REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

with the wind

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

with the wind Empty with the wind

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:40 pm

chapter one.

Rose woke up to her first day of school after the winter break. It was the same as every day, except the date was stalking her. The sun shone through the windows cheerily, a bright Californian sun welcoming the start of a new day.

She started getting ready fast, putting on a pair of skinny jeans, a flowy floral tee, and a cream cashmere cardigan since it was still chilly. She quickly put up her brown waves in a pony tail because Adam was waiting.

She put the red cheerleading outfit in her navy Jansport and pratically flew down the steps because she knew Adam would be down there.

She pushed the heavy oak door open and there he was, in his Mini Cooper, listening to 1983 by Neon Trees. Rose smiled, that was Adam.

Adam was a theatre geek, but came from a family with a lot of money who expected him to be this straight A jock. Instead, he wore vintage tees with jeans, despised all sports, and loved to sing.

"Hey you," he said with his black Ray Bans on. Then he held out a boquet of peach and red roses, my favorite.

"Oh, they're beautiful, Adam," she said. Adam had the worst home life, with his dad despising what he was and his mom going with his dad, but he still payed attention to her. She fingered the silver locket at her neck that he gave her. He kissed her gently and they started their trek to school.

"Oh my gosh, hey, Rosie!" Annabella Scott, Rose's friend came up and squeal-hugged her.

Suddenly following that, a crowd almost devoured her and Adam, with people saying their breaks weren't the same, or that they "totally missed Rosie-kins."

Adam quickly separated himself from her possey. He wasn't welcome, he could tell it in the sneers of the other girls sneers.

"Adam, where are you going?" Rose asked with a slight frown on her face. He wasn't going to let her know he wasn't supposed to be here.

"I have to go talk to some friends," he assured her. She waved and went back to her groupies. Suddenly, Brett Haverns, the quarterback of Fallbern High's varsity football team stepped up to Rose. Adam watched him carefully from afar, trusting in Rose, but unsure of Brett.

"Hey, Rose, you finally done with that Addi dude?" Rose swirled around, her face red with anger.

"Adam. And no, I'm not." Brett laughed.

"Sure, you aren't."

"I'm in love with him, and if you don't get the fuck out of my space bubble I will kill you with a high kick." Everyone shut up. A girl like Rose Willows did not swear. And she just did.

"Okay," Brett said and finally backed off.

Last edited by mayhem on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:45 am; edited 46 times in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

with the wind Empty Re: with the wind

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Chapter Three.

"Where are we?" I said as I crossed my arms. Me, Lexi, and Kellan were all roped up in a room with a tall boy with dark brown hair and blue-green eyes, and a younger kid, about our age, with black hair and black eyes. They were lokking at us and trying to explain the situation. "You are at Camp Half-Blood," the older boy said and smiled. "Welcome." Lexi leaned over and whispered, "At least we're away from the steps." I giggled. The younger boy looked over at me and for a couple of seconds, which felt like years, we locked eyes. I blushed and looked back at the tall boy. "I'm Percy," he said. "This is Nico." "Wait," I said. "Why are we here again?" Percy smiled. "Good question."

After an hour of explaining I finally talked. "That can't be true, gods are just a make up story, something to believe in." Percy chuckled. "That's what I thought, but no." He continued and said, "We don't have anymore time. Nico here will show you guys to your cabin.

"There's 13 cabin's and-" Nico said and I interuppted and said, "The two at the top are Zeus and Hera's, right?" Nico smiled and Lexi whispered in my ear, your eyes are changing again. I groaned. They had been doing this since I was 12. Some peoples faces showed their emotions, well my eyes showed mine. They were like the sea, growing a stormy grey when I was angry, getting a pretty aqua when calm, and a deep sea blue when I got flustered, like right now. "You guys are with the Hermes cabin for now, until you're claimed." I turned around to face him at the door of the cabin and said, "Thanks."

Last edited by mayhem on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 pm

kewl [:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 am