wants to go.

Never grow up. Never say goodbye. Peter, just one chance, just one night. Just a little faith and trust and pixie dust.

There's a spark in the sky, a flashing light and she knows it's just a satellite but times like these she can still pretend. She's still young and childish instincts aren't completely gone and that is all right with her.

She can still pretend and hope and dream and know that it's her friend, her best friend, waiting for her in Neverland. Just follow the star beyond the horizon and he'll be there will that trusty, tricky fairy and she'll never stop dreaming, never stop hoping.

Because who wants to grow up, anyway?

AN: It's really short, sorry for the wait. But here it is, Zoe. I hope you like it. <3
    Morgayne
    Morgayne

Zoe Empty Re: Zoe

Post by Morgayne Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Omg this is so beautiful
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

oh I love this:D
    kelsea.

Post by kelsea. Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 am

i love this sooooo much.

sb wrote:Because who wants to grow up, anyway?
    Zoe 887104 Zoe 887104 Zoe 887104

Zoe
    Zoe

Post by Zoe Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Sb, it made me tear up, I love it so much! You are my favorite person ever. Haha. I am printing this out and decoupaging it to my desk. Haha! This is so wonderful! Thank you so much. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:34 pm