REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rachh<3
Morgayne
sof,or something
7 posters

emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one)

sof,or something
    sof,or something

emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Empty emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one)

Post by sof,or something Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 am

four high school girls.

one freshman, one sophomore, one junior, one senior.

one prestigious clique.

sylvie montoya,she's so fresh.
    emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Sylvie10

kaylen morris,the sophwhore.
    emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Kaylen10

amy winters, classy junior.
    emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Amy10

becca reed,definite seniority.
    emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Beccau

*these girls are all my friends in the respective grade...please don't use (or abuse) their pictures.

SETTING.
    Weston High School is in Tiburon, a peninsula in the San Francisco Bay. These girls are upper middle class, they can afford a new Coach bag now and then but this story won't be filled with high class. This is not your cliche clique. Present day is about right. If my imagination gets creative we might see some futuristic ideas.

Last edited by so...fia on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Morgayne
    Morgayne

emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Empty Re: emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one)

Post by Morgayne Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:17 am

Can't wait!
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one) Empty Re: emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion. (formerly four one one)

Post by Rachh<3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 pm

cannnt wait ! [:
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

yayy, cant wait!
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 pm

chapter one.

Sylvie Montoya's lavender Jansport pounded against her back as she ran. Arriving at their meeting spot, she dropped the burden and gasped, twisting her letter lock until it spelled VERY, her maltipoo puppy's name. Seniors narrowed their eyes at her, but she was used to it. A freshman having a locker in the senior's wing, right next to her best friend? It happens when your other best friend's dad is dating the school secretary.

Becca Reed looked down at Sylvie, her Pacsun sunglasses sliding down to her nose.
    "Sleep in again?"
    Sylvie rolled her eyes and grabbed the thermos out of Amy Winter's gloved hand. She flipped milk chocolate colored locks out of her face and gulped steadily. Then a queasy expression came upon her face.
    "It's lukewarm!"
    Amy gave her a 'what can you do?' look and took the thermos back.
    "It's coffee. I told you, coffee waits for no one. Not even you, hon."
    Sylvie took a deep breath and then put on a small smile.
    "Where's Kaylen?" Becca checked her Pantech Laser.
    "With her new boyfriend," Amy checked the silver watch that glided along her dainty wrist.
    "Shocker," Sylvie muttered.

The bell rang.
    "Trig," Amy sighed.
    "Bio," Sylvie responded.
    "Yearbook, bitches!" Becca grinned. Yearbook class was also known as FMT to the females that took it; Facebook Modcloth Tumblr.

"Hey Becca," Amy called as they all walked in opposite directions. "How does Chipotle after fourth sound? I have a huge test in English."
    "Fine," Becca said, "but Sylvie picks the music."
    "Whatevs," Sylvie shrugged. She had long since stopped being scared of missing class. Mr. Winters was well into wooing the secretary, Miss Preston, and there was nothing that woman wouldn't do for Amy and her friends. Kaylen often joked that Miss Preston would even commit murder if they asked her to.

Sylvie hesitated outside the door to her Biology class, there was still two minutes before class started. Her Motorola Backflip vibrated, and she opened her text with recently painted emerald green nails.

kaylen: I need to talk to you, asap. break? you know where.

sylvie: sure. a&b too?

Kaylen responded almost instantly.

kaylen: NO. this is between me and you. please don't mention anything.

Sylvie was confused. The four shared everything.

sylvie: ??? alrighty.

kaylen: thanks. love you.

The bell rang and Sylvie hurriedly dropped her phone in her pocket and scurried into class.

allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:08 am

oooo. moreeee (:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

likelikelikelike this:D
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I love this!!!

Plus your friends are really pretty...
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks!

And Lexi...I know right? They all don't believe that they are though, it makes me sad ):

New chapter coming like, right now!
    Morgayne
    Morgayne

Post by Morgayne Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 am

Ahh can't wait:)
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:06 am

so...fia wrote:Thanks!

And Lexi...I know right? They all don't believe that they are though, it makes me sad ):

New chapter coming like, right now!

I hate when they think that... It's like stfu you're sooo pretty stop complaining about (insert problem here)
    And yay!
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 pm

yeah I'm a huge procrastinator, as you may be able to tell...
    but I'll put a new chapter up right now!
    If I don't feel free to send me hate mail.
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

chapter two.

"Sylvie?" She heard her name whispered from behind the tree.

Sylvie quietly tiptoed around the huge oak and sat down next to her crying friend.
    "Kaylen," Sylvie hugged the person she was closest to.
    "Life FUCKS!" Kaylen screamed.

"Shh..." Sylvie placed her hand on Kaylen's trembling fingers.
    "What's wrong, hon?" she asked, barely above a mutter.

"You want to know what's wrong? I'm fucking pregnant! I'm having a fucking baby! Just because I was too fucking drunk to remember to tell him to use a fucking condom, I have his little bitch growing inside me! FUCK!"

Sylvie, used to Kaylen's constant cussing, was too shocked to notice that this was more than her normal.

"Who's bitch?" Sylvie asked as tears came to her eyes.

Dark eyeliner smeared as Kaylen sobbed into Sylvie's pale shoulder.
    After two minutes of chaotic sobbing, Kaylen finally looked into Sylvie's eyes, her blue ones piercing Sylvie's hazel ones.

Kaylen's nose was too clogged for those two words to be fully audible, but for Sylvie, they might have been words yelled into her ear by God or whatever deity was up there.

Amy's boyfriend.
    Their best friend's boyfriend.
    Bryan Isola.
    Bryan fucking Isola, Amy Winters's fucking boyfriend.

Sylvie and Kaylen lay together like two puppies who had lost their mother, silently mourning what could have been and fearing what might be. They had just entered a perfect life and as soon as it started, it was ripped apart.

--------------------------------------------
    Sorry it was so short.
    I feel this was really not the best I could have done, but I just had to get this major plot point out there.
    This isn't a pregnancy story, though.
    There will be several more conflicts, each bigger than the previous.
    I better shut up before I give too much away.
    And I apologize for the profanity.

Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm

i really like this [:
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

longer chapter coming soon!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 am

oooh can't wait:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am