REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

dark blue. [one-shot]

tibby
    tibby

dark blue. [one-shot] Empty dark blue. [one-shot]

Post by tibby Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

"Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin came on, it's pulse beating through my ears. It was the song that no matter what, reminded me of him. I couldn't pretend that I discovered it on my or pretend that it didn't make me think of him. Because it did.

We were getting closer. It was like slow motion, like in one of those books where a thousand thoughts race through the character's mind and still only have a second pass, and then our lips touched. I wanted this all day. Except, he wasn't just something to work towards anymore. He wasn't just someone that I tried to hook to see if I could. All of a sudden, he mattered. His arms wrapped around my body, pulling my lower back towards him. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Have you ever been alone in a crowded room while I'm here with you?" It was our song. Completely. Everything fit. He never let me think that he forgot I was there. He was always somehow touching me. Elbows, his fingers rubbing my arm, our knees bumping, our fingers intertwined. He never forgot me. If he wasn't touching me, he was texting me. Or smiling at me. His attention was always on me. And not once did I ever feel smothered.

He pulled me off the chair and we were swaying to the music, kissing. He interlaced my fingers with his and he stopped kissing me. He just rested his forehead on mine. It was the sweetest thing I think any boy has ever done. It wasn't just about the physical. He wanted to spend that moment with me, frozen. It was fabulous.

"We were boxing, we were boxing the stars. We were boxing, you were swinging from Mars." The music thumped around the room. I remembered his crystal blue eyes. His brown hair. The way he always wore muscle tees and flexed every chance he got, to be goofy, not douchey. How he wanted me to meet his friends. He wasn't ashamed of me. He wanted to show me off. He wanted me to know that I was special.

His arms were wrapped around me, the cool sheath of the trampoline pressing on my back. We were staring at the stars. I don't think it could be any more serene or perfect than this. I saw a shooting star, much to his dismay that he and cody, his friend, missed it. He turned my face and kissed me, pulling me tighter, granting my wish instantaneously. I sighed and settled into his arms, happy as ever.

"The world could be burning until there was nothing but dark blue. Just dark blue." Dark blue has always been one of my favorite colors, and now it means something to me. Because even though I traveled 400 miles away from him, whenever I see a shooting star, hear our song, or see muscle shirts, I'll think of him. And there couldn't be a better gift than that. To have even experienced love for a short time is better than none at all.

IZZY
    IZZY

dark blue. [one-shot] Empty Re: dark blue. [one-shot]

Post by IZZY Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

ohmygosh I absolutely loved that! (and that has nothing to do with how much i freakinglove jack's mannquin:)

all of the description, everything; LOVEDIT!
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

aw thank youu(:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 pm

i like how this is the one one-shot that i poured emotion into and only one person commented it lol
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

wow that was really good! i love it[:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

thanks so much(:
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 pm

that was amazing <3
    allee<3
    allee<3

Post by allee<3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

I loved it Tib...you're a great writer. Great. I look forward to reading your stories. I'm sorry about your lost love btw. I haven't found my love yet, but its coming (: I believe. Write more on your other story, playing her cards or something like that. Its really good and I'm ready for more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am