REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot]

tibby
    tibby

My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot] Empty My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot]

Post by tibby Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

She was about to ruin everything. She knew it. She wanted to turn back, but she couldn't now.
    Her lips touched his. She heard him gasp almost inaudibly and she pulled away. Tears were in her eyes.
    "Jenny." He whispered, wiping the tears that were falling down her cheeks. "I can't." She cried, hating herself.
    She loved Eric. She really did. But they were supposed to get married, not just be some high school wreck.
    He grabbed her shoulders, but she still wouldn't raise her eyes to look at the boy who's heart would be crushed by her.
    "Jenny." He repeated softly, and he lifted her chin, and she finally met his eyes. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.
    He kissed her again. She pushed him off. "Eric." She snapped and he pulled back, looking hurt. His face, contorted by hurt made her cry even harder. "I'm sorry." She said, pressing the palms of her hands into her temples. "I'm still going to marry you." He said. She gasped. "What did you say?" She asked, searching his brown eyes. She had never mentioned marriage before. It was just a silly little dream she had always had. He took both of her hands in his and his thumb traced circles into the top of her hands. "I said 'I'm still going to marry you.'" He repeated, looking at her with the utmost compassion.
    "But how did you...?" Jenny asked, her perfect pink lips puckered. "It's not just your dream, baby." He said, squeezing her hands. "I didn't want to ruin anything." She whispered. "We graduate tomorrow. Then we go off to college together. Why not be together now?" He asked. She gaped at him. She loved this boy with all of her heart. And he was the one she was going to spend the rest of her life with. Because they came to love each other as friends. "Will you marry me?" He murmured. More tears flowed down her face as she nodded, speechless. "Good." He smiled, kissing her softly. "But we'll keep it a secret engagement for a while, okay?" He whispered, his lips brushing her cheek. She nodded and was still crying, trying to process what had just happened. But then his arms were around her and they were just....there. How they always were. How they were supposed to be. Without any thoughts trying to keep them apart. Just them. Happy, for ever after.
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot] Empty Re: My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot]

Post by sof,or something Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 pm

awhhh Smile
    addieee,
    addieee,

My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot] Empty Re: My Favorite Mistake. [one-shot]

Post by addieee, Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 am

awhh!
    im confused in the begining though
    ahah