REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lucius
IZZY
kel$ey
7 posters

Princess Of the Underworld

kel$ey
    kel$ey

Princess Of the Underworld Empty Princess Of the Underworld

Post by kel$ey Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Princess Of the Underworld Image310

Chapter One

I walked into St. Anna's Prepatory School in Manhattan for the first time in my life. Girls and boys swarmed around the hallways in their school uniforms socializing. I saw several people stop in their tracks to stare at me. Some took a glance, then glanced again with their eyes wide open. I walked to the Main Office and opened the cherry wood door. "Hello, I am Genevieve Ravencroft. I am a new student here. I am supposed to be starting the eleventh grade." I said to the secretary.

"Oh, Miss Ravencroft. Welcome to St. Anna's Prepartory School! We have been expecting you. Let me retrieve your schedule from the back. You can sit down for a moment." The secretary, Mrs. Rose, said to me and pointed at a row of chairs against the glass wall. I sat down and waited. I heard the school bell ring for the next class period. Mrs. Rose came back a couple minutes later. She motioned for me to come back over to her. She handed me my schedule and a map and said, "Okay hun, here is your class schedule. This is the map of the school. I highlighted your classes and which routes to take. It is not that difficult to get around. If you need any help, you can come back here, ask your peers, or a teacher. One more thing I have to do is to take your picture for your ID card. Come here," Mrs. Rose grabbed a small, silver digital camera out of a desk drawer. I followed her to what looked like a gray/blue screen. "Just stand in front of this screen and I will take your picture."

I walked in front of the screen and smiled. Mrs. Rose took my picture. Her eyes were wide with amazment. She put the memory card into her laptop and printed out an ID card for me. She handed it to me, wrote me a late pass, and shooed me off to my first class of the day which was Calculus. I re-slung my Louis Vuitton Galliera GM bag over my tiny shoulder and easily found my way to my class room.

I opend the door into Calculus and the whole room became quiet. I walked over to the teacher and gave her my late pass. "Well, welcome to Calculus, Genevieve. Class, this is Genevieve Ravencroft and she will be joining our class. Genevieve, why don't you tell the class somethings about yourself?" The teacher, Miss Dunham insisted.

I sighed and then said, "Hello, I am Princ-" I cut myself off, "Uh, Genevieve. I have lived all around the world. I was born in France and am fluent in French. I am an only child. My family has been around for a long time. I am only 16 years of age and a Junior. My family bought a penthouse on 5th Avenue. And I have a black cat named Persephone." The class clapped very boringly and unimpressed. I can't believe I almost gave away that I am the vampire princess. Of the Underworld. I thought.
    IZZY
    IZZY

Princess Of the Underworld Empty Re: Princess Of the Underworld

Post by IZZY Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Oooooooooooh, cool!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Chapter Two

My black eyes scanned the classroom. I noticed my new peers staring at me. I looked back to the front and shook my pale blonde hair out. Miss Dunham placed textbook on my desk. I gave her a small smile and looked out the window. I saw something running very fast in the distance. No human could run that fast, I thought. Only a vampire could run that fast... I trailed off. I saw the thing run closer to the school. I slowed my non-needed breathing and tried to focus on the class. I raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss Ravencroft?" Miss Dunham said looking impacient.

"May I please use the restroom?" I asked with a look of pleading in my eyes.

Miss Dunham handed me a pass and I rushed out of the classroom. I walked in front of a window facing the front lawn. The street and sidewalks were empty. I slightly spread my arms out to the side and faced my palms toward the ceiling. I tilted my head toward the ceiling as well. I took a deep breath then set my senses to see who, or what, was out there. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I snapped out of my trance and spun around to see who was coming. It was a boy. A really cute boy. I gave him the once over. He was really tall compared to my 5'3" height. He was probably about 6'5" and he had shaggy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. His tanned skin kind of sparkled in the sunlight. He even looked good in a school uniform.

"Are you okay?" The mystery boy asked.

"Uh, yeah I am fine. Just looking outside. Trying to get my mind off things." I blushed and bit my lower lip and tried to flatten my dark blue seersucker skirt.

"You are in my calculus class aren't you?" The boy asked. I nodded. "My name is Ashton." The boy introduced himself.

"I am Genevieve. But I prefer to be called Evie." I smiled shyly.

"So what were you doing before I interrupted you? You looked like you were in a trance." Ashton inquired.

"It is a form of... uh, mediating." I lied. "It helps me relax. This whole move from Chicago was pretty rough on me since I move a lot."

Ashton nodded. "What period do you have lunch at?"

I thought of my schedule thanks to my photographic memory. "I have lunch 5th period."

"Perfect. I do too. Do you wanna sit with me? I could introduce you to my friends." Ashton smiled.

"I'd love to. Well, you should get back to class. I still have to go to the bathroom." I told Ashton. Ashton hesitated. I glanced at the clock on the wall above a locker. I have been out of the class for the past ten minutes. "I guess I should also get back to class too." I giggled. We walked for a minute in silence when I saw the figure run across the main lawn. My eyes widened and I stopped right in front of the window.

"Evie, you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." Ashton said and came walking back over to me with a look of slight worry on his perfect face.

"Ashton, go back to class. Now. Tell the teacher that I have a slight problem that I need to fix." I said and turned to look at Ashton. "Please do this for me."

"Should I lock to doors or anything?" Asked Ashton.

"It won't do anything. Just go. Now." I kissed him lightly on the cheek and then shooed him back to the classroom. I took another look outside. I saw the figure coming closer and closer to the school. I opened the windown very quietly and double checked that no one was coming my way. The hallway was completely empty. Even though I was on the second floor, I jumped out the window. I landed gracfully on the grass with a soft thud. I looked at the thing coming towards me.

"Seriously?" I mumbled under my breath. Of course, it was another vampire of the Underworld. The son of one of the royal families too. My family was the top royal family and I am the Princess of the Underworld and my mom is the Queen and my dad is the King. I will be Queen one day but that is not for a while unless my mother dies early. Which it takes a long time for vampires to die. We live for a veryyyy long time. But anyways, I walked towards the other vampire. "Chase, why are you here?" I said to him.

"Just coming to say hello to my favorite princess." He smirked cockily.

"Seriousy, what are you doing here? Can't you see I am kind of busy?" I huffed, seriously annoyed.

Chase laughed his dark and evil laugh. "Evie, Evie, Evie. Oh how I have missed you. First off, I am here because you need to come to the Underworld with me. There is some royal family meeting. Second off, I knew you would get bored being at school, so that is why I was sneaking around."

I rolled my pitch black eyes. Sure, Chase was attractive. He had black hair and bright green eyes and was as pale and slim as me. But he was very tall and had muscle. I looked back up at where my classroom is and saw the whole class staring out the windown. "Fine, I guess we have to go. I just need to grab my bag and books. I will be right back." I walked back over to the window that I jumped out of and jumped right back in. I brushed off my skirt and my white oxford shirt and reajusted my matching blue tie. I walked confidently back into my Calculus class. Everyone was staring wide-eyed at me. "Uh, excuse me, I need to leave. It is a family emergency." I grabbed my bag and book and left the room in a hurry. I stuffed all of my school items into my Louis Vuitton and jumped right back out the window. Chase was now leaning up against an oak tree in the middle of the Main Lawn. "Let's go." I sighed and started walking to find the nearest hiding spot. I found one that was behind the school. With Chase at my side, towering over me, I grabbed his hand and snapped my fingers, whisking Chase and I to the Underworld.
    Lucius
    Lucius

Post by Lucius Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

love!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Chapter 3

Chase and I arrived to the Underworld in seconds. I looked down and realized I was still in my school uniform. "You know, Evie, you look hott in that school uniform of yours." Chase smirked his signature grin. "Thanks Chase." I replied and rolled my eyes. I snapped my fingers and my onyx tiara appeared on the top of my head. We started walking towards the Royal Tower. Around us, the "sky" was black with smoke and the pits below us were smothered in flames. We walked along the path leading to the Tower until we reached the front doors. The security guard, a goblin, greeted us and let us in since everybody in the Underworld knew who we were. The Royal Families were the "celebrities" of the Underworld. Especially Chase and I. We were the on and off again "It" couple. Since I am the next heir to the throne, everyone thought that we should get married since Chases's family was the next powerful. I personally thought that it would be slightly awkward because I am only sixteen. Chase, on the otherhand, was eighteen. Yeah, Chase is good looking but he seemed too cocky and power hungry for me.

We entered the main meeting room and went our separate ways to our respective families. My family was seated at the head of the extra long table and Chase's family was to the left of us. "We have called his meeting for a special announcement." My father, King Vladamir Ravencroft, boomed. His onyx crown sparkled under the flames of the torches lit all around the meeting room. Him and my mother, Queen Evette Ravencroft, looked suprisingly happy.

"We are all here to announce the marriage of Princess Evie Ravencroft and Lord Chase Dragomir. My mouth dropped in shock. Chase had a smirk playing across his slightly red lips.

"Wait, what?" I gasped.

"You heard me, you and Chase are getting married. Your mother and I have it all planned out." My father said to me. The whole room burst into applause. Chase's family was not in shock since they were in on it the whole time.

Chase stood up and walked towards me. He offered me his hand. "Let's go on a walk."

I agreed and took his hand. We walked out of the Royal Tower and down a path leading to the Pond of Blood. Chase sat down on a rock, overlooking the Pond of Blood. I sat down next to him, still completely dumbfounded. "Listen, Evie, you know that there is no way to get out of this marriage, right?" Chase said softly to me, still holding my hand.

I nodded. "But don't they realize I am only 16 going on 17? I am too young to get married." I said looking Chase in the eyes. Man, he really is gorgeous. I thought to myself.

"I know that we have been the on and off again couple but please hear me out, I really am in love with you Genevieve and I have been since we first met when we were born. I knew you were the one I want to be with. I only acted cocky and rude this whole time is because I hated seeing you with other guys. " Chase confessed.

I stared at him for a minute, flabergasted. Then I whispered those three little sacred words to him. "Chase, I love you too." Chase leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him hungerly back. His hands cupped around my face and I loved the way he kissed me. Then he slowly pulled back.

"I guess I should properly purpose then, shouldn't I?" Chase laughed. I smiled at him. He reached his hand into the right pocket of his dark denim jeans and pulled out blood red velvet box. Chase got down on one knee and opened the little box. In the little box was the most beautiful and exquisite black diamond ring. There was a huge, and I mean huge huge, black diamond in the center and smaller black diamonds on the sides, set in platinum. "Will you please marry me, Princess Genevieve Sapphire Ravencroft?"

"Yes, I will marry you," I said as Chase carefully slid the ring on my lfet ring finger. Chase stood up and so did I. He wound his arms around my tiny waist and I wrapped my arms around his pale neck. I reached up onto my tiptoes, even in my three inch Mary Jane heels, and kissed him. It was the most perfect kiss in my life. After we pulled apart I said, "Well, I need to get back to school. I still technically am a minor in the other world. I love you. I will be back at the castle after 2:30. We will discuss the marriage more with our parents."

"Okay, I will see you then, love. I love you too." Chase gave me a small peck on the lips and then left. I snapped my fingers, transporting me back to the other world. I re-appeared behind the school. I checke what time it was on my Coach watch. It was 11:45, which was perfect since it was lunch. I walked up to the front of the building and looked up to see if the window was still open that I jumped out of earlier today. It was shut. Damn it. I thought.

I weighed the possibilities of transporting myself into one of the girls bathrooms. I decided to do it. I snapped my fingers and appeared in the girls bathroom closet to the cafe. I opened the dor leading out to the hallay and nonchalantly walked into the cafe. People stopped and stared while I walked over to the table Asthon was sitting at. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Ashton. Sorry I left earlier. There was a big emergency that I had to be there for." I said while twirling my new engagement ring around my thin and pale finger.

"Are you engaged?" Ashton exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah I actually am." I confessed.

"When did this happen? The last time I saw you, which was first period, you did not have a ring." He said to me.

"Well that is true but that is why I had to leave for that breif period of time. Just don't worry about it. You have no idea how my family is. It is normal where I come from to get engaged at 16. I am going to take the rest of the day off then. Bye." I said while turning around on the heel of shoe.

"Aren't you going to eat lunch though?" Ashton called after me.

I turned my head around and said, "I don't eat," while grinning with my vampire fangs showing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AN: I seriously typed this whole thing on my cell phone while at a picnic thing for my moms work. It took up 4 pages of text message drafts. (:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

kelseyyyy! wrote:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AN: I seriously typed this whole thing on my cell phone while at a picnic thing for my moms work. It took up 4 pages of text message drafts. (:

woah. that takes skill.

awesome chapter!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Chapter Four

As I walked away, I heard Ashton pretty much freak out. It was probably the funniest thing I have witnessed all day. I heard him telling the people at his table and around him that I am a vampire. But no one believed him. We can eat food, but it is just not necessary. Like breathing, sleeping, or going to the bathroom. We just do it to fit in the other world. I decided to just snap myself home to my castle back in the Underworld. I just went back into the girls bathroom and with a snap of my fingers, I was gone.

I appeared in the foyer of my castle. "Mom, Dad, I am home!" I sung loudly. I walked into the formal living room and saw my parents talking with Chase's parents.

"Oh hello, darling. Why aren't you at school?" My mother questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just wasn't fitting in there properly. And everyone was too uptight for my liking."

"Oh darling, I am pretty you would have done fine. But it is your choice wether or not to continue in school." My mother sipped her tea cup full of blood.

"Mom, I am a genius. Every school I have attended, I have always gotten straight A+'s. Most of the time I had high than 100% in the class. Why can't I just go to school here?" I whined.

"Because you are the Princess of the Underworld and you deserve a superb education from the other world." My mother said calmly to me, "Go out and find Chase. We weren't expecting you to be here so early and we want to discuss the marriage more with you guys and to get your input." I ran my hand through my hair. My parents then saw the ring on my finger. My mother motioned me to come over to her. "Oh my goodness, that ring is just lovely. Is that the ring Chase gave you?"

"No mom. That is the ring the Prince of England gave me." I snarked sarcasticly. "Yes mom, it is the ring Chase gave me."

"Come over here darling." Chase's mother, Valissa Dragomir, said to me. "My son definetly has superb taste in rings. This is perfect for you." She said while admiring the ring adorned on my hand. I heard the front door of the castle open and heard Chase's familiar footsteps down the darkwood floor boards.

He came into the formal living room and put his arms around my waist. "Hi honey." He said to me and kissed the top of my head. "Hello mother and father. And hello to you too, King and Queen." Chase greeted everybody sincerly.

"Well everbody is here now. Let's discuss the marriage!" My mother clapped happily. Chase and I sat on the loveseat in between the the ones my parents were on and his parent were on. (AN: It looks like this l_l. The l's are the couches the parents are on and the _ is the couch Evie and Chase are on.) "So, we have the some ideas for venues to have the wedding and to have the reception. There is St. Dracula's Cathedral for the wedding. I would love the idea of a traditional wedding. Or there is always different places throughout the Underworld. And for the reception, I was thinking about having it here in the Grand Ballroom. We could completely re-decorate it to how you guys want it." My mother stated.

"I would actually love having a traditional wedding in St. Dracula's Cathedral. What about you, Chase?" I said looking at Chase.

"Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy." He smirked at me.

"And what about the reception here?" My father asked.

"I think that would be perfect." I smiled to my parents. I knew that they would love to have my reception here at the castle.

"I completely agree." Said Chase. "Where should we go for our honeymoon?" He whispered lightly into my ear.

I giggle softly. "We will talk about that one later tonight." I whispered into his ear. Yes, us vampires do have such sensitive hearing but my parents and Chase's parents were deeply engrossed in booking St. Dracula's Cathedral for the wedding that was in a month. I kissed Chase lightly on the lips.

"Genevieve, darling, we need to contact Vera Wang to make you a dress just for your wedding either today are tomorrow. We will go to the store in New York. Valissa is going to come with us and why don't you invite a friend of yours to come with?" My mother said to me.

"Sure, I will talk to Kirsten about it later on." I nodded my head. We spent the past hour and a half debating on color schemes and decorations and food and of course, the cake. The colors were going to be light pink and charcoal gray, my two favorite colors, and we would have a half chocolate and half white cake that is white, pink, and charcoal gray. The decorations would match and we would get the best DJ in the world to play the music and such. And we would have only the best of the best food. "Hey mom, Chase and I are going to go upstairs to my room." I said standing up. I smoothed out my skirt and realized how stupid I still looked since I was wearing it. My mother nodded and shooed us away.

Chase and I walked up the grand staircase in the foyer and headed up to the third floor, which was my floor. I got the third floor, my parents got the second, guests and our maids, butlers, cooks, and assistants got the fourth floor. Then the fifth floor, was the movie theatre and spa. The movie theatre was on the west wing and the spa on the east. Then on the main floor, there was the kitchen, dining room, formal living room, family room, office/library, laundry room, and Grand Ballroom, which also doubled as a club. In the backyard, there was a huge heated pool, a jacuzzi, a sunroom that was attached to the house, a patio and bbq area with a fire pit, and a huge trampoline that was built in to the ground. Even though there is technically no sun or sky, my friends and I always know how to make it a good time out here.

Chase and I arrived to my room. I opened the French doors to my walk-in closet. I sifted through a rack of Juicy Couture sweatsuits and found my favorite one. It was a black zip-up with a rhinestone spiderweb on the back. I threw that and put on a pair of black Soffes after taking off my uniform and walked back into my room. Chase was laying comfortably on my double king sized bed. I giggled and laid down next to him. He turned over on his side and asked me, "Where are we going to go for our honeymoon?"

"I really don't know. Where do you want to go?" I replied.

Chase thought for a minute. "I want to go to a place where it is just the two of us." Chase winked.

"You are still the same guy I have known my whole life." I said, lightly swatting him on the arm.

"Oh you love me though. Tell me, why did we stop dating a month ago?" He asked.

"Honey, we never technically broke up. I was just busy moving to New York City and such even though I barely even go there." I said. "On Facebook, we are still in a relationship." I giggled.

"Oh Evie. I am actually really glad that we are getting married. I was going to purpose to you later on when you got a bit older but our parents finally decided it was the right time." Chase confessed.

"Awh, really?" I smiled.

"Yes really." Chase brushed a piece of my hair out of my face. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

I got up and rummaged for my phone inside my Louis Vuitton bag. There was a text message from an unknown number. "I know your secret." I read outloud.

"What the hell?" Chase sat up, obviously looking pissed.
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 am

Love the plot!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Chapter Five

Chase stood up and walked over to me. I was obviously shocked and pissed. So was Chase. I texted the person back.

Me: "Fist off, who is this? Second off, what secret?"

Chase put his arms around my waist in anticipation for the mystery person to reply. A few minutes later, my phone vibrated again.

Mystery Person: "First off, it is not Ashton, so don't go blaming him. Second off, the secret that you are a vampire and don't really live in NY."

Chase got even angrier. Chase had a history of having a bad temper. Also, vampires in general, have a history of bad tempers. I responded back to the text message.

Me: "First off, I never said I thought it was Ashton. Second off, where did you hear that secret, because it is awfully true?"

Chase looked at me, thinking I was ablsolutly crazy. "I have a plan." I smiled at him, looking awfully devious.

"And what is that plan?" Chase winked.

I raised my eyebrows and grinned. "We are going to go on a little adventure." I threw on a pair of hott pink, silver, white, and black Nike hightops and grabbed my favorite pair of Christian Dior sunglasses. I put my wallet, lipgloss, mirror, and keys into my Coach crossbody bag and slid it over my shoulders. My phone vibrated again.

Mystery Person: "Well good since I am trying to protect him from you. And I heard it from a reliable source."

Me: "Why would he need protecting? I am engaged. Oh, what reliable source?"

Mystery Person: "He is head over heels for you. Don't you realize that? That is the reason why he blew up at you during lunch. I can not reveal my sources."

Me: "BS about the head over heels thing. I just met him today. And like I said, I am engaged."

"Let's go. I know someone who can track this number." I said to Chase. He put on his shoes and opened my door to leave. When he saw me staring at him, he stopped.

"What's the matter, babe?" Chase asked me.

"Chase, we can transport ourselves." I laughed.

"Oh right." Chase smirked. Chae walked back over to me, grabbed my hand, and I snapped us out of my castle and back into NYC. We ended up in an alley, right by where we needed to go. We walked out, hand in hand, and walked down the street. I stopped in front of a building that was unmarked. "This is it?" Chase asked me.

"Yes we are here. Let's go." I opened the door and pulled him inside. I walked up a wooden staircase and reached a door. I knocked three time on the door. An old lady answered the door. "Hello Mrs. Adamly!" I said to the old lady.

"Oh hello Genevieve! It has been a long time since I have last seen you!" She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "And who is this?"

"This is my fiance, Chase. And Chase, this is Mrs. Adamly. She is going to help us." I said, introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you." Chase said and shook Mrs. Adamly's hand.

"Mrs. Adamly, we need you help in tracking this cell phone number that keeps texting me." I explained to her. "And this person is convinced she knows my secret." I held out my phone to give to Mrs. Adamly. She took it carefully out of my hands and looked at the number.

"Well, deary, this number is from the New York City area code. And this girl lives on 5th Avenue. It is apartment number 33A in the VDW building. I hope this helps." Mrs. Adamly said to me and handed my phone back to me.

"Thank you so muc Mrs. Adamly! I will see you at my wedding." I said and hugged her. Chase nodded at her and then we left to 5th Avenue. We walked for a little bit until we got to the VDW apartment building and number 33A. It was in the same apartment building as my apartment was in. We took the elevator up to 33A and knocked on the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    AN: Sorry this chapter kind of sucked. But thanks Sof and Izzy!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am

you're welcome: )

and seriously, this is AWESMAZINGGGGG
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 pm

I will be updating this shortly!
    I have had some pretty bad writers block the past couple of days.
    Haha.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Chapter Six

I stood in front of the door of 33A with Chase holding my hand after knocking on the door. When the door opened, a girl came into view. Her eyes widened in fear. It was Elizabeth Rogers, from my Calculus class. "Elizabeth?" I said.

"What do you want?" She spat.

"Seriously, this is such a joke." I sneered.

"What? That I know your little secret?" Elizabeth cocked her head to the right.

"Which secret? I have many." I raised my perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"The secret that you are a vampire." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Where would you ever come up with an idea like that?" I laughed. I felt Chase's hand tighten around mine.

"Well first off, we all saw you jump out of the window and back in on the second floor. And I saw you flash your fangs during lunch and say 'I don't eat'." Elizabeth said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will finish after breakfast.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

I really should finish this chapter soon.
    Haha.
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

love love love it.!!!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 am

Hahha thankyou!
    I haven't updated this in foreverr.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Chapter Six Continued.

"Oh silly Elizabeth," I grinned, "what are you going to do about it? Ward me off with garlic or a cross?"

"Uh well," Elizabeth stuttered, playing with something in her pocket of her sweatshirt.

I could smell the garlic that she was toying with and let out a loud laugh. "You are just too funny, Elizabeth. Now, I want you to close your eyes and listen to me."

Elizabeth hesitated, thinking that I was probably going to jump her and drink her dry. She finally decided to close her eyes.

"Now Elizabeth. You listen to me. Today, we never met. You have no idea about what I am. You know that I am just a regular person like you. The minute you close the door, you will forget about the past ten minutes." I said in a very calm and reassuring voice. "Goodbye Elizabeth. You can close the door now."

Elizabeth closed the door and then forgot the past ten minutes. I sighed a sigh of relief and then tugged Chase's hand to leave. Chase followed me out and then stopped when we reached the lobby. "What the hell was that all about?" He asked.

"I personally can't stand her even though I just met her today, but you didn't know that I could control thoughts of people? I thought everyone could do that." I said.

"All vamps can control thoughts, but why does she think you are one?" He whispered.

"Because this guy was pissed off at me earlier today. It is no big deal. Let's go home." I said. We walked behind the builing and Chase snapped us back to the Underworld.
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 am

continue pleasee.!!
    courtneyluvsya:)
    courtneyluvsya:)

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 am

i love this story! i get so into the characters haha Smile
    Zoe
    Zoe

Post by Zoe Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:12 am

Hahahahahahaha oh my goodness, I went to the "posts since last visit" thingy and I saw this post and I was simultaneously listening to the Hercules soundtrack, and it was ironically on the part when the one muse is singing about Hades and goes "He ran the uuuunderworlddd..."
    Haha. Oh how I love coincidences.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:26 pm