REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
allee<3
kel$ey
sb
tibby
8 posters

welcome to the family. [new]

tibby
    tibby

welcome to the family. [new] Empty welcome to the family. [new]

Post by tibby Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:22 pm

welcome to the family.

welcome to the family. [new] Thing_10

Cassidy Fay Sinclaire went through a high school experience that she would deffinitely tell her children about one day. Because when you think about high school, you think about 4 years with the same people, same mascot, same teachers, same drama. Not for Cassidy. Because the summer before her sophomore year her dad accepted a huge job offer that would require the Sinclaire family to move to Canada. Cassidy didn’t want to leave and her mom didn’t want her to either. So Margaret Sinclaire set something up with Elise Carmona, her best friend from high school and Cassidy found herself moving in with the Carmona family, and losing her mom and dad to Canada. You might not think that the move wouldn’t be that hard, but going from an only girl to a family with 4 boys? One of the most difficult things she’s ever done.

tibby
    tibby

welcome to the family. [new] Empty Re: welcome to the family. [new]

Post by tibby Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

chapter one.

Cassidy stepped off the plane with her mom, clutching a duffel bag tightly in her tanned hand.
    “Don’t be nervous sweetheart, we’ll keep in touch!” Margaret squuezed her daughter’s hand and leading her to the baggage claim where Elise was to meet them.
    “I know, it’s just a new school. I miss Kyla.” Cassidy muttered. She tried not to feel like her parents were abandoning her. It wasn’t working too well.
    “Elise!” Margaret squealed when she saw her long lost sister or whatever the hell she considered her and threw her long, tanned arms around Elise’s neck.
    “Hi, I’m Cassidy.” She extended a slim arm to shake but Elise pulled her in for a hug and for some reason, Cassidy choked up. This would be her stand in mom for the rest of the year.
    “Hi honey.” Elise released her, holding her at arm’s length to look at her new stand in daughter. Cassidy’s dark brown hair hung in loose waves down to her rib cage and she was thin, but not scary skinny, with a kick-ass booty and a sizeable chest, lips her mother swore were perfect, and hazel eyes. 
“Oh Maggs, she looks just like you!” Elise grinned. 
“With her father’s eyes.” Margaret added and then the time for the final goodbye had come. Cassidy threw her arms around her mother and pulled her tight, tears coming to her eyes.
    “I love you Cass.” Her mother smiled a watery smile and kissed her on the head.
    “I love you too Mom.” Cassidy said, wiping the tears off of her cheek.
    Elise picked up Cassidy’s suitcase and Cassidy picked up her duffel and they walked to the suburban. “Please excuse the mess, I do have four boys.” Elise smirked, putting Cassidy’s bags in the back and Cassidy climbed into the front seat. “So,” Elise exhaled, pulling out of the driveway. “I’m really excited to have the daughter I never got.” She winked. “I stopped trying after four.”
    “I’m excited too.” Cassidy smiled, and in truth she was. It wasn’t every day you got to pick up and be someone else.
    “Max is 4, Aldon is 9, Kevin is 13, and Chace is turning 16. Kevin’s gonna be a freshman and you will be in the same class as Chace. You have your own room, but you’re gonna have to share a bathroom, sorry hon.” Elise said, exiting the freeway.
    “Oh God, no worries! Thank you so much for taking me.” Cassidy said.
    “Of course honey.” Elise smiled warmly and they drove along the streets for a few minutes, Elise pointing out the bowling alley, the high school, the best icecream place, and the Blockbuster. Finally, she pulled onto Evergreen Lane, which Cassidy knew the house was on. It was the fifth house in, a cream house trimmed in blue, it was so cute. Elise honked the horn as she parked, and all the boys came flooding out. And Cassidy’s first thought was ‘Elise gave birth to gods’ and the second was ‘they’re going to see me in the morning.’ Cassidy climbed out of the car quickly, her tan legs in cut off shorts, and she was in a USC shirt from Victoria’s Secret. The two older boys grabbed her bags, giving short introductions before carrying them inside. 
“Aldon, say hi!” Elise said and Aldon waved shortly before picking up the basketball and playing pick up by himself. Mr. Carmona gave Cassidy a hug and Elise a kiss on the cheek before leaving for work. 
“Maxie, can you show Cassidy her room please?” Elise asked and Cassidy knew she would love Max. 
Max reached up and grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. “Hi Cassdiddy.” Max said, stumbling over her name.
    “Hi Max. Is my name too hard for you?” She asked. He nodded. “You get to call me what you want, okay?” She winked.
    “Okay.” He nodded, a grin spreading over his face and then he pushed open the door to show Cassidy a pale yellow room that looked sunny, and a bright white duvet, with a white vanity.
    “I’ll let you get settled, dinner will be in half an hour. I hope you like it.” Elise said nervously.
    “I love it, thank you.” Cassidy smiled warmly and started to unpack and Elise shut the door quietly, leaving Cassidy to her new room.
    sb

Post by sb Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm

MEGAN MEADE'S GUIDE TO THE MCGOWAN BOYS!

This is cute, Tibs

<3
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm

I love it so far!
    allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm

LOVE
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:13 pm

chapter two.

Cassidy had unpacked all of her clothes into the white wood dresser and small closet. After sliding the suitcases under her bed, the door flung open, scaring the shit out of her.
    "Oh hey Max." She exhaled, smiling.
    "I figured out a name for you!" He grinned, showing a missing front tooth.
    "What is it?" She squatted and he fit easily under her arm.
    "Diddy." He said proudly.
    She laughed. "Diddy it is." She said, hitching him on her hip and walking down the stairs to the kitchen where 6 plates were set and she set Max down. He intertwined his pudgy fingers in hers and she smiled, letting him tug her to a spot at the table. She looked up to see Elise grinning broadly, laying breaded chicken, pasta, and salad on the table. As if she had whistled the boys slid into their seats quickly, and Elise sat down, holding up her hands. Max reached for Cassidy's hand and so did Chace, so she held their hands as Elise prayed.
    "Diddy! Will you watch Cars with me tonight?" Max asked, smearing marinara sauce across his chin as he ate the pasta.
    "Are you kidding? Of course!" Cassidy smiled.
    "Did he just call you Diddy?" Chace asked.
    "Yeah. He couldn't say my name." Cassidy explained and Max smiled proudly.
    Chace nodded and dug into his chicken. Cassidy finished her salad and helped herself to more and Elise watched her, looking shocked.
    "Should I not take more...?" Cassidy asked slowly.
    "I've never had a kid that took double vegetables before." Elise said, her mouth hanging open slightly. "Take as much as you want!"
    Cassidy laughed and helped herself to more. "I like some vegetables."
    "Great, you invited the golden child to live with us." Kevin stabbed at his lettuce and chewed it quickly with a pained expression.
    Aldon looked her up and down. "Are you sure I have to share a room with Max? Can't I share a room with her?"
    Chace laughed, almost choking on his water.
    "No, Aldon. She doesn't want you staring at her great ass all day." Kevin said, inhaling more lettuce.
    "What?" Cassidy blushed.
    Kevin looked up, realizing that he had pretty much admitted to staring at her ass.
    "Like you've never heard it before, with an ass like that." Chace rolled his eyes.
    "Stop cursing in front of the younger boys." Elise said sternly, shooting Cassidy an apologetic look.
    Cassidy didn't know what to do so she took a huge bite of her pasta and chewed it over slowly.
    "Ah, that's how she gets it, all those carbs." Kevin winked. Elise smacked him on the side of the head.
    "I would apologize Cassidy, but I'd be apologizing a lot." Elise shot her sons a look.
    "It's fine." Cassidy smiled the same time Max yelled, "Her name is Diddy!"
    Everyone looked at Max's outburst and started laughing. Once everyone finished, Cassidy went to do the dishes but Elise shooed her away, telling her that Aldon and Kevin could manage it.
    "Chace, show her the rest of the house please." Elise said, grabbing the keys off of the hook.
    "You're leaving?" Cassidy asked.
    "I work at the libraries every Sunday night in the summer." Elise smiled and all of the boys made a line, kissing their mother on the cheek. On impulse, Cassidy kissed her on the cheek too. Elise cupped her cheek with her hand and smiled, then turned around and left. Chace stood on the stairs and Cassidy followed him, acutely aware that she was going upstairs with a boy. And she was allowed to. A boy that she lived with. A boy with blonde hair and green eyes. A boy that looked incredibly toned. A boy that was fucking hot. A boy that was supposed to be her brother. Damn. He was pointing out where his room was, Kevin's room (the attic), and Max and Aldon's room. He showed her the master bedroom and the bathroom, and the squeaky step on the stairs.
    "School starts in a week. My mom requested that we had most classes together, so we have 4." Chace said, leaning against my bed and Cassidy sat on the floor.
    "Great." Cassidy sighed.
    "You act like I'm a loser or something." Chace teased.
    Cassidy widened her eyes. "Am I that easy to read?" Chace looked shocked. "Im kidding!" Cassidy laughed.
    "At least you're not ugly, cause that would suck." Chace said, his head bobbing.
    "Oh, I'm glad to know you're not shallow." Cassidy deadpanned.
    Chace laughed. "No, not like that. It's just that well, you're hot, and it’s not gonna be an embarrassment to walk into school with you.” He smirked.
    “Glad to know I won’t embarrass you.” Cassidy said pointedly.
    “Look, don’t take it the wrong way. We’re not used to having a girl around.” Chace said.
    “Like I’m used to having a house full of boy?” Cassidy countered.
    “True.” Chace said and Max came in, pulling Cassidy so they could go watch their movie. All of the boys ended up on the couch with them, squished up, watching it together like a family.
    allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:20 pm

awh Tibs I loveeee it.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Loveee<33
    I kinda love Chace also<3
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

i know ha he's kind of a sexist ass but he's kinda irresistable(;
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 am

love this [:
    allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Chace sounds cuteeeee <3
    love.

tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm

chapter three.

Cassidy rolled over to the sound of a nerf football being caught and hearing Kevin tumble down the stairs. "And he's still got it!" Mr. Carmona yelled in a booming voice. Cassidy groaned and tucked her head under her pillow but she knew that she wasn't going to sleep again. She checked her phone and sighed when she saw it was only 9:42. She closed her eyes and opened them what felt like a second later, and it was already 10:53. Cassidy threw off her covers and rolled out of bed, pulling on pajama shorts and a PINK pullover sweatshirt. She shoved her feet into fuzzy socks and piled her hair onto the top of her head, tying a ribbon into it and throwing open the door and went to brush her teeth before plodding down the stairs. She slid into a stool and Elise smiled at her and slid her a glass of orange juice. Cassidy smiled gratefully and sipped it.
    "Somebody's up early." Chace cracked, sitting down next to her.
    "I like my sleep." Cassidy said after a pause.
    "12 hours of it?" Chace asked as he bit into his toast. Cassidy snatched an apple out of the bowl and took a bite.
    "Yepp. 13 is the best though." She said.
    "I could never waste that much time sleeping." Chace said.
    "I could never waste that much time contemplating it." Cassidy retorted.
    Chace raised his eyebrows and smiled. "So in our last week of summer, we're hitting up the Kang party tonight."
    "Kang party?" Cassidy asked.
    "You'll see." Chace winked and Cassidy understood. Immediately she was thinking up an outfit.
    Cassidy slid her feet into flats and checked her butt in her jean cutoffs with the flowy shirt and tossed her purse over her shoulder. Chace knocked on her door and she followed him out, saying goodbye to the family and they climbed into Chace's friend's car.
    "Hey Cassidy, I'm Ronny." The guy in the front seat turned around.
    "Hi." Cassidy smiled widely.
    "Cass, are you really wearing that?" Chace surveyed her.
    "Are you kidding?" Cassidy laughed. "I know how to play the parent game." Cassidy pat her purse.
    Chace grinned wickedly. "Ronny, pull over at the nearest gas station."
    "Aye aye captain." Ronny saluted.
    Cassidy hopped out of the car and went into the gas station bathroom. She tore off her cutoffs and pulled on her black, tight short skirt and tucked her shirt into it. She slid her feet into her black ankle boots and looked into the mirror. She ran her fingers through her somewhat curly wavy hair and shook it out. She shoved everything back into her purse and walked out of the bathroom. Ronny and Chace were sitting in the car and when they saw her both of their mouths hung slightly open. Chace tossed her a redbull and she grabbed it and thanked him, sliding into the car. She popped the top of the fizzy can and smiled, taking a big swig.
    "How did you know this was my favorite?" Cassidy asked.
    "Lucky guess." Chace said.
    "So Ronny are you taking us home too?" Cassidy sat back, sipping her drink.
    "Hopefully I'm only taking you home." Ronny said.
    "I meant give me a ride, not ride me." Cassidy replied back.
    "Denied!" Chace laughed.
    "Not like you've done work." Ronny shot at Chace.
    "I'm sorry, what makes either of you think that you have a chance?" Cassidy smiled.
    "That skirt." Ronny smirked.
    Cassidy laughed. "You act like you've never seen a girl in a skirt before."
    "You're the only one I'm lookin' at babe." Ronny grinned.
    "Cool. So how far away is this party?" Cassidy asked.
    "We're here." Chace said and they pulled up to a huge lawn with people milling about. Cassidy got out and followed Chace, ready to start her new life.
    allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm

awh, it's cute <3
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Lovee it<3
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 pm

post more pleasssee ! [:
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 am

i love this!
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

chapter four.

Cassidy milled on the front lawn in between Chace and Ronny, a red plastic cup of beer in her hand. She had already downed two and she barely felt any buzz. Chace laughed at someone's joke and slung his arm around Cassidy's waist and Ronny saw it and threw his arm around her neck. Cassidy smirked clamly and took a long pull on her beer. "Teach Me How to Dougie" came on and Cassidy gasped.
    "Oh helllllll yes, I love this song!" She grinned and started to dougie, throwing her hair over her shoulder.
    "She can dougie too?" Ronny asked Chace.
    "Can't you dougie?" Cassidy turned around.
    "No." Ronny and Chace laughed.
    "Do you guys dance at all?" Cassidy asked.
    "Sometimes." Chace shrugged.
    "Chelsea, come here!" Cassidy called.
    "Yeahh?" Chelsea walked over. They had met earlier and really hit it off.
    "Let's dance." Cassidy winked and Chelsea smiled.
    "You know Chace, I'm really hitting it off with her." Chelsea smiled.
    Chelsea started dancing with Cassidy and Chace's phone rang.
    "Aye, Cass, we gotta go." Chace said.
    "Bye Chels." Cassidy hugged Chelsea who said she couldn't wait to hang out again.
    Cassidy climbed into Ronny's car and she tossed her hair up, ready to go home.

not that great but its something ;p

AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Tibby, you know theres a new site right?
    therv.forumotion.com

love the story though(:
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

loveeee this bring it to therv!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 am