REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Eyes Of The Special

Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

The Eyes Of The Special Empty The Eyes Of The Special

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

The Eyes of The Special

I looked myself over in the long mirror. My dark brown hair is perfectly curled my school sweatshirt is tucked into my cutely studded belt at the front. I have dark skinny jeans on and cute but simple shiny black heels on my feet.

“Cute yet casual.” I said to myself. I picked up my purse and headed out the door. I got into my little silver car and drove to a popular hangout for people my age. I was going to meet my cousin and tell her that I will be leaving for the Academy tomorrow. I will miss her and my younger sister when I go away but I will be joining the rest of my family. See, I have two older brothers and two older sisters that are also at the school, training. I pull swiftly into the parking lot and go inside the Bowling Alley to see my cousin. I walk into the place it smells of smoke and feet. Ew. I can feel people staring at me but I keep my head held high and make a beeline to my cousin’s table. She’s sitting with some of my friends they are laughing probably because of what perverted Josh said. He is so perverted it’s disgusting and funny at the same time.

“Hey, Miss Macy. Break out the heels, eh?” Ally smiles.

“I think she looks hot.” Mark says, he is one of my very best guy friends from my now old school.

“Thanks, Mark and yes I did Ally. I’m, uh, leaving for the Academy tomorrow.” I say still standing at the side of the table. I have full view of all five of the people sitting there. Mark is curiously looking at me with his dark brown eyes. I ignore his gaze. Josh is staring at Ally’s boobs, of course. Jeff is texting furiously, probably texting a million girls at one time and telling them he loves them. What a player he is. Then there is Ally’s friend, who I personally think is a total whore, Lily, she is giving me the death glare. Lovely.

“Damn.” Ally sighs.

“Yeah, Cole is picking me up in the morning so that we can start early on picking up half of our section. And guess what they freaking won’t let me drive!” I exclaim, that makes Jeff and Josh look at me like I’m crazy.

“But your only 14…” Jeff says.

“Yeah…your point?” I smile and act like everything’s cool.

“Oh, Mace, I’m gonna miss ya. Who are you picking up? Anyone we know?” Ally asks then she looks at her phone and texts someone back.

“Here’s the list.” I hand the paper directly to her. I did not want everyone else to see.

“Damn.” Ally says yet again, I think that may be her favorite cuss word.

“Yeah, wonderful list of people, right?” I smile.

“Yeah, wonderful…” she trails off.

“Yeah, let’s just forget about the Academy for now. Who’s up for a round of bowling?!” and of course because they are my friends, they all are.

We do exactly that and have a blast. That was my last night of being Macy Lawry, until I visit.

So continue? comment please :]
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

The Eyes Of The Special Empty Re: The Eyes Of The Special

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm

anybody? :[ commennts..please :]
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:55 pm

awesome(: continue please!
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:22 pm

thanks! :]
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Chapter two:

"Cole, come on. I wanna go!" I said to myself. I watched every car go by and none was Cole's. I frowned. I sit there another ten minutes before he actually comes.

"Finally!" I exclaim as I get into the passenger side.

"Chill, Nikki,I woke up late." Cole said as he backed out of my short driveway.

"Nice, Cole, today is not a day to wake up late!" I sighed, boys...gotta love them.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. So who is the first one on our list?" I looked down at the paper I had shown Ally the night before.

"We are getting the boys...so, Jack Abes." I said, sliding on my big sunglasses.

"Okay, address?" Cole asks me.

"Type his name into the GPS, his address should be programmed in there." I tell him. He turns on the GPS. We drive for about an hour until we find Jack's house.

"Let's go, Little Girl."

"I am not little." I protest to his nickname for me. Cole just laughs. We walk up to the front door of Jack's house and knock.

"Hello..." a mother about age 30 answers the door. She get's a grave look in her eyes. She must know why we are here.

"We are here to pick up Jack to take him to the Academy for Young People." Cole says in a mature voice.

"Aaron, sweetie come down here!" The woman yells up the stairs for Jack/Aaron.

"What, mom?" he comes down and stops when he sees Cole and I.

"Remember what we talked about yesterday, how your name is really Jack. These people will take you to the school I also tell you about." Jack's mom tells him. He just stands there.

"Okay, let me go get my bag." Jack says and goes back up the stairs.

"The rest of his stuff will be picked up tomorrow sometime." I tell the woman she looks at me and nods. I see a tear fall from her eye. I swiftly walk over to her and give her a hug. I tell her everything will be okay. We are like that when Jack comes down.

"Say goodbye, Jack." Cole says. Jack says goodbye to his mother and follows us out the door.

We all get into the vehicle.

"The next boy is, well boys, they are twins. Sam and David Black.” I told Cole. We picked up all seven of the boys then we headed to the Academy.
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 am

I'm intrigued!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 pm