REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Mistakes Can Be Deadly

Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Mistakes Can Be Deadly Empty Mistakes Can Be Deadly

Post by Rachh<3 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Mistakes Can Be deadly

“Text me, please.” I begged to my phone. I really need to know if he got to the store. God, he shouldn’t have to go to the store for me. I’m so stupid. No, we are so stupid. Ugh... I can’t believe I met him, if I didn’t I would not be in this mess. But I love that boy.. With that thought I started to remember the day we met…

“Are you a cheerleader?” someone asked me. I turned around to look up on the bleachers to see who was talking to me. It was a boy with fiery red hair and green eyes. I nodded, unable to speak for once.

“Cool, can I sit beside you?” he asked.

“Sure.” I replied, happy that I regained my voice. He got up and sat beside me.

“I’m Mark, by the way. My mom is the cheerleading coach.” Mark said to me, I smiled.

“Oh, cool. I’m Farrah.”

“Interesting name. Look I gotta go… do something. Can I have your number?” Mark asked me. I nodded and told him my number and he left. I couldn’t believe it! An older, cute guy asked for my number!

Mark texted me the next day, after that we texted all the time. We talked about anything and everything. It was wonderful. I finally had a boy that could understand me. Mark had a girlfriend but I didn’t care. We flirted all the time. Technically you could say he was cheating on his girlfriend with me. But that was ok with me because I was getting the attention.

I continued to cheerlead with his mom as the coach. It was weird at first but she doesn’t know so I got used to it. Sometimes I would see him at a game that I was cheering at. Every time I saw him my tummy did flips.

The cheerleading season ended and summer was coming right around the corner. So the races started. And around that time Mark and I started talking about doing stuff. As in doing stuff I mean sexual stuff. Around the middle of the summer I invited Mark to come over to my house so we could mess around. My parents both had to work and my brothers were out so he came over. We did stuff but we didn’t go all the way. We did that a couple of times after that.

The beginning of august I was planning on going to the races that weekend. Mark and I planned to have sex in the back of his car. We never talked about protection; I figured he would take care of that. When that weekend came around, I went to the races. We had sex in that back of his car. It was amazing, so amazing we forgot about protection.

The month of august I didn’t get my period. A week before school started in September I started to I feel the need to throw up. I had crazy mood swings and I was hungry all the time. The night before my first day as a freshman and Marks first day as a senior, I asked Mark to go to the store for me.

That’s where the story is right now. Of course, I didn’t mention all the details. It’s all a big blur in some places. Now Mark won’t text me back. I’m starting to get worried.

I try to go to sleep but I can’t. All I can think about is Mark and why he didn’t text me back. People start texting me about if I heard what happened to Mark. I reply to them all, no what happened? They reply with he got into a car accident. My blackberry phone starts to get blurry. Tears just start running down my face like a water fall. That’s when I blacked out.

“Get up, Farrah! Time for school!” my brother yells from outside my door. I sit up and hold my head. Ugh, I have a headache. I manage to get up and throw on some decent clothes for the first day. I straighten my hair quickly and run out the door to catch the bus. I try with all my will to not cry. All I can think about is Mark. I get to school find my homeroom and plaster a fake smile on my face. That’s the only thing I can do. I hardly even listen to the teachers. I can’t open my locker; ugh this is a horrible day. In the locker room for gym class I broke down crying. My friends keep asking if I’m okay. I reply I’m fine but that’s just a lie.

AN: this is a true story, sadly. It happened/is happening to one of my best friends. If that makes sense.

Comment, please [: and should I continue? Does it make sense ?
    courtneyluvsya:)
    courtneyluvsya:)

Mistakes Can Be Deadly Empty Re: Mistakes Can Be Deadly

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 pm

love it!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Mistakes Can Be Deadly Empty Re: Mistakes Can Be Deadly

Post by IZZY Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 pm

awesomeee:)
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3