REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning!

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning! Empty Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning!

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am

Characters:
    Lexi's Character: ????
    Caitlynn's Character: Penelope St.Claire
    Percy Jackson
    Nico di Angelo
    Kellan Hendricks - Saytar???
    Lexi

Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning! Empty Re: Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning!

Post by Lexi Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm

I think that's it.. I just need a name for my character
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning! Empty Re: Through the Eyes of a Half-Blood: Story Planning!

Post by caitlynn<3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 pm

choose away!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 am

Stephanie Miller, aka Effy
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Effy had always been a bit dark, from her clothing choices to her actions. She preferred dark clothes to the bright colors Pennie wore. She was fascinated by stories like Dante’s Inferno and The Eye of the Dragon. Whenever they had writing assignments in school, hers usually tended to be dark, resembling works of Edgar Allen Poe. While she loved being around people, she loved being alone. She enjoyed trips to the local graveyard to think. It cleared her head and helped her think. Pennie declined every offer to go with her. She’d also had a bit of an issue with drugs and alcohol, ever since a year ago when (insert what you want). Her parents didn’t know anything at all, and she had kept it that way since she was fifteen. Needless to say, many students pegged her as odd, weird, creepy. Not that she stayed in the same school long enough for any of them to get to know her that well. She was always being kicked out for bad grades and behavior issues.
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Very good! I like it, I sent u a text tho!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:22 pm