REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Steph<3
Kathy
amber-
sb
8 posters

hexed [hp fic]

sb

hexed [hp fic] Empty hexed [hp fic]

Post by sb Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:01 pm

“You egotistical, condescending jerk!”

“You forgot thick-headed—“

“I was getting there!” Lily snapped. “James Potter, if you ever come anywhere near me again, I will hex you until there won’t be enough of you left for Madame Pomfrey to fix!”

James grinned cheekily but took a careful step backwards, just in case—he did have a Quidditch team to lead to victory, after all. “Will you still be angry with me if I apologize?” He asked, still grinning.

Lily blew a stray piece of red hair out of her face and crossed her arms, her right hand still clutching her wand. “I’m always mad at you, Potter,” She said, but when he gave her the puppy-dog eyes her armor cracked. “But I suppose one apology couldn’t hurt.”

James’ face lit up and the cheeky smile was back. He got down on one knee and grabbed her hand, which she immediately pulled out of his grip. He ignored her and said, “Lily Evans, beautiful girl, love of my life, greatest witch of our time, will you please accept my sincerest apologies for my immature and stupid mistakes?”

“You really lay it on thick, don’t you?” Lily scoffed and turned to leave.

James hopped to his feet and strode in front of her, blocking her path out the door. “Just come for a butterbeer with me, Evans. Just one? What could it hurt?”

“I’m not going anywhere with you,” She said. “Now,” she raised her wand, “if you don’t kindly get out of my way I will make you move.”

James stepped closer so her wand was digging into his chest. He looked down at her, a smirk on his lips. “Is that an offer?”

James learned very quickly, that no, it was not her version of an offer. Madam Pomfrey didn’t even ask what had happened to him this time. All she said was, “Mr. Potter, I suggest you leave that poor Evans girl alone for a bit, yes?”

AN: My perfect couple. Sigh.
    DISCLAIMER: Sadly, my name is not J.K. Rowling, and these beautiful characters are not mine.

Last edited by sb on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    amber-
    amber-

hexed [hp fic] Empty Re: hexed [hp fic]

Post by amber- Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Lily and James would create the most perfect baby. OH WAIT, THEY DID.
    Sarah, I really hope you have more of this stashed away somewhere and this was just a teaser.
    sb

Post by sb Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm

YOU LIKED IT?

I really might but I'm self-conscious about all things HP that I write, you know? I'm worried because I want to do the series justice.
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh yes, I feel self-conscious about that too, but here's the thing: There are 500,000 Harry Potter fanfics on fanfiction.net alone. Who knows how many on LiveJournal and other sites that are alone dedicated to Harry Potter. It sounds horrible but no matter what there will always be a more unfortunate fanfic than the next. But you, however, do not need to worry about this. Everyone has the same general idea about James & Lily's relationship. Some people make Lily all gentle like, others give her a more fiery spark. That's the great thing writing about the parents' generation: lots of free reign, especially if you haven't finished all of the books yet. ;]

Um, I guess the point of this is that I liked it?(:
    sb

Post by sb Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

I would like to form a detailed response but I have none.
    I love you. And I might add on to this but I didn't want to lead anyone in the wrong direction.
    Kathy
    Kathy

Post by Kathy Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm

AWWWW
    sb

Post by sb Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm

It all started, really started, fifth year after Snivellus called Evans that disgusting, horrible word and Sirius and Remus had to physically restrain James from hexing the living daylights out of the greasy git while Peter timidly snatched his wand.

Evans was furious. Instead of being honored that the magnificent James Potter came to her defense, she screamed at him until her face turned red with the effort. She didn’t hex him though; he took that as a step in the right direction.

James didn’t really care though—he fancied her too much to stay angry at her for long. When he found her crying in the Gryffindor common room that evening, he didn’t rush to her side because he knew he’d get punched. Instead, he stood at the doorway, watching her continually sniffle and wipe her eyes.

He stepped back and the floor creaked, announcing his presence. Their eyes met and she scowled.

“I nearly got to hex him for you,” He said with a nervous chuckle.

Her scowl lessened its intensity and she sighed, a sob escaping. “What do you want?” She asked sourly.

“I just wanted to tell you I’ll never let anyone call you that as long as I live,” James said. He sounded so sissy and if Sirius ever heard him say such a thing, it’d be the end of James, but at least what he said was the truth.

She looked away, wiped her nose on her sleeve, and quietly said, “Go away, Potter.”

He did.

AN: Had to continue it, sorry.
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm

I hardly call this continuing. This is like a backwards strip tease. You're adding on to the story but I want to see it all on!<333
    Steph<3
    Steph<3

Post by Steph<3 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

I can't believe you said backwards strip tease, Amber.
    WHAT EXACTLY IS A BACKWARDS STRIP TEASE!?
    You're naked and your putting on clothing instead of being clothed and taking it off?
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

lovelovelove this

I feel like that may sound like a generic compliment, but it's true! I always try to imagine James and Lily's relationship from Snape and the m-word to them being married, and I love how this is (starting) to fill the gap. Pleassse please continue:)
    kelsie.shay.
    kelsie.shay.

Post by kelsie.shay. Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm

well that would be different:P

<333this. alot.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Yo me gusta mucho<33
    caitlynn<3