REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Goodbye [oneshot]

madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Goodbye [oneshot] Empty Goodbye [oneshot]

Post by madi of suburbia Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 pm

"There's something about you," He started, bringing me close to him. I feel at home in his smooth arms, that wrap around my torso. Looking up at him, I notice all the new freckles he's gotten since the begining of the summer. A dreamy sigh floats out of my mouth. Alec clears his throat, and starts to speak again.

"There's something about you, Mara, that makes me pinch myself, thinking that you are a dream. Your gorgeous, smart, funny, brave, and loving. We are so similar, and so different. I feel whole when I'm with you." Alec's voice makes me go weak. His voice is raspy and deep but melodic and bright. He smiles down at me, the golden brown bangs getting into his almost crystal clear blue eyes.

"That's the same way I feel about you." A tear slips from my eyes. Alec gentley wipes it away, his thumb softly touching my skin. My hand flies up to his thumb, and makes it stay on my cheek. He pulls me in closer to his oval face, so handome. Natural instincts take over and our lips meet.

His taste like Reese's Cups, so rich and smooth. He smells of Old Spice, and beach. The waves cash in the background, adding music to our kiss. I put all the feelings into my kiss, the feelings that are rolling through my soul, just like the waves roll through the ocean. Happiness, joy, the feeling of silver wings, touching the golden stars. Giddy, bittersweet. A tiny bit of sadness comes out. I pull back, and bury my head into his chest.

The sun starts to set. The rosy pinks dims into a blood red, painting the water's blue canvas. The buttery orange sinks into it, mixing and mingling it's colors to create a breathtaking moment. Then the night turns dark, a silver sun swings in the sky.

"Goodbye." Alec kisses my forehead, and walks away. He doesn't look back.

"Goodbye."
    alysaurus-rex
    alysaurus-rex

Goodbye [oneshot] Empty Re: Goodbye [oneshot]

Post by alysaurus-rex Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

loveee(:
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Goodbye [oneshot] Empty Re: Goodbye [oneshot]

Post by madi of suburbia Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

thanks<33
    Braelyn.