REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
charlotte .
courtneyluvsya:)
madi of suburbia
7 posters

Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine]

madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine] - Page 2 Empty Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic

Post by madi of suburbia Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

piece of mind

Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine] - Page 2 Glee-glee-8198478-500-375

It's senior year, and for some reason
    the Glee students think that drama is
    behind them. Well, it goes to show that
    you can't always get what you want.

So get ready, bitches. Secrets are
    about to unfold, and a few ones that
    no one would expect.

Least of all, the Gleeks of Lima, Ohio.

Last edited by madi of suburbia on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    charlotte .
    charlotte .

Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine]

Post by charlotte . Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 pm

that was wow .
    good wow .
    but then bad wow .
    but that was just wow .
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Piece of Mind;; A Glee Fanfic [nine]

Post by madi of suburbia Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 pm

yeah, i know.
    i almost got teary eyes writing the next chapter.
    <33
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 pm

“Quinn, it’s gonna be okay.” Mercedes was trying to calm down the sobbing blonde. Mercedes didn’t cry easily, but Quinn had always been an emotional person. Seeing him so, weak, it broke her heart. Kurt had always been the strong one. Who was going to hug her when someone came up to her and called her a whore? Who was going to be there to brutally give her some much needed fashion advice? Who was going to call her ‘Quinnie’ and smile every time he did? The doctor came out, smiling just a little bit.

The Gleeks stopped talking, looking at him expectantly. Quinn hiccupped a little, but remained as quiet as she could. Rachel went over to Finn, who wasn’t talking to anyone, and tapped him on the shoulder. His eyes were redder than Quinn’s, as he had been crying non-stop since he last saw Kurt, the only one out of all of them, due to being family. Burt and Carole were on their second honeymoon, because their first was ruined by their kids. Who knew that you can’t put your leg behind your head and have it stay there for almost three hours?

“Good news, he’s conscious,” Everyone breathed, in relief. Finn smiled, and Rachel hugged him. Quinn began to cry, out of joy this time. The only one who remained silent was Puck. Mike and Matt were dancing, trying to get rid of all the tension. Quinn was giggling at them, as was Mercedes. “But, he asks that only the two boys that were with him come in for now. That’s all he thinks he can handle. Then, you all may see him,” A devilish glimmer was in his eyes, “Even though I’m breaking the rules in doing so.”

Finn and Puck got up, and walked to the room. Rachel was smiling, like when she had a plan.

“Guys, this is the perfect time to give Kurt a song. Anyone have something in mind?”

Matt, for once, raised his hand and spoke. He had a naturally quiet voice, so no one could really hear him. “I think this song would be perfect. According to Finn, who I drove with here, it was the song Kurt’s mom sang to him every night to sleep. I don’t know how that’ll affect him, but I think it really is what Kurt is…” He told them the song, and Rachel started on harmonies, giving the solo to Mercedes and Quinn.

“I think he’d like it better from you guys.” And with that, they went off to work.

Kurt was awake, and his breathing was a lot better. He was still slightly bluish, but nothing that anyone would notice.

“Hey guys,” Kurt smiled, his voice raspy and hard, deeper than Finn or Puck had ever heard it. But Finn smiled a bit, and Puck remain quiet, “So, how is everything?”

“Dude, you almost killed yourself. How is everything doing? Everything’s fucking dandy, like a water flower or some rainbow shit like that. What the hell were you thinking? Quinn was bawling, Rachel was rambling, and Finn over here was being a social hermit. Why would you even do that to yourself? So many people care about you, and some people that don’t look like they do. Tell. Us. Now. Why. You. Screwed. With. Your. Life.”

Kurt looked at Puck, and a tear slipped. “Puck, this is why.” He lifted his shirt, and there was a word under his chest, which Puck found hard to look away from. The word simply was ‘FAG’. Finn, nor Puck, didn’t ask who did this. It had Karofsky written all over it. Literally. Puck could see how this would send someone over the edge, especially if they had been there for a while. To have something like that scarred on your body forever. Puck couldn’t imagine.

“Finn, hand me the safety pin over there.” Finn handed Puck the sharp object. Puck raised his shirt, and wrote the word, ‘FAG’ underneath his chest, right where Kurt’s was. “You’re not going through this alone. I really think I like you, Kurt. I think I’m bi-sexual. So, if that makes me a fag, then so be it.”

Finn grabbed the safety pin as well, and wrote the word too. “I’m not one, but like Puck said, you’re not going through this alone.”

Kurt asked if they could get the rest of the Glee Club. Once they left the room, Kurt’s tears fell openly.

He was finally ready to be who he was, after a years of doubt.

“Kurt, we’ve prepared a song for you,” Were the first words out of Rachel’s mouth. Kurt didn’t mind it; Knowing that they prepared a song in less than ten minutes made him pleased. Quinn and Mercedes stepped up, and they opened their mouths to sing a familiar lullaby.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
    I dreamed I held you in my arms
    But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
    So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
    You make me happy when skies are gray
    You'll never know dear, how much I love you
    Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy,
    If you will only say the same.
    But if you leave me and love another,
    You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
    And no one else could come between.
    But not you've left me and love another;
    You have shattered all of my dreams:

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
    When I awake my poor heart pains.
    So when you come back and make me happy
    I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

these are depressing chapters. i pinky promise the next one will be about ten thousands times happier.

Post by courtneyluvsya:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm

im bisexual?! really?! really?! WHY!!!!!!!! wait that means he can still date me!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:36 pm

i couldnt make him gay:)
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

updating tommorrow!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

yay! poor kurt: (

madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:22 am

but YAY PUMMEL RELATIONSHIP!
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Love this <3
    madi of suburbia
    madi of suburbia

Post by madi of suburbia Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm

thanks sof!
    sorry i haven't been updating gals!
    (i've been updating this on fanfic though. i'mma hypocrite)
    if ya'll want the link to that, i'll give it to you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:15 pm