REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

the great escape. [one-shot]

tibby
    tibby

the great escape. [one-shot] Empty the great escape. [one-shot]

Post by tibby Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 am

But we got one more night
    Let's get drunk and ride around
    And make peace with an empty town
    We can make it right

Katie refused to let anyone utter the word goodbye. That would just make it final. Without looking at anyone she ripped off her shirt, revealing her black bikini and soon her shorts were laying in the white sand as well. And then, Katie was in the ocean. "JOHNNY!" Katie bellowed, laughing. Soon, Johnny was in the water next to her. "God, I love summer." She sighed. "Me too." He smiled, and didn't dare mention goodbye. Because goodbyes meant, well, goodbye. And nobody ever wanted to say goodbye to Katie. Lianne was running down the dark shoreline, throwing the football with Ronny. And Carla and Dex were wrestling, spraying white sand in every direction.

Tonight will change our lives
    It's so good to be by your side
    But we'll cry
    We won't give up the fight
    We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
    And they'll think it's just cause we're young
    And we'll feel so alive

Katie stepped out of the water, the hot evening air already drying out her bikini. "Joooohnnnnyyyy." She dragged out his name, a smile perched on her pink lips. Johnny leaned in for a kiss and at the last second she turned her face, so Johnny caught her cheek. She giggled and started to run, because Johnny didn't like it when she did that. She screamed when she saw his face behind her, right behind her, and she started giggling like crazy. And then Johnny tackled her lightly, knowing just where to hit so that she hit the sand without hurting anything, but was still pinned under Johnny. She wiggled and squirmed until she was lying under Johnny, facing him. She grabbed his neck and kissed him long on the mouth, and she felt all of his muscles slacken. "Come and get me." She whispered against his lips and counteracted his weight, free again and running towards the playground that was just off of the sand.

Throw it away
    Forget yesterday
    We'll make the great escape
    We won't hear a word they say
    They don't know us anyway

Johnny came ambling after her, a grin plastered to his sandy face. "Give it up Katie, you know I always lose." He said because that was exactly what she wanted to hear. And because it was the truth. She was twisted around the pole up top, by the slide, watching him. Anything Katie did made Johnny lose his mind. Weak in the knees and gooey in the heart, the gang always told him. Which would have been embarrassing but it was true. And because it was about Katie, Johnny didn't mind so much. He loved this girl with all of his heart. She jumped down from the playground and landed lightly by him in the white sand where she threw her arms around him and kissing him again, but she wasn't going to run from him anytime soon. She would stay with him forever, this eternal night of summer.

A.N.- so i tried to do that song thingy. didn't really work but idk fun to write
    delilahhhh
    delilahhhh

the great escape. [one-shot] Empty Re: the great escape. [one-shot]

Post by delilahhhh Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:10 am

This is good! Smile
    amber-
    amber-

the great escape. [one-shot] Empty Re: the great escape. [one-shot]

Post by amber- Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 am

Oh wow! I can see your writing improving, Tibs. =]
    Greaaat<33
    Rachh<3