REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I Miss You

Lexi

I Miss You Empty I Miss You

Post by Lexi Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:50 am

I Miss You

I Miss You DigitalCamera012

It’s the same thing. There are two friends. A boy and a girl. The girl falls for the boy, and it gets all awkward.
    You grow apart, and you have conversation that you can’t remember ten minutes later. Then that crush, becomes a full love.
    And you’ll do anything for him, just to find out what he thinks about you.

Lexi

I Miss You Empty Re: I Miss You

Post by Lexi Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:51 am

Jasmine Julianna Jayfrett
    A.K.A. J.J.

Jasmine Julianna Jayfrett, the girl who surrounds herself with guys, without being the “slut.”
    She’ll be the one you can count on to find out if your crush likes you, or to just sit and chill with.
    She could care less about every typical teenage drama, if it weren’t for Patrick.

Patrick Grant Wesley

Patrick is the school’s flirt. He’s the nicest guy you’ll meet, but he has a certain charm.
    He will make you fall head over heels for him in just ten minutes. He shares the
    title of “most talented musician” at his school with Jasmine. He doesn’t mind because
    they’re best friends. Only that’s not what he wants.

Others:

Violet, Melissa, Serria, and Leanne are Jay-Jay's friends. Randy, Slate, Calvin, and Sergio are Patrick's friends. But they all hang out together, so, yeah.

Last edited by Fleur Delacour on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:52 am

Chapters;;

One

Last edited by Fleur Delacour on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:29 pm

can't wait:)
    Zoe
    Zoe

Post by Zoe Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Aww, sounds cute!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:05 am

One.

I walked up to my house door and let myself in. I dropped my bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen. I walked around then walked back outside. I walked up and down the block then decided to go over Patrick’s house. I walked the several blocks then slowed down in front of his house. I sat down and sighed. He wasn’t home because his window wasn’t open. I waited and waited for about two hours. He came walking down the block with some random girl. I wouldn’t have been upset, but he was holding that girls waist. It was disgusting. I stood up and stared at her.

“Who are you?” I asked, no, demanded the girl. She was really ugly. Like, not even cute. She wore the tightest and shortest clothes I’ve ever seen.

“I’m Amber, Patrick’s, uh, girlfriend,” she smirked. I wanted to punch her so badly. It wasn’t even funny. “And you are?” Patrick just watched us.

“Girl, please. Don’t even start with me. Where did you even come from? You know what, you don't have to answer. You offend me just by being in the area,” She really pissed me off.

“Lovely," she looked at Patrick. "You didn’t even tell me your name, so I’m assuming you’re a stalker of Patrick’s.”

“Look, sweetheart. I’m Jasmine Julianna Jayfrett, I’m Patrick’s closet’s friend, so close he’s like my brother. You are nothing to him. Just his current toy. By this time tomorrow, he’ll be saying ‘Amber who?’ Don’t expect it to last. And you,” I said turning to Patrick, “who is she?"

"My, uh, girlfriend. I guess. Why?" he asked looking really red.

"Forget it. Don’t bother to call me.” I pushed past them and ran my way home. Why am I so upset? He’s like my brother. I shouldn’t be worried. Out of nowhere, my phone rang. It was Patrick. I answered. “What?” I snapped.

“What the hell was that about? Amber is hysterically crying. She doesn’t get why you don’t like her. What’s the matter with you? Why did you have to be mean?” he started to yell.

“Patrick, don’t you dare. Did you ever think that I might be crying because you stood me up for some random bimbo? I didn’t think so. And I wasn’t mean; I was being the nicest I could be. And don’t start going on about how I wasn’t nice, because when I first met you, I acted the same way. Sarcastic. Not mean at all,” I hung up and I didn’t know if I even made sense. Well, whatever. We had worst fights, and right now, I wasn’t in the mood.

A/N: I had a better chapter, but it was deleted. So here is this one. It is in J.J.'s POV and it was to show how she acted around other girls with Patrick. I know it's really bad, but the chapters will get better.

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

brillant! <3
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Oh. My. God. I wrote the chapter and it was deleted, and when I re-wrote something to write it, I wrote the first thing that came to my head. Obviously I have to spend time on what I do. Tibby, I'm so sorry. That chapter sounds JUST like yours, no wonder why it was good... Sorry! I'll change it..
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

awesooome:)
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 pm

New Chapter up soon... Working on it now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:11 am