REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

popstar love

Poll

Should I make this into a story?

[ 1 ]
    popstar love Bar_left50%popstar love Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    popstar love Bar_left50%popstar love Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    popstar love Bar_left0%popstar love Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

popstar love Empty popstar love

Post by caitlynn<3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 pm

ONE

Cait
    The first time I heard Zac Brais was on his CD with his twin brother, Aron. The first time I saw him 3D, was that day so long ago, on the gym’s floor, with my friend Natasha.
    “Come on!” Tasha had whined.
    “What exactly is this competition thingy?” I had asked.
    “It’s a competition that the BBoys are doing to find their true love and you are coming with me.”
    “Uh!”I had groaned.
    That was it. I was on the road to ‘hell.’

I blinked at the grand opening. A giant banner that said ‘The BBoy Love Competition’ hung above the double doors that opened to the giant gym floor. Confetti hung from the ceiling and giant cutouts of the BBoys albums and the BBoys themselves were lining the way to the actual thing. There was a huge rotating stage and on it was the BBoys manager, Gregory Gorgonson. He was fat with a Dr.Phil mustache and little gray-green eyes that had aviators shielding them.
    “Welcome girlies, to the BBoys Love Competition!!!” he practically screamed.
    “Ow,” I murmured as I covered my ears. But I let go of them when I saw him. He had golden-brown hair, blue-green eyes, a happy smile, and was wearing a button-down blazer, a green vest, and dark-wash skinny jeans. He looked practically like an angel.

Zac
    I waked onstage then blinked my eyes several times. The light was so blinding I could barely keep them open for so long. The sea of girls was kinda nice. It showed that people actually cared about me. And Aron. I saw millions of girls. Girls in tube tops, skorts, mini skirts, dresses that barely covered their butt. Then I saw a girl plainly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was the prettiest shade of brown, it even had locks of gold in it, her eyes were light brown with specks of gray and green, she also had a dimple, and she had the queerest expression on her face. Like she was mocking me. Then, we met eyes. I smiled and waved, she just blocked my view from her face and stared at Aron. Another one that I was completely interested in and she liked Aron not me. I sighed. How many times did this happen to me? MILLIONS! God, if I could get a girl that didn’t bother about her nail that was chipped or her shoes not matching her eyes. Aron got those and he blew them off for dumb blonde girls with dresses long enough to cover the label on their underwear if that girl had any on. I frowned. This thing didn’t seem to be getting any better.

Lexi

popstar love Empty Re: popstar love

Post by Lexi Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:04 am

Oh, this seems really cute!
    Lexi

Post by Lexi Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:05 am

I'm sorry Cait, I ment to hit the C and I hit B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm