REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot

Poll

Do you like this?

[ 0 ]
    Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot Bar_left0%Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Lex
    Lex

Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot Empty Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot

Post by Lex Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Okay, so, This is a example of a one shot..

I wrote this on request for a freind. lol. Its for a show called Naruto. if you know about it, great, if you don't; here's some heads up.

The characters in this Oneshot are Naruto's parents. Yondame being the 4th hokage (like.. president of a military state.) and Kushina being his mom. They both died the day he was born. sad.. sad stuff.. *sniffle..* oh well, onto the Oneshot!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kushina Uzumaki

Personality: spunky, wild, Naruto in general.

Looks: red hair. Green eyes…. Whatever the fuck she looked like.

Past: Raised in the land of the whirlpool but moved to the leave village with her parents (she has specified past in the series yet.. As far as I know)

START!

“mom.. I don’t want to leave here… I don’t care if there’s nothing.. I‘ve lives my whole life---”

“I don’t want to hear it. Were going there because it’s the safe point for us. Your father has already talked with the hokage and you’re a official citizenin the leaf village.”

“agh.”

“now shush. Your going to make lots of new friends.”

I was silent the rest of the way. We were headed for the leaf village. Our village was under enemy control and my parents wanted out. I glared at everything as we went through the forest. I glared ay everything as we went through the village gates. I even glared at our new house that didn’t even look half bad. I helped my mom and dad unpack everything, there were a few unnamed and unimportant ninja helping too. I sat glaring out my window into the night. There was just too much emotion inside me to sleep, until eventually I did.

---------------------

The next day I was to demonstrate my abilities to a teacher at the academy. Apparently my dad told them I was already a certified ninja and they just wanted to check. As I got my new headband I tied it to my forehead and looked around the village. I was teamless for the time being while they were placing me. I was thinking about what my team my be like when I was interrupted. “hello. You must be Kushina. I’m Minato Namikaze. You can just call me minato. I’m your guild to help you lean the roads and ways of our homely village konaho..”

“…”

I was taking in his very bizarre appearance. He had spiky blonde hair, and wore lots of flame patterns. And was smiling such a.. adorable smile. He was overall, very cute.

“um.. You ok?”

“y..yeah.. ‘why am I suddenly so self contious?”

“well, lets get going! The village is big and the day is wearing away.”

So, we spent the day leaning the village roads. He dropped me off at home when it the sun had just reached the pinkest orange there ever was, “well, it was nice meeting you Kushina. I’ll see you around the village sometime, whenever I’m not on a dangerous and important mission that is.”

“but.. Your just a genin.”

“yeah, so. I will get a high ranked one someday, And I‘ll become hokage! Night!”

“night, thank you.”

“yep.”

He walked off. I closed the door and went up to my room to change into PJ’s. I opened my window to let in cool night air. It was almost like back at home.. The cool night air coming off the swirling waters… I climbed out my window and sat on the roof. The village was spectacular. My long red hair flowed in the breeze and I shivered a little. The PJ’s didn’t block anything. As I watched a man close up a shop at the end of the road. I felt something crawl up my back. I froze up and it still climbed. It was… ugh.. A BUG! I spazzed out and before I knew it slipped and fell. I tried to grasp something but it was slick. I felt freefall and then.. No impact, “so, Kushina doesn’t like little bugs. All it was as a beetle.”

“Minato!”

I opened my eye’s and was looking into his face. I wasn’t cold anymore, “why were you on the roof? that’s very dangerous. If I wasn’t here you would have probably broke your neck.”

“I-- well-- um.. Wait. Why were you here?”

“I had to report to the hokage. This was the fastest route home for me.”

“oh.”

We were silent. As my savior held me bridal style. We looked into each others faces. Trying to read them in the dark. His face turned a little pink as I was suddenly dropped on my butt in a cloud of smoke, “ouch.”

The smoke cleared and he was nowhere to be seen.

--------------------

I stayed home the next day to orginize and help my mom, and to be lazy. Mostly all I did was be lazy. “honey, will you run to the store and buy some groceries?”

“but--”

“just go. Your going to become fat.”

“gr.”

I took the money she gave me and left. I walked to the closest grocery store. Bought the groceries. Paid. And left. “Hey!”

It was totally unexpected. Totally random. And totally Embarrassing. Minato was hanging upside down from the over hang of the store, while I had jumped back into a wall. I had hit my head and was trying to get my breath back, “holy.. God.. Damn.. Minato.. Ouch.”

“I saw you in there so I decided to day hey.”

He dropped down, “thanks. Next time, leave out the ‘scare Kushina so bad she almost has a heart attack’ detail, eh?”

“well, then it’ be no fun.”

He was grinning. I wasn’t giving up, “oh.. ow.. My head hurts…”

It worked, “hey, uh.. Want me to carry that.. It, uh, looks heavy..”

“yeah, here.”

I shoved the bags into his arms and he sagged a little under the weight, “whats in here??”

“my mom made meds and pills for the shinobi back at the village. We had to leave a lot of our stock back at the village. We just took as many rare ingredients with us as we could. I had to get the stuff the regular stuff.”

“oh..”

We were walking next to each other. Half way there it came to him, “hey! Your not really hurt are you!?”

“not at all.”

I ran ahead as he yelled something that sounded like ‘cheap trick’. I waited at my gate as he came walking up to me looking a little annoyed but the he grinned, “hopefully, that was your revenge right?”

“yeah. I guess so..”

“guess so? What about la--”

“Yeah were even.” I cut him off.

He raised a eyebrow. So that incident WASN’T a dream. I cursed to myself.

He handed be the bags back, “I got to get to training. See you around.”

“H.. hey!” he started to run off, “You Don’t just leave after agreeing to help someone!!”

He was already gone. I ran jumped up and over my house. I walked in and left the stuff on the counter, ran to our store and grabbed a few pills. I had a hunch. I left after him.

------

I found him training. Straining and overworking just as I guessed. I staked out a thick tree with flowers on it to mask my scent, overlooking his training zone. A few hours passed and he collapsed. I jumped down and dragged him to a tree. While he had been training a powdered a few pills and mixed it with water. I forced to down his throat. I laid in the sun and waited for him to wake up, which would be any moment, “nuh..”

There was my cue. I counted the seconds until he saw me, “Wha.. Kushina.. How..?”

“wha’ is you worked to hard and knocked yourself out. Kushina IS my name. and ‘how is very vauge.”

“how did you get here? How did you know where I was?”

“ I had a hunch you were going to overexert yourself so I followed with a few Uzumaki Ninja pills. I was right. And, you know, I AM a ninja.”

“….”

“….”

“you want to get some early dinner with me? I’m starving.”

“sure, in a while. Let the pills take effect through your body first.”

“ok. Just one thing first.”

He motioned for me to come closer, I got into arms reach and he grabbed me, giving me a sweet kiss, “thanks. Your actually nice.”

I was shocked. He was smiling. I was red. He was pink.. We were happy.

END!!!!
    Morgayne
    Morgayne

Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot Empty Re: Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot

Post by Morgayne Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm

love Smile
    Lex
    Lex

Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot Empty Re: Oneshot: Yondame Oneshot

Post by Lex Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 pm

really?

Sponsored content