REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

messed up love story

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

messed up love story Empty messed up love story

Post by caitlynn<3 Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm

messed up love story

I sit on his lap on the boardwalk, both of us looking out at the Californian sunset, our fingers entertwined. My red curls are falling on his cheek, his black waves caressing my face, his breath like the cool sea breeze. The sky is somewhat dark, the light pinks and purples melted into it, and the street lights are on, beacons in the unkown darkness.

"Is it going to be like this forever?" I say with a lilt to my voice, wondering, always wondering.

"I hope it will," Adam says, an unkown want lingering in the words. His grey eyes hold more secrets than I can figure out, the things I wanted to know most in the world, but too shy to ask. They peirce into my own green ones, peering into my soul almost.
    I loved him, I was sure with my entire being, but what killed me was that I didn't know what he felt about me. Did he hate the little girl quality to my laugh? Or did the chipped tooth make me look like a careless hobo?

"Do you love me?" I asked, my lips pursed. Then I stopped. Was I being too forward?

"Yes," he whispered, his lips that touched mine gently smiled. "I almost think this is too good to be true. You are the one I always see myself with, but it almost feels like sinning, I love you so much.
    I nudged my fave into the place between his head and shoulders, his body next to me making me feel so good, that we'll never be apart.
    But then I got off his denim covered lap and sat up straight next to him. I peered into his grey eyes again and said, "We have to treasure this time together, because some day we wont be together."

"Yes," he smile and brought me into his arms.

"Kiss me?" He leaned in.

This was right now, and I wanted to be with Adam until the world ended.

"Forever?"
    "Forever."
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

messed up love story Empty Re: messed up love story

Post by Rachh<3 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 pm

cute [:
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

messed up love story Empty Re: messed up love story

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

thanks Smile