REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
stephaloo
BetsyisMiley(;
amber-
AshleyBrooke
k.dAisy
IZZY
kel$ey
11 posters

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5]

kel$ey
    kel$ey

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Empty "And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5]

Post by kel$ey Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 pm

And Sway to the

Rhythm of Love.

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Summer-1

Written in two different point of views, this story will show the romance
    of Seth and Ella from the beginning to the end. From the kisses, disses,
    make-ups, and break-ups, this couple has been through it all.

*Title from the Plain White T's song, Rhythm of Love.
    I do not own the song.

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Empty Re: "And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5]

"I love the view from

up here

warm sun, wind in

my ear

we'll watch the world

from above

as it turns to the

rhythm of love."

Ella Larson

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Hy
    17.Blonde.Blue.5'3".Dancer.

Seth Evans

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Jared
    17.Brown.Blue.6'4".FootballPlayer.

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

"And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5] Empty Re: "And Sway to the Rhythm of Love." [5]

Prologue.

"My head is stuck in the clouds

She begs me to come down

Says 'Boy quit foolin' around.'"

A year before;;

Ella's POV;

Sunny and clear sky, slight breeze, just the overall perfect day. And it was the perfect
    first date. A picnic in the park by our houses. He asked me out a couple days before today.
    But I did not know it was a picnic. This is probably the most romantic thing a guy has ever
    done for me. I am sitting on the blanket right now, sipping my sparking apple juice and my
    emotions are running wild. Actually, my hormones are running wild. I never thought Seth and
    I would ever become an item. We have been best friends all of our life. We live across the
    street from each other. Our parents were the best of friends before we were even born. Everyone
    else thought we would be so cute together, but I never believed it. Until now. We have been
    flirting for a while now, and decided to take our friendship to the next level. He hasn't
    officially asked me out yet, but I think, and hope, he will. I never told him this, but I have
    been falling for him for the longest time. Like, I always lied when people asked if I had deeper
    feelings for him. But now, I think I am in love. Silly to say right now, but I know how I feel.

Seth's POV;

Man, she is gorgeous. She gets prettier everyday. I can not believe I finally had the guts
    to ask her on a date. Yeah, we have been best friends forever, but I think that our relationship
    has gotten deeper. Wanna know what is crazy? We used to take baths together. Our parents thought
    it was cute, but now, it is just a little weird knowing that we have seen each other naked and
    tooks baths together. But we did pretty much everything together. And we were really little
    when our parents made us take baths together. I have never had feelings for anyone. I have
    dated other girls, but none of the relationships felt right. But this, feels perfect. I decided
    to take her on a picnic because it has a casual yet romantic feel. I made and packed sandwiches,
    fruit salad, preztels, sparkling apple cider, and her favorite, funfetti vanilla cupcakes. And
    to be even more romantic, I put them all in a wicker picnic basket and we are sitting on a plaid
    blanket under a giant oak tree. Everytime she smiles, I smile too. I now know for sure that I
    am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. It just feels right.

*Sorry for the sappiness, but I want a sappy and cute story. (:

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

save
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 pm

ccccoolcan'twait:)
    k.dAisy
    k.dAisy

Post by k.dAisy Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 pm

sounds interesting!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Prologue uppp<3
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Looks amazing!
    Cant wait(:
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 am

Aweee soo cute!<33
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 am

Soo adorable.
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 pm

excitedness! love<333333
    stephaloo
    stephaloo

Post by stephaloo Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 pm

LOVETHISSONG!
    and this story <33
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

absolutely love!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks everyone! <3
    I will post the first chapter after school tomorrow,
    which means it should be up around 4 central time.
    (:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

chapter one.

"We may only have tonight

But till the morning sun

You're mine, all mine.

Play the music low, and

sway to the rhythm of love."

Present time;;

Ella's POV;

It is our one year aniversary. Seth is taking me out for a suprise date, And I am guessing it
    is the same place we went for our first date. And we had a picnic. I have on a pale blue
    sundress and gold gladitors, and my golden colored hair is cascading down my back in loose
    waves. Seth looks amazing. He just picked me up from my house and gave me a boquet of pink
    and yellow carnations, which are my favorite. He is wearing beige cargo shorts, a dark blue
    polo that matched his eyes, and his usual customized Nike hightops. "So where are we going,
    Seth?" I playfully ask him.

"Wait and see." He smiles. I stick my tongue out at him and laugh. He laughs too. "Elle, I
    just wanted to tell you that you look stunning today. And that I love you." Seth smiles and
    tightens his grip on my hand.

"Thank you hun. You look amazing too. And I love you too." I stop and kiss him lightly on the
    sidewalk. We pull back and start walking again to our date. I remember this exact route. I
    have walked it so many times. Our fingers are interlocked and slowly swinging back and forth.
    Then I see the park. My jaw dropps. The whole park is closed down just for us. There is a
    plaid blanket on the grass in the middle of the park. Two candles are lit and the flame is
    dancing across the horizon of the evening sky. A huge picnic basket is to the side of the blanket
    and intimate music is playing from an iPod dock. "Oh my gosh. Seth, you closed down the park
    just for out date?"

"Yes I did. I talked to some people about it, and they agreed since they think it is really
    romantic." Seth smiles at me. I face him and hug him. I hug him as tightly as I could. My head
    is against Seth's chest and I hear his heart beat. The sound is so calming to my emotions being
    overwhelmed. He kisses the top of my head and then lets go of me. He leads me over to the blanket,
    sits down, and pats the space next to him for me to sit. I sit next to him. He opens the basket
    and pulls out food and drinks for us. And my favorite desert. He is the greatest boyfriend in
    the world. Then I saw him pull out a box that usually holds a necklace or bracelet. And then he
    pulls out another box, only smaller. He openes the first box and inside lies a silver and
    diamond encrusted key necklace from Tiffany and Co. "Happy one year aniversary, Ella."

My jaw just drops. It is the prettiest necklace I have ever seen in my life. "Oh my gosh. Seth,
    that is gorgeous. Thank yous so much." I am in awe on how beautiful it is. Seth smiles and takes
    the necklace out of the box. I turn so my back is facing him so he could put the necklace on me.
    I hold up my hair and Seth puts my necklace on. It is perfect. I look down and the necklace
    just looked perfect against my tanned skin.

"I have another present for you too." Seth says to me after I turn back around to face him.
    He holds out his hand for my to stand up. I grab his hand and stands up with him.

"Another?" I ask. He nods. Then he got down on one knee. My heart is racing and my cheeks
    flush with color.

"Ella Catherine Larson, I know we are still young, but will you marry me?" Seth asks.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes well up in tears of happiness. "Yes, I will." I say to
    him. He slides the ring onto my ring fingure and then stands up. I literally jump into his
    arms because I am ecstatic. "I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too." He says to me. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. I think that is the
    best kiss and date I have ever had.

Seth's POV;

I never have been more happier than I am now. Ella is the only I want in life, and now she
    will be all mine forever. "So where is my present?" I ask her, already knowing what it is.

"Your present is at my house." Ella smiles and winks. We have discussed it before that were
    not going to go all the way until we have been together for a year. And today, it has been
    one year. Ella's parents are out of town for the weekend and they trust both of us enough
    to not do anything we would regret and stuff. But Ella and I think it is the right time and
    that we are ready for it. She pulls away from me and runs over to the swings. I watch her,
    just stunned by how gorgeous she is and now I am going to get married to her. No, we are
    not getting married right away, but either while we are in college or after college. We are
    going to the same college, which is Harvard. I recieved a football scholarship there if I
    join football, which I am. And Ella got a dance and academic scholarship since she is a genius
    when it comes to math. She is swinging on the swing right now, trying to get higher and higher
    into the air. She looks so happy and perfect. I walk over to the swing next to her, and start
    swinging with her.

AN; Sorry for Seth's POV for being so short.

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    allie
    allie

Post by allie Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

aww I love this! <3
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Haahha thankyou!
    amber-
    amber-

Post by amber- Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Haha awee! Young love! **sighs and gets weepy eyed** Kidding, but it is really sweet. =]
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Hahahha young love is right(:
    Thankyou!
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 pm

awww i almost started to cry(: (: (:
    amazing!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

chapter two.

"My heart beats like a drum,

A guitar string to the strum,

A beautiful song to be sung.

Ella's POV;
    It was the day after Seth and I's one year. I woke up to find Seth and I cuddling in my
    bed, scarcely clothed. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up, finding that
    I was so sore beyond belief. I have never been so sore in my life. My thighs killed. Worse
    than when I danced for 23 hours in two days. I looked over at Seth who is peacefully sleeping.
    I smiled and walked over to my full lenght mirror. I looked okay. My hair was a bit ruffled in places
    and my makeup smudged, but I looked fine. I wanted to take a shower. A long and hot shower.
    I walked into my bathroom and took off what clothes I had left on, which was a lacey thong and
    a skanky bra. I turned on my shower and stepped in to feel the hot water pelt my back. I instantly
    felt better. Still sore, but better. I got out, wrapped myself in a towel, and walked into my closet.
    I pulled on a pair of boyshort underwear, a bra, and one of Seth's striped Oxford shirts that I
    took from him a while ago. I could hear Seth getting up so I tousled my wet hair into messy wet
    waves and walked out into my room. Seth was laying in my bed, his hands behind his head, watching
    TV. He saw me and a grin came across his face. He motioned for me to come over to him. I walked over
    to my bed and straddled ontop of him. "Well don't you look comfy." He said.

"I wonder why." I laughed. He laughed too.

"Damn, I can't believe it has been a year that we have been together. It is so crazy. I love you,
    Ella." Seth said to me.

"I know, I can't believe it either. And I can't believe we had sex. That is crazy." I replied to him.
    "And I love you too."

"That is very true." He said.

"So what should we do today?" I asked him.

"Wanna just stay in today and watch some movies and just chill?" Seth offered.

"That sounds really nice because I am hella sore." I nodded.

Seth's face fell a little bit. "You are sore? I am so sorry baby."

"Honey, I am fine. It is supposed to hurt." I shrugged.

"Well since you are sore, I am going to carry you everywhere then." Seth said, putting his
    arms went around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You don't have to! I swear that I am fine." I tried to wiggle out of his grip and he started
    tickling me. "Seth! Stop it!" I laughed.

"Not unless you let me carry you!" He said to me.

"Fine! You win!" I surrendered.

"YES!" Seth shouted. I rolled my eyes at him and playfully punched him in the stomach. "Not nice!"
    Seth said pretending to be hurt.

"Oh shut up!" I giggled. Seth made a pouty face. "How can I make it up to you?" I joked.

"A kiss would be nice." Seth said, still pouting. I shook my head and bent down to give him a
    long kiss. "Much better." Seth joked. I smiled and then the next thing I knew, I was in his arms,
    heading downstairs into my kitchen.

Seth's POV;;

As I was carrying Ella down the stairs, I couldn't stop thinking of how amazing she is. We get
    down to the kitchen and I set her down on the countertop. "What would you like for breakfast,
    darling?" I said in my most waiter-esque voice.

"Hmm, I really want waffles. Yeah, I want waffles." Ella said.

"Waffles it is!" I smiled at her. While making us waffles, Ella kept trying to seduce me. I would
    look over at her, and she would be unbuttoning her shirt slowly for me. Several times I had to
    completely stop what I was doing to kiss her. I really couldn't believe that we are engaged,
    even if we are young. I looked at her left hand and saw that the ring was still on it. It seriously
    made my day.

AN;; I will finish Seth's POV later.

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 pm

i love it!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 pm

giraffe

can'twaitformore
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 pm

chapter three.

"She's got blue eyes as

deep like the sea,

that roll back when

she's laughing at me."

Ella's POV;
    First day of senior year. I can't believe how fast time has flown by me. By all of us. In nine
    months from now, we will all be graduating and going to college. Everything will change. This is
    my last year of Poms and Orchesis. Last year of high school. The place where everything came all
    together for me. I looked in the mirror and saw a tear roll down my eye. I can't believe how
    emotional I am getting over this. I heard Seth's car pull into my driveway, wiped the tear from
    my eye, and walked downstairs. I opened the front door to see Seth leaning on the hood of his car,
    holding a single rose and a cup of coffee for me. "Good morning, Elle." Seth said to me.

"Morning hun." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you for the rose and the coffee.
    I really need the coffee."

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"As ready as I will ever be." I laughed. He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed into
    his SUV. "Damn, I can't believe this is our final year of high school." I said after a few minutes
    into the ride to school.

"I know. It has gone by so fast. I remember the first day of freshman year perfectly. Man, we have
    grown up a lot since then." Seth said.

"I have grown up, but not grown taller." I joked since I haven't grown since eigth grade. Seth
    let out a chuckle and I stuck my tongue out at him. Then I saw our school. It looked so small
    compared to the past three years. Seth pulled into the senior parking lot and we got out.

"Hey babe, what do you want to do about the whole engagement thing? Are we going to tell people
    or what?" Seth asked.

"I am probably going to tell my best friends and everyone else can find out on their own." I
    shrugged.

"Okay, just checking. I am doing the same thing." Seth said and took my hand into his as we walked
    into the school for our last first day of high school.

Seth's POV;;

We entered the school to be surrounded by our peers. Seriously, we had people bombarding us
    with "How were your summers?" and all that jazz. Ella and I smiled and made small talk with
    our friends and tried to make our way to our lockers, which were conveniently next to each
    other. We both opened our lockers and put all of our new school supplies away. "Hey Seth and
    Ella!" Someone shouted behind us. We both turned to see Colin Rodgers holding his yearbook
    camera up. "Will you take a picture for the yearbook?" Colin asked us. Ella nodded and so did
    I. I put my arms around Ella and Colin snapped the pictures. He smiled and thanked us and we
    waved goodbye to him.

"Damn, I didn't think that there would be this much commotion here just because we are here."
    Ella giggled.

"Baby, they love us." I joked. Ella lightly jabbed me in my abs and I laughed. "You know it is
    so true though, Ella. I am the quaterback for our Varsity football team and I have been since
    sophomore year. And you are the captain of both Poms and Orchesis and Showchoir here. And you
    are in choir and many different extracurricular clubs. And you are president of Senior Class
    Council. You are even more amazing to be juggling all of that plus your dance team outside
    of school." I explained to Ella.

"That is true." Ella sighed. "But you also play lacrosse, run track, on the Senior Class Council,
    and in choir too."

"And one of the reasons why we are an amazing couple is because we can juggle all of our school
    extracurriculars, homework, and still spend so much time together." I hugged Ella and kissed the
    top of her head.

"I know, I know." Ella said into my chest. Then the warning bell rang, telling us to start
    heading to first period.

"Want me to walk you to your class?" I asked Ella.

"I would love that." Ella said. I pulled away from her, grabbed her hand, and we made our way
    to Ella's first period class.

Last edited by kelseyyyy! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 pm

keep writing ! [:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Seth's POV is finished(:
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:21 am

I loooovveee cute sappy stories (:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 pm

chapter four.

"She rises up like the tide

the moment her lips meet mine."

Ella's POV;
    I sat in first period, which was AP Stats, a college level class. The teacher, Mr. Nussebomb,
    kept droning on about the class syllabus. I aimlessly started playing with my engagement ring
    until I heard some say something to me. I looked to my right and there sat my ex boyfriend staring
    at my finger. "Hi Tyler, can I help you with something?" I whispered.

"What is that on your finger?" Tyler asked.

"It is a ring." I shook my head like it was obvious.

"No no no no. That is not just an ordinary ring. It is an engagement ring." Tyler paused. "Are
    you and Seth engaged?!"

"What do you think?" I snapped at him just as the bell rang, marking the end of first period. I
    picked up my bag and my folders and left the room. I met up with Seth halfway to second period,
    which we both had together. "So, guess who asked me if I am engaged?" I said to Seth.

"Who?" Seth asked quizzicaly.

"Tyler." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you tell him?" Seth narrowed his blue eyes.

"I told him 'What do you think?'" I sighed.

"He is probably really pissed." Seth said as we entered our Creative Writing class. We sat next
    to each other and made small talk with people we haven't seen since last year at school.

Seth's POV;;

I looked at the ring on Ella's finger and I couldn't get over how we are engaged. I kept seeing
    people glacing at Ella's hand when she raised her left hand. I heard people whispering too. When
    I heard them, I would give them a look saying "fuck off". They seemed to have gotten the message.
    The door opened to the classroom and everyone got quiet. It was a new girl. She saw me and winked
    and smiled. I looked over at Ella, who was fuming with anger. I took her hand and gently caressed
    it. Her anger seemed to dwindle but she kept glaring at the new girl. I have to admit, the new girl
    was pretty, but not my type. Actually, she kind of looked like a prostitute. Her hair was long and
    black, her skin was overly tan, makeup too dark, and clothes to skimpy for school. Fourty more
    minutes later, we were allowed to talk to our friends in the class. Ella and I were talking to a
    group of our friends when the new girl came up.

"Hi, I'm Keri." She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

I hesistated but decided not to shake her hand. "Seth." I said.

Ella turned around and scanned the new girl. Then Keri spoke again. "Seth, you are very good
    looking. Want to go out sometime?"

Ella's jaw dropped in anger. "Oh no you did not just ask my boyfriend to go out with you. Sorry,
    he is mine. Back off." She snapped.

"Oh little girl, you don't know who you are talking to. I am Keri, and Keri does not take no for
    an answer." Keri raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"First of all, I am not little. I am seventeen and a senior. I may be short but that is because
    I have talent unlike you being a whore. And second of all, he is mine and I am his. Back the fuck
    off." Ella smirked.

"First of all, I am eighteen and a senior. And I love how tall I am and how lean and perfect my
    body is from being a dancer, not a whore. And second of all, prove it." Keri snapped back.

"First of all, I don't give a flying rat's ass that you are eighteen and a senior. I love how
    petite and lean and perfect my body is from being a dancer. I have been a dancer since I was two.
    And I am captian of the varsity poms team, orchesis, and showchoir. And you want me to prove it?
    Take a look at my left hand." Ella held up her left hand to show the engagement ring I gave her.

"You guys are engaged?" Keri's eyes narrowed.

"Yes we are. And it is staying this way. No whore is going to get in my way." Ella smirked and
    then the bell rang. Ella grabbed my hand and walked out of the classroom before anyone could
    ask any questions. And I knew there will be a lot.
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I just love this story(:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Awh thankyou!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

haha lovedddddd that chapter:)
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Hahha thanks Izzy!
    I think it is my favorite chapter so far
    because of the new girl dramaaa.
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm

OKayy i love this story. but then i hate it cause it makes me want such an adorable boyfriend/relationship (:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

chapter five.

"We may only have tonight, but till

the morning sun your mine, all mine."

Ella's POV;

I walked up to the front entrance after third period, waiting for Seth to meet me there to
    go out for lunch since we had off campus lunch because of our seniority. The whole Keri fiasco
    already spread around the school. My classmates were whispering and staring. I saw Seth walking
    towards me and I let out a sigh of relief. But then I saw Keri trailing a few feet away from him.
    "Hey Seth!" I said very loudly and ran up to hug him. I pulled him into a full out makeout in front
    of everyone. Keri glared at me after I pulled back from the kiss. I smirked at her and left the
    building with Seth right behind me.

"So what was that kiss for?" Seth said to me when we reached his car.

"To show Keri who is the head bitch in charge here." I joked.

"I love you." Seth leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"So where do you wanna go out to lunch?" Seth asked.

"I am feeling Potbelly's. Sound good to you boo?" I said.

"Fine by me." Seth started his car and we were on our way to Potbelly's.

Seth's POV;

Ella and I were sitting in a booth in the farthest corner of Potbelly's, eating our sandwiches.
    Ella got peanut butter and jelly (original, right?) and I got a salami, roast beef, turkey, ham,
    and swiss cheese sandwich. "So I was thinking," I started, "when are we going to tell our parents?"

Ella stopped chewing, then continued to chew, swallow, and then said, "I really don't know. I don't
    want to keep it a secret from them. How long do you have practice til?"

"Neither do I. And I have practice until 6:30. Do you want to tell them tonight?" I suggested.

"I have practice until 6:15. I kinda do. I feel like they should know." Ella shrugged.

"Do you want to tell them all together at one time, or separately?" I asked.

Ella hesitated for a moment. "I think we should do it all together at one time. I think it would
    be easier on us."

"Okay, we will do it after practice tonight. How you getting home after practice?" I said.

"Oh shit. On our way back to school, can we swing by my house so I can pick up my car?" Ella asked.

"Fine by me babe." I said.

AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Amazing(:
    Keep posting pleasee(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm