REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
shaynabobaynaa
amber-
kailey
kel$ey
8 posters

Slits

kel$ey
    kel$ey

Slits Empty Slits

Post by kel$ey Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

slits.

Prologue

I coulnd't stand it. The constant fighting, doors slamming, cussing, and tears. I sat in my room, bawling my eyes out. I looked at my bulletin board and saw what I needed. A thumbtack. I picked it off the bulletin board, not caring if stuff fell off. I sat back down on my bed with the thumbtack. I studied it for a minute, pieced my skin with it, and slid in in a straight line across my upper thigh. Pain flooded through me, but it was a good pain. The pain that I needed. Blood trickled down the side of my thigh and onto my sheets. My cries stifled and I sighed in relief. I pulled a tissue out of the tissue box sitting on my sidetable and dabbed at the blood still trickling out of my new cut. I grabbed a bandaid from my purse and placed it over the worst part of my cut. Then I fell asleep.

AN; This is all fictional.
    kailey
    kailey

Slits Empty Re: Slits

Post by kailey Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 pm

This sounds good so far.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Chapter One

The next couple days were just the same. The same yelling, doors slamming, and tears. The only way I could deal with the pain, is through cutting. I hiked up my shorts and found my thumbtack. I made a cut, indentical to the first one, on my thigh. My thigh hurt like hell, but I found the pain quite relaxing. Then there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I yelled while trying to hide my thumbtack and pulled my shorts back down to their original lenght. I shimmied under my covers.

"Your sister." My sister said through the wooden door.

"Oh, come in." I said. My sister opened the door and her face was tearstreaked. Her mascara and eyeliner where smudged all over her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy. She sat down on my bed and just stared at my TV that was playing some MTV show. Her expression was empty. She showed no emotion.

"Do you mind if I sleep in here tonight?" She asked, breaking the silent tension in the room.

"Go for it." I tossed her a few pillows and a blanket since she loved to sleep on the foor. She made herself comfortable on my floor. I got up from my bed, thankful that I was wearing black shorts so the blood from my cut wouldn't show through, and turned off my light.

The next morning was hell.
    kailey
    kailey

Post by kailey Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Wow. Post soon! Smile
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 am

This is intense!
    shaynabobaynaa
    shaynabobaynaa

Post by shaynabobaynaa Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

definitely post soon girl!!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Chapter Two

Today was hell. Living, breathing hell. I was in my bathroom, bawling my eyes out, when something silvery and shiny caught my eye in the shower. It was the blades to my shaving razor. My tears stopped and I hobbled over to my shower. I plucked the razor off of the shelf and gazed at it. My mind was trying to think of a way to get a razor off the blade. I thought for about five minutes and then gave up. It would be too hard. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was all red and splotchy and the delicate skin next to my right eye was turning a pupleish/blueish/blackish color. It fucking hurt when I touched it.

My father was so angry at my other sister, and I was accidentally down in the kitchen getting food, and instead of hitting my sister, he hit me, thinking that I was her. He realized that it was me, and not my sister, so he took his car keys, wallet, and left us. My sister left a while ago to one of her friends house's and my brother was at a sleepover. My mother was out shopping. I was all alone.

After looking at myself in the mirror, I went into the kitchen. Still home alone, I figured. I looked through the freezer for an icepack and I found one. I put some paper towels around it and placed it on my eye. The coldness felt wonderful against my tender skin. I looked next to the paper towels, and saw what I needed. A knife. A sharp knife.
    umber;;
    umber;;

Post by umber;; Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

whoaa, good story.
    pms(:
    Kathy
    Kathy

Post by Kathy Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 am

oh god
    this is amazing
    but the first post was uncomfortable for me
    too much detail
    i hate blood
    i hate pain
    fjdkfa. lmfao. i'm a baby :p
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Oh god this is intense
    but it's good.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am

I will post tomorrow(:
    And thanks everyone<3
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Chapter Three

I picked up the knife, slowly and carefully. I walked up the stairs with it up to my bathroom. I placed it on the counter and turned on the shower. I undressed, grabbed the knife, and stepped into the shower. Cautiously, I placed the tip of the knife onto the skin of my thigh. Very slowly, I slid it across horizontally. I couldn't tell the difference between my tears and the water from the shower. The water turned bright red as it mixed with the blood. I looked down and said to myself, "What have I gotten myself into?"
    courtneyluvsya:)
    courtneyluvsya:)

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 pm

its not really that hard to get the blade out. cause i idid it a while ago. not tellin where!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am