REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1]

BetsyisMiley(;

With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1] Empty With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1]

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 am

With Love on her Arm

With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1] Love2

Kylie Phillips, the new girl. Or at least thats what everyone at St. Peters private high
    school pegged her as. Her Dad, calls her pumpkin, her little sister callsher a brat.
    The guy walking by her on the streets calls her hot. Teacher's call her shy. Her old
    friends call her crazy. Her new therapist calls her closed off.Her ex boyfriend called
    her babe, then whore. Her birth certificate calls her 16 years old. The school system
    calls her a sophmore She calls her self Kylie.Whatever it is, whoever she is, is just a
    mystery tied up in bronzed skin and beachy blonde hair.

Landon Matthews: The star basketball player. The player. The big man on campus.
    He never settles down for anyone, and always has two girls on his cheekand one on
    their knees, if you get what i'm saying. But that one day, when Kylie Phillips, that new
    girl from California, walks into his Chemistry class hiswhole world will change.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    AN: Soo i haven't wrote a story sense like TCO, so like 6 months. So excuse me if this sucks (; Hahahah but This is just gonna be a sappy love story, so enjoy !

Last edited by <3mileycyrus on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1] Empty Re: With Love on her Arm [Chapter 1]

Post by Rachh<3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

oooh sounds good ! [:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

ooooh lalalala!

can't waaait:)
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Chapter One
    Kylie scrutinized her schedule as she walked into St. Peters private high school. The plaid black and blue wool
    skirt scratched her bare bronzed legs as she walked through the prestigious school. She pulled the skirt up higher
    up onto her waist, trying to make it look some what decent. She already shortened it 3 inches, but it still looked
    like something her Grandma Mary would think of 'Sunday nice', which meant something dowdy and frumpy. She
    moaned as found her first class, Chemistry. Kylie wished she was back in La Jolla. She missed the lapping of the
    waves when she sat in class, daydreaming about the time when the clock hit 2:30 and she could go to the beach
    with her boyfriend Spencer. She wished her and Spencer were back together, she wished she didn't cheat on him
    with that sleazy frat boy from UCLA. She wish she could just go back in time and redo so many things, but she
    couldn't. And now she was stuck in this stuck up, prissy school filled with the North Carolina version of Gossip Girl
    wannabes. She stuck up like a sore thumb. While they drove BMW's and Audis, she drove her Dad's old 2002
    Toyota prius. While their favorite activities were shopping and spending all of Daddy's money. Kylie surfed and liked
    to drink coffee on the beach. Now she was stuck in a school full of people the polar-opposite of herself. She just
    wish she was back in California.
    Kylie turned the maple nob to her first hour chemistry class. She clacked against the wooden floors and walked
    up to the Josh Hartnett look-alike teacher.
    "Umm Im Kylie Phillips. I'm supposed to have you sign this" Kylie mumbled, shoving the schedule in front of his
    face. She ran her home-manicured hand through her beachy blonde waved hair. She scanned the class room. Her
    Northface backpack didn't even compare to the Louis Vuttons and Coach bags everyone else carried on their petite
    shoulders.
    "Thanks Kylie. You can take that empty spot in the back next to Landon". Kylie scanned the class, and found the
    only empty seat next to what seemed to be Landon. Great, Kylie thought. Of course she got stuck next to the
    most gorgeous guy in the class. Kylie learned by now that all the hot guys come with the huge ego, and the player
    mind set. After many terrible experiences, she didn't want any guy close to that ever again. She walked up to the
    lab table and slid her backback on the table and sat down. She pulled out her blue notebook and started doodling
    in the corners.
    "Hey, I'm Landon." The green eyed, brown eyed beauty said. He held out his hand in a greeting gesture. Kylie
    looked at it as if was a carrier of a new std that is transferred through touch of skin.
    "Kylie." Kylie looked up at him. She retreated back to her side doodles, forcing Landon to awkwardly shove his hand
    back into his pocket.
    "So your new I take it, i know I would remember a face like you." Landon winked at kylie, who rolled her blue
    eyes and ignored the sleezy comment."So where are you from?" Man this guy would not stop.
    "La Jolla, its right outside of San Diego." Kylie spit out.
    "Oh cool my parents have a beach house in palm springs, I love California". Of course your parents do,
    Kylie thought."So why did you move?"
    "It's a long story.." she was getting sick of this round of 20 questions.
    "How about you tell me this long story over dinner Saturday?" Kylie clenched her pencil, she was really was getting
    sick of this Landon kid, making her miss California that much more.
    "I'm gonna have to pass." Kylie turned her attention to the front, officially tuning out the sleeze next to her.
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Lovee it!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm

lovelove:)
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3