REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

open your eyes[1]

caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

open your eyes[1] Empty open your eyes[1]

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 am

Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com
    open your eyes.

I look out at the dreary world I have been born and raised in. My father says
    I should be happier, but I cannot make a smile come to my face. It seems frozen,
    like happiness will never appear again. My father is the only thing I live for. Untill
    that day, when I met Jonathan Grigori.

Last edited by cam on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

open your eyes[1] Empty Re: open your eyes[1]

Post by caitlynn<3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:03 am

CHAPTERS.

Last edited by cam on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 pm

looks good [:
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:35 pm

my love, leave yourself behind
    BEAT INSIDE ME, LEAVE YOU BLIND

Chapter One

The snow fell down in cottony puffs around the Westchester house my father owned.
    “Hey, Dad,” I said. He put the coffee mug that he had been drinking out of down and said, “Hey, kid.” My dad was the only thing I had left
    in this world. When I was ten, my mom walked out. She said to me, with suitcase in hand, “This isn’t enough.” I had simply opened
    the door and said, “Leave.” She looked hurt, but I didn’t want anybody here who didn’t want to be here. I wasn’t going to cry and plead,
    “Mommy, please don’t go.” My mom had looked at me with tears in her eyes and walked away. She never appeared in my life, only
    sending me cards that asked how I was doing and if I would write back. I never did. I kept the cards in a shoebox and stuffed it in the
    attic. My father was probably the only thing that kept me alive inside. He was deeply depressed when my mother left and would sit on
    the couch and not talk for hours on end. I would be there telling him, "No dad, you can't give up. She's not worth it." He would look up
    at me with sad eyes and say," She’s you mother, why do you hate her so?"
    "Because she left us like this."
    It was a simple answer and I followed it to the very core. I resented my mother, she was heartless to leave people who loved her for a
    life full of no children, no husbands, and no responsibility. I would lie awake at night, wondering what was wrong with her and coming up
    with no answers. I completely banished her from my life, so if she ever came and left again, I wouldn't be affected. I wasn't going to let
    her rip me up and leave me on the side of alonely road for death to come.

A/N: I don't know if this isn't long enough, but please take the time to read it! <3

IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

niiice:)

can't wait for more

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 am