REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

one more day

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

one more day Empty one more day

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm

one more day

She sits on the bench, staring at the drawing of someone coming at her with a knife. These had been coming everyday now, notes with Kill Yourself written and drawings with her hanging from a tree. People don't believe this happens, but it happens to her. Everyday when she goes home, she says hello to her father, kisses her mother's picture, then locks herself in her room with a stolen steak knife saying to herself, Don't. Just one more day. Then she slams herself on the hardwod floor, flips her hair back, and crys again. The pain is too much to bear, and the only way to release it is to go. She takes in a breath, then another, and another. The tears have stopped but there's still a tear in her soul, something that will never heal and will worsen.

They shout at her when she's walking down the hallway. Teachers turn a blind eye to it, but they know that its there.
    "There's a rope and a tree outside!" a football king says.
    She simply looks down.
    "Kill your fucking self so we can be without you!" a cheerleader and her followers say.

She runs to the bathroom and takes out the kinfe from her backpack.

Doesn't this have to end?
    Lexi

one more day Empty Re: one more day

Post by Lexi Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 am

That's really sad and confusing...

Sorry if this sounds rude but I didn't like it... It's not because you're a bad writer, it's just I hate the topic of suicide because I know to many people who have killed themselves or want to like my little sister and my best friend...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 pm