REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
amber-
Rachh<3
sof,or something
caitlynn<3
BetsyisMiley(;
AshleyBrooke
10 posters

Yellow Skittles <3 [13]

AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Yellow Skittles <3 [13] - Page 3 Empty Yellow Skittles <3 [13]

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

YELLOW SKITTLES

Yellow Skittles <3 [13] - Page 3 Aopeog

Leighton was transfering to a different highschool
    for her sphomore year. She was moving to South Carolina
    from New Jersey, she hoped she didn't make a bad
    impresstion. She was never good at making friends,
    she only had one boyfriend before and that was a year
    ago. The break up was messy and left her friendless
    and lonely. She was glad they were moving away, she
    wanted this fresh start. She just hopes her ugly past
    wont follow her to her new highschool.

Bennett is on the baseball team and the cross country
    team. He had many friends but was always said very little and
    kept to himself. He's had quite a few girlfriends but always
    ended up breaking up with them, they weren't right for him.
    They would try to make him come out of his own little
    circle. He didn't see the point in that. He liked keeping
    to himself, and when the right person comes along, then
    he'll start being social like everyone expects the start
    baseball player to be.

Spencer, the ex boyfriend of Leighton. He always thought she
    should have called the police when ever it happens.
    He wanted to go get help, but Leighton wouldn't let him.
    He wanted her to get away from them, but Leighton couldn't
    do that, she was to afriad of them finding her if she did.
    When Spencer and Leighton got in a fight, he threatened to tell
    people. So she broke up with him.
    He did the immature thing, and got people to ignore and exclude her.
    He was sad when she moved, who would try to get her to stop lying and get help?
    He would still try.

a/n: this isn't a roleplay.

Last edited by AshleyBrooke on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Yellow Skittles <3 [13] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yellow Skittles <3 [13]

Post by AshleyBrooke Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 pm

THANK YOU!!!
    I LOVE YOUR AVVIE!!!!!!
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

This is soooo good! I am in love with Bennet and Leighton is sooo....enchanting?
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

im in love with this story! haha pretty please post more [:
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Haha thanks Rach(:
    Ill be posting more tonight,
    and hint hint, this next chapter
    will be very interesting...!

Will Leighton and Bennett finally
    go out, or will they stay apart....?
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 am

NINE

Leighton...

Her heart was racing, shes never skipped school before, shes never even thought about it. Other than the stuff she got into with them, this was the worst thing Leighton has ever done.
    She wanted if they would look at this as an excuse to harm her if they found out. It's not like they were her parents, so why would they punish her for skipping school. Then she realized, they wouldn't need a reason, they would hurt her just because they wanted too. She shouldn't never gotten involved with them.
    She clutched her books tightly and walked closer to Bennett, she didn't know how to skip school. Was there some sort of way to skip? Leighton assumed Bennett had skipped before, if he hadn't he wouldn't have mentioned it right?
    "Loosen up, we don't want it to be too obvious." Bennett whispered with a smile as he opened his locker.
    Leighton leaned up against the locker beside his,
    "Well I've never done this before! I don't know what to do!" Leighton whispered back, wondering if she sounded as naive as she thought she did. Bennett smiled,
    "We just wait until everybody is in their classrooms and then we go out that door right there" Bennett instructed and pointed to the door leading outside at the end of the hallway.
    He sounded so experienced. Like he's done this millions of times. Leighton nodded, like she was cool with it now, but her heart was still racing, her palms were sweating like crazy and she was about to freak.
    Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.
    "That's the bell, lets go" Bennett smiled at started walking towards the door. Leightons eyes grew bigger, she was so worried. If they came to after her, they were sure to kill her this time. Lets just hope they wouldn't find out.
    Bennett held the door open for Leighton and motioned for her to hurry.
    The two walked to Bennetts' truck and hurried in.
    "So where are we going?" Leighton asked as she buckled her seat belt.
    Bennett placed his books and Leightons books,bag, and purse in the back seat.
    "I was thinking we could go into the country so you can see how southern people have fun around here." Bennett smiled when he got in the car.
    The country? This was the called the city? Leighton was shocked. She thought what they were living in now was the country, it gets more southern? Leighton laughed and was wondering what they would do.
    "So, what kinda fun are we going to be having?" Leighton asked with one eyebrow raised. She knew it sounded flirty, that was intended. She saw Bennett blush alittle and smiled a small smile.
    "Just wait and see yankee" Bennett laughed, he turned on the radio, of course, country music.
    "What song is this?" Leighton asked, never heard this type of music before.
    "You don't know Jason Aldean?! You're not American" Bennett said in faux-hurtness.
    "No, what song is this?" Leighton asked with a giggle.
    "My kinda party, one of my favorites" He said, he looked to the road with a crooked smile.
    Leighton smiled, the song was not one of her favorites, obivously. But she could get used to it.
    They pulled up to what looked like miles of grass pastures.
    Leightons face described what she thought; what the heck.
    Bennett noticed this,
    "This is what is called the country, Yankee." He smiled, even though it was somewhat like racism, she thought it was funny, even though she acted as if it was annoying.
    "It doesn't look that much fun." Leighton said, looking around after she got out, nothing but feild and the mixed smell of mud and water not to far away.
    "Trust me, you'll have fun!" Bennett said with a reasuring smile, he walked towards the feild, Leighton followed him.
    It felt like they've been walking for hours.
    "How much farther??" Leighton asked, she wasn't tired, just bored.
    "We're here" Bennett said, it was a lake.
    "How far did we walk, and what?!?!"
    "two miles, and a lake!"
    "I didn't bring my swimsuit though" Leighton looked down, she had on a short, multi-color forever21 dress with sandals, not really swim wear.
    "You can swim in that" Bennett said, he took off his shoes and shirt, and jumped in. He was so muscular, she just wanted to stare at him the whole time.
    "Come on!" Bennett waved, Leighton took of her sandals and took a running jump.
    When she returned to the surface she was instantly splashed with water. Bennett was laughing until the fire had been returned. She felt like she was five again, living ina world of innoucence and fun. No responsibility of worries. No thinking about them, just pure enjoyment.
    There was a tire swing near by the lake, Bennett and Leighton took turns jumping off of it into the water.
    Turns out he was right, she had alot of fun.
    The two were now sitting, relaxing in the feild by the lake. They were both dripping wet and made smiles plastered on their faces.
    "Did you have fun?" Bennett asked, laying back into the tall grass, resting his head on his arm.
    "Yes, I had alot of fun" Leighton said smiling down at him.
    Bennett smiled at her, there was a silence, Bennett leaned back up and gentley kissed Leighton on the lips. It was so soft and sweet, he pulled away, Leighton gave a small smile and she leaned into kiss him.
    This one lasted longer, and not as gentle.
    Leighton pulled away, Bennett smiled at her,
    "I've been wanting to ask you a question" Bennett said in whisper.
    "What?" She replied in a whisper.
    "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Bennett asked her, he had on the same smile she couldn't say no to. Of course she wanted to go out with him. But what would they do if they found out. At this moment she didn't care.
    "I would love to." She smiled, Bennetts smile got alittle bigger and he kissed her again.
    This had to be the best moment ever.

Bennett...

He had no idea how to skip. He was so worried they would get caught. What if she thought he was so stupid if they did. She might not even talk to him if they did.
    To waste time he walked over to his locker. He thought they would leave when everybody was out of sight so no one would snitch on them.
    Leighton looked so nervous.
    "Loosen up, we don't want it to be to obivous" He whispered to her at his locker. He moved around his stuff until the final bell for class rang.
    "That's the bell, lets go" He said, he could see that Leighton was unsure, he hoped more than anything that she wouldn't back out now.
    He lead her out to truck. He wasn't sure what to, he hoped it would just come to him. Or better yet, she would pick what they would do.
    "So where are we going?"
    Crap.
    He thought quicky, he thought he would take her to where everybody usually hangs out during the summer.
    Since everybodys now in school he hoped nobody would be there.
    "I thought we could go into the country and I would show you how southern people have fun" He said, he knew he thought it was fun. But would she, he prayed she would.
    They got there and he led her all the way to the lake. Thank God nobody was there. He would have her all to himself.
    They laughed together in the lake,he knew she would have fun.
    In the summers he always thought this place was terribly boring, but it was the best day ever with her here with him. It made this place fun and enjoyable. He felt young again with Leighton. She made his day brighter everyday.
    He liked her so much.
    After swimming they were sitting back in the tall grass,
    "Did you have fun?" He asked her, knowing the answer already.
    "Yes, I had alot of fun" She laughed. Bennett couldn't help himself, he leaned up and kissed her. It felt amazing to finally be able to kiss her.
    It was even better when she kissed him back, and then again.
    She was an amazing kisser, he could tell that she liked him the same way he liked her.
    "Ive been wanting to ask you a question" He said in a whisper, mainly because he wanted to catch his breathe, she took it away.
    "What?" She asked, she looked so pretty with her wet hair surrounding her face.
    "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked her, praying she would say yes. His heart raced waiting for a reply. It felt like hours before she said,
    "Yes, I would love to." They both smiled and kissed again.
    This had to be the best day ever in his life.
    When they got back into the car, it took twenty minutes to actually start driving. Did he mention she was an amazing kisser?
    "Bye" Leighton said when she got out of the car, before she started to walk away she leaned over the passenger seat and gave him a peck on the cheek.
    Yes, definatly the best day of Bennetts life. She has once again said yes.

Spencer...

He heard a car pull up. He quickly walked up to the window and looked through the curtains, he saw Leighton walking up towards the house front door. He closed the curtains back and remained sitting on her bed.
    The door was opening.
    "AHH!" Leighton let out a short, loud, scream when she saw him.
    "What are you doing here!?" She whisper-yelled at him.
    "You wouldn't listen to me, I need to protect you!" He tried to explain, but as usual she wasn't listening to him.
    "When I said don't talk to me, that didn't mean come see me!" She continued to whisper-yell at him some more.
    "Listen to me" Spencer said, he got up and grabbed her shoulders. He turned her so she would face him.
    "They are looking for you Leighton. They are trying to find you." He said seriously. The look on his face killed him alittle inside. She was so afraid, he was too. Because they were looking for him too, but he wasn't going to tell her that, having her worry about him wasn't what he wanted her to do.
    "How do you know that?" Leighton whispered, he could tell she was about to cry.
    "I over heard them when I was at the park a few weeks ago, I tried to tell you but you wouldn't give me enough time to explain." He said, they were planning to shoot and kill them. He wasn't going to tell her that either. Mainly because there was no sense freaking out about it when he wasn't going to let that happen.
    Leighton covered her mouth,
    "Im so sorry" She began to cry, she walked over and sat on her bed. Spencer sat beside her and put his arm around her. She cried into his chest.
    "Im sorry I didn't listen, I just wanted to forget." She cried, he wondered why she was so wet but he figured it was not important at this time.
    "It's okay, I understand. I just wanted to forget too. But you can't forget about a person like you Leigh" he said, a single tea fell from his eyes seeing her cry so much. It brought him back to that one night, where he actually saw them. He had never seen her cry until that day. She didn't cry at all until they stabbed Spencer.
    "I couldn't forget you either" She addmited, she was still crying when she leaned up, just not as heavily. He wipped away her tears with his thumb.
    She wrapped her arms around him amd hugged him,
    "I missed you alot." Leighton whispered into his ear. Spencer wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her unto his lap.
    "I missed you too" He said, at such a scary moment like this he felt at peace with Leighton around him. Like the missing piece of him was found.
    "I feel awful for rejecting you so many times." Leighton said, the look on her face expressed it to, he loved that about her. She was such an open book, you knew she always meant what she said. She never lied about anything.
    "It's okay, Im sorry for everything I did to you back in New Jersey." Spencer apologized, Leighton hugged him again.
    He missed her so much.
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:45 pm

awesome !
    courtneyluvsya:)

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am

AAAAAAHHhhhhhhh!! I want my own Bennett Smile
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 pm

hehehe:)
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

awh cuteee(:

post more soon ;]
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks guys (:

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 am

mooooooooooooore!
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

posting sooon(:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Coool(=
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

hmmm...Any idea for some drama?
    Ive got some writters block! hahah(:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Um you could have bennett see her and spencer hugging or something from his window
    And he gets mad maybe?
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Maybe... that gave me
    a good idea, not quite the same but yeah hahah.
    If you have anymore thoughts or ideas PM me,
    I dont want people to know what going to happen(:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Haha ook.
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

TEN

Leighton...

She woke up in the arms of Spencer, she looked at the clock, it was only 1:30. She noticed he was still sound asleep, she gentley moved his arms off from around her. Leighton walked towards the mirror, her faces was streaked with mascara from crying. She just got so overwelhmed when she saw Spencer again. All the old feelings and emotions came back to her, like it was last year's summer all over agian. All happy, being in his arms, feeling loved and cared for. Like there wasn't a problem in the world. She missed him so much, even though she deins it, she never really got over him or the love she had for him.
    Leighton washed her face and replied her makeup, when he woke up she didn't want to look ugly. She slipped on some shorts and a tank top for pajamas. She crawled back into her bed and got under he covers. She felt his arms wrap back around her waist and felt the warmth of a kiss on the back of her neck.
    "I missed you so much Leigh, I still love you baby" Spencer mummbled in her ear, she was speechless. Even though she felt the same way alittle, she didn't want to get back together with him. She liked Bennett now, she didn't want to cheat on such an amazing guy.
    But Spencer took advantage of her silence and continues to kiss her, he moved from her neck to her cheek, and from there to her lips.
    Leighton got caught up in the moment. She tisked her fingers in Spencers hair and kissed him back.
    "I can't do this" Leighton said as she pulled away. She still did love him, but the past can't change. She can't be with him, she doesn't want to hurt him more than she already has.
    "Why not?" Spencer asked, he ran his hand down from her cheeck to her arm, sending chills down her back.
    "I just can't hurt you, I couldn't take it if something happens like what had happened again.." She said, tracing her finger along the scar on his leg. He took her hand away from the scar,
    "You didn't hurt me. And nothing will happen" He said, he kissed her hand.
    Leighton just shook her head, now all that was in her mind was Bennett.

Bennett...

Bennett walked upstairs to his room, he was so happy. He thought he'd finally found the girl that was just perfect for him. It was like one of those stupid romance movies his mother alwasy watches, where it goes so perfect and the couple lives happily ever after.
    He closed the door and noticed Leighton had closed her blinds, he looked closer and could see there were two shadows in the room. Her parents weren't home so who was in her room with her?
    He noticed that the other shadow was taller and bigger that Leighon, he was another guy.
    His movie romance feeling just busted. He felt like he was now in a horror movie.
    He sat down on his bed, he closed his curtains, he didn't want to see more.
    He tried as hard as he could not to, but he couldn't help but think about the day they had spent together. Or when she said yes.
    His feeling of happiness and thinking she was the one was now replaced with sadness and thinking she was horrible.
    Day one and she was already cheating.
    Bennett shook his head, maybe it was a cousin, maybe he was just freaking out for nothing.
    He went with that, he trusted Leighton, she was his girlfriend. And she was amazing, he had nothing to worry about.

Spencer...

"You didn't hurt me. And nothing will happen." Spencer reasured after she pulled away.
    She didn't reply, the two continued to kiss after that.
    Although he knew that something could might happen, he knew They didn't like him around. And that They would do anything to see him dead. They didn't like him protecting Leighton, but he had no choice. He loved her to much to sit and watch her die. He wouldn't let Them just hurt her so much and get away with it.
    He traced his hand on leightons back, she tisted his hair in her fingers, he loved her to much and he could tell that she wasn't really feeling the same way as he did.
    He pulled away from her and laid back down.
    "Why did you stop?" Leighton asked laying down beside him.
    "I don't know, lets just sleep" He said, he pulled the covers over her and held her tight.
    "Okay" She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.
    Spencer sighed and tried to go to sleep.

a/n: Hope you liked it, next chapter will be better
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Nice chapter

Post more when you can(=
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:29 am

:Dnice

post more soon, por favor
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks girls(:

Sorry my posts are so spread apart!
    I know im not being good about posting
    reasonably, haha!
    But I've already got half of the next chapter
    finished so it should be up in a day or two(:

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 pm

I WANT MORE!
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Hahah sure thing(:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 pm

yay:)
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

ELEVEN

Leighton...

Leighton woke up for the second time to the sound of her alarm clock.
    It was six am, and time to get ready for school.
    "Leighton! Sweetie are you awake?!" She heard her mother call from downstairs.
    "Yes mother!" Leighton yelled and instanly jumped out of bed, Spencer was gone?
    "Okay, well were leaving for work! Have a good day at school!" Her mom called up, she heard the door shut and a car drive away.
    She started fixing her hair, wondering how she didn't wake up when he moved?
    While she heated up her curling iron she noticed her window was open, with a note taped to the edge.
    Her eyes got big. The last time she saw that type of font formation, it was from them.

Dear Leighton,
    We told you to stay away from him.
    He's with us now.
    Don't worry about him, he is in great care.

Leighton's hand flew to her face and covered her mouth in horror.
    They know where she lives, they know where she is.
    They have Spencer!
    What are they doing to him? Did they kill him? Hurt him?
    Her mind went wild with terrible outcomes that could possibly happen, or have already happened.
    Surprisingly not a tear came from her eyes.
    Leighton crumbled up the note and hid it under her matress.
    She turned off the burling iron and just had her hair straight. She threw on her make up and rushed outside.

Ding Dong.

The doorbell chimed as she waited for Bennett to open the front door.
    She didn't want to be alone now that she knew that They had found her.
    She knew she was unsafe, who knew if They would come and get her too now.
    Now that Spencer wasn't there to protect her or warn her, she was on her own.
    It was only a matter of time now.

Bennett...

He woke up to the doorbell ringing downstairs.
    He jumped out of bed, thinking he was late. The clock read six fifteen am.
    Bennett walked downstairs to see Leighton's pretty little face looking through the side door windows of the front door.
    "Hey" He smiled a sleepy smile at her as he opened the door.
    "Hey babe" She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.
    "Did you just wake up?" Leighton added on, looking at his bed head hair and uncovered torso.
    "Yeah, the world is still asleep until 7:30" Bennett said and walked into the living room.
    "Oh wow, haha I get up at six" She smiled.
    She set down her bag at sat down on the couch, pulling him down next to her.
    "You're crazy" He chuckled and sat down next to her, pulling her closer.
    Leighton laughed, she had such a light, musical laugh, another thing he loved about her.
    Bennett wrapped his arms around Leighton, he kept thinking back to yesterday, those two shadows in her room.
    Who could it have been? He didn't want to ask because of the risk of her getting upset. He would never want to
    see her hurt.
    He noticed a bruise on her arm,
    "Woah what happened?" He said lightly circling the bruise with his finger.
    He noticed Leighton's eye widen when she saw what he was talking about.
    "Oh nothing, just feel down the stairs this morning, Haha" She said, acting like it was nothing. Bennett was curious
    as to if that was the truth or not, but he chose not to doubt her.
    He leaned down and kissed her bruise gentley, she blushed.
    "All better" He whispered in her ear.
    "Yes it is" She smiled up to him and kissed him.
    "Well I thought I heard somthin'! Now I see it was just my grandkids bein' made!" Bennett's mom said standing in the kitchen
    doorway.
    Bennett was the one blushing now.
    "Good morning mom" He mummbled, embaressed.
    Leighton giggled and inched away from him.
    "Good Morning" Leighton said.
    This just turned from awesome, to horrible.

Spencer...

Spencer woke up to the site of people coming through the window, it was Them.
    They grabbed him, careful not to wake up Leighton so she wouldn't know that They were there.
    Spencer was ina state of shock, he hadn't seen Them since that one night where his scar came from.
    The grabbed him and threw him out the open window. They didn't make a sound, They were so quiet. Nobody would ever know that a kidnapping had just taken place right next door.
    They put something over his face, he couldn't see or hear anything. Spencer was so afraid, he didn't want to move.
    The laid there on the wet grass infront of Leighton's house hoping They would just leave him there, thinking he was dead.
    He wished with all his heart They wouldn't toush him and just go away. But that wish didn't come true.
    They roughly yanked him up to his feet and pushed him forward. It was very hard walking not being able to see or hear. They guided him to somewhere, apparently They had walked all this way.
    It felt like he had walked many miles and he was getting very tired.
    Spencer started to slow down his fairly fast moving pace. Yet They didn't agree with that choice.
    He felt the cold end of a gun pushing into his back, a burst of energy went through his body and he was walking faster than ever, almost a jog.
    Spencer was more freightened than ever, he would rather be stabbed all over again then have the feeling of this gun pressing into his back.
    But he wasn't freightened for himself, he was more scared for Leighton.
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:12 am

Next chapter up(:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 am

Awh bennets cute. But that sucks for spencer.

Post more soon (=

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 am

Love it! I'm wanting more!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 pm

ohnospencer!

post more soooon:)
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Ahh!
    I love you guys(:
    Ill start working on the next chapter
    right away(:

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm

thanks girlie!
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 am

TWELEVE

Leighton...

She held Bennett's hand as they walked down the schools hallways.
    All morning she was around him the whole time, not wanting to be alone because of Them. They could be anywhere, now that They know where she lives.
    But all the hurtful, death glare she was getting from every single girl in the school just drew her close to him even more.
    "Why do they keep glaring at me?" Leighton whispered into Bennett's ear as they turned into their biology class.
    "Because you're so pretty" Bennett smiled, she blushed, he always knew what to say. Even if it were just as simple as that sentence, it made her day ten times better. The two took their seats and ignored everyone staring eyes.
    "So...I'm guessing by the fact you two our holding hands that you're now dating." Haley said.
    Leighton remembered this girl, she was in her homeroom. She was also the girl Bennett said was very irritating.
    "Yup, we are." Bennett said, not even looking at Haley, Leighton could tell from the corner of her eye that since Bennett would even look up to answer her it hurt her feelings.
    "How long is this one gonna last?" Haley said, the sting of rudeness in her voice rang in Leighton's ears. What did she mean by that?! How long would I last?? Her head spun, was Bennett the manwhore type?
    Bennett took a deep breathe,
    "Go away." He said, still not looking at her.
    Haley straightened up,
    "I don't have to." She smirked.
    "Haley." Bennett looked at her now, Leighton was speechless at the look in his eyes. It was so mean, so hurtful. She squeezed his hand and his expression softened. Bennett rubbed the back of Leightons hand with his thumb, Haley saw this little show of affection and her eyes went dark and stormed off to her seat.
    "Sorry" Bennett said and leaned back in his seat.
    "What did she mean by that?" Leighton asked, she felt Haley burning a hole in the back of her head with her glares.
    "Nothing, she's just jealous" Bennett said and smiled at her, Leighton's stomach got butterflies.

Bennett...

He was so mad at Haley. How could she say that to Leighton? That was so rude of her.
    He knew Leighton would've had to find out sometime that he always goes out with girls and them dumps them for not being perfect. But he wouldn't dump her, she was so perfect for him.
    Except for the fact that she was keeping secrets from him, like whoever that was in her room, why she had brusies, why she cries at night.
    Nothing really made sense when she would tell stories to explain them, nothing added up.
    But he always let it go, because in his mind, she could do no wrong, she was perfect.
    Haley just had to be jealous of her, bitter people always say hurtful things.

Bennett slowly slid his hand over to Leightons and held her hand under the desk, he assumed Haley saw because he left a strong kick hit the back of his chair.
    Leighton smiled at him and his stomach flipped. She always made him so nervous, and he liked it.
    He noticed She scooted her chair slightly closer to his, he let out a small laugh, almost nobody could hear him.
    Leighton let out a small giggle too.
    The two started to laugh quietly and then the teacher turned around and glared at them.
    They pursed there lips, trying not to laugh, but it was too hard, they couldn't help but laugh.
    "That's it! Leighton, Bennett! Detention! GO!" They laughed slightly as they got up from their lab table and walked out of the classroom.
    "Wow!" Leighton laughed after the classroom door closed behind them.
    "I know, laughing is such a crime!" Bennett said, smiling, he gets to spend the next hour with Leighton.
    "So where's detention? I've never been yet" Leighton said, smiling, hopefully because of the same reason he was.
    "Right this way" Bennett gestured down the hallway.
    He held out his arm and Leighton grabbed it.
    Sarcastically, the two walked to detention.
    She was perfect.

Spencer...

He woke up, where ever he was it was really dark. He oculdn't see a thing. Complete darkness.
    "I think he's awake now." Said someone, the voice wasn't familiar, it must have been a new person.
    He remembered perfectly the last time he encountered Them, noone sounded like that.
    Thats mean They must've grown to a bigger size, which could never mean something good. For Leighton or for him.

Last edited by AshleyBrooke on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 pm

moreeeeeeee pleeeeaseeeeeee Very Happy
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 pm

I feel terrible for not posting!
    don't think I've forgotten about my stories!!
    I've been really busy trying to learn this new langauge and
    it's really hard!
    I don't know when the next time I'm going to post will be or
    when I'll finish that chapter up there, but it might be awhile...
    forgive me! (:
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Updated!
    Sorry Spencers post is so short, when I get the
    next chapter up, i'll be a way longer post(:

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 pm

i loooooooooove it!
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks !
    Very Happy
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Working on next chapter right now(:

AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:28 pm

THIRTEEN

Leighton...

Leighton looked around the plain detenion room. The room was all the way in the back of the school building, where all the office rooms were. There were no pictures on the wall, no inspirational life quotes, just plain, boring wall. A rather dull room to be in, it felt like it just made everything in it seem so unappealing and dreadful.
    She dropped her stuff down beside an empty desk, no one else was in the room. She could see why, who would want detention if they had to sit in a room like this.
    "Looks fun." She heard Bennett mummble sarcastically.
    There was no teacher in the room either.
    "Are we just supposed to sit here?" Leighton asked, she had never gotten detention before, mainly because she never had met a boy who made it worth it, besides Spencer.
    They heard heavy foot steps coming from around the corner.
    Her eyes grew wide, like she had just seen her worst nightmare come true.
    The figured entered the room.
    Leighton lost her breath, she was speechless.
    The person gave her a sly smile, being fully aware of Leightons' reactions.
    It was one of Them.

Bennett...

Bennett liked the fact the two had recieved a detention, more time to spend together.
    They walked to the detention room whispering to each other all along the way.
    The room was very bland, he could tell Leighton was not really loving it.
    When she set her stuff down he quickly walked over to the next desk beside her.
    He mummbled to himself and took a seat, Leighton remained standing.
    "Are we just supposed to sit here?" She asked, the question was not really directed at him. He watched as she looked around the room, nothing there.
    Suddenly they heard noisy foot steps and Leighton immedantly took her seat.
    When the person entered the room Leightons' face went pale like she had just seen a ghost.
    Bennett wondered what was troubling her and what she must have been thinking.

Spencer...

He was right, They had grown into a bigger group. There must have been six more added.
    But one was missing, were could they have gone too? They rarely travel seperately.
    He was siting against a wall, he could hear conversation in the room next to him.
    "They're at the school as we speak."
    Spencers' eyes popped open, was the missing person at Leighton's school?
    He quitely rushed up to his feet without making a sound.
    There was no one around watching him. By the looks of it they must have been in an old abandoned house or something.
    It was still light outside, he looked over into the other room, They had their backs to him.
    He slowly and quitely crept over to the meduim size window to the far left of the room. He thought it must have been big enough for him to fit through.
    with every step he took he looked back to see if they had heard anything. So far They had not, he was to the window. He hoped with all his might that when he opened it the window wouldn't creak or make the slightest sound.
    He felt sweat bead down from his forehead, he was so nervous that he might get caught and They would kill him.
    But it was not like he had much of a choice, he had to save Leighton, he did it once he can do it again.
    He carefully unlocked the old window, it was freezing cold.
    He slowly lifted the window without a sound.
    Spencer looked over once more to see if They had heard anything. They hadn't, he quitely stepped out the window. He closed it back fast and then took off into a sprit to the nearest place he could find.
    The sound of cars were not far away, he found a gas station and discovered he was in North Carolina, probably hours away from where Leighton was.
    Spencer reached inside his pocket, he felt then edge of his wallet.
    He asked to worker if he could possibly give him a ride to the air port for it was an emergancy.
    He couldn't get a cab, They could easliy get ahold of him that way.
    The worker agreed, and off they went.

Hope you enjoyed it(:
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 am

Comments??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 am