REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
AshleyBrooke
nants
BetsyisMiley(;
sof,or something
caitlynn<3
Snookers
erika!
Steph<3
kel$ey
Rachh<3
IZZY
tibby
16 posters

playing her cards. [chapter 20]

tibby
    tibby

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 2 Empty playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by tibby Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

playing her cards.
    playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 2 Img-th11

Taylor lived in Los Angeles, California. Pete lived in Keizer, Oregon. Over her family's annual Oregon trip, Taylor's mom reconnected with Paula, her long lost friend from high school, and they hit it off, resulting in Taylor's mom, sister, brother, and her staying at their house for 3 days. At first, Pete was just a hookup for her. No big deal. But once they got to really know each other, they developed feelings for each other. But in the end, Taylor had to go back home and long distance like that just never works out. She thought she maybe loved him. He thought he maybe loved her.
    "Promise to be single the next time I see you." Taylor smiled at him, the night sky bright above them, his arms wrapped around her.
    "Of course." He smiled, pulling her closer.
    She pouted. "How do you know for sure?" She questioned.
    "Because I never have a girlfriend anyways." He kissed her nose and she smiled, snuggling deeper into his arms.
    A month later, he had a girlfriend. Of course. And according to facebook, she was "a great kisser;)," which pretty much made Taylor sick. And then, three days later, her parents lost everything in a bum insurance agency. They took all of their money and left, leaving the Black family with nothing but what they had. And so Paula told them to come up there. Help them get back on their feet again. So five days later, after dreaming about seeing Pete again, Taylor was going to see him. And live with him. And he had a girlfriend. Could this get any more complicated?

Last edited by tibby on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 14 times in total
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 2 Empty Re: playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by kel$ey Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I really love this and Joey<33
    IZZY
    IZZY

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 2 Empty Re: playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by IZZY Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 pm

me too <333333
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:54 am

:O two pages?!
    YAYYYY<3!
    i want to thank you sooo much for reading an commenting(:
    Snookers
    Snookers

Post by Snookers Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

lovelovelove<3
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

chapter ten.

I buckled myself into the passenger seat of the suburban and watched all of the other kids pile into the back.
    "Why does she get the front?" Mike complained.
    "Because she's the second oldest." Pete said, shutting his door loudly. Mike, John, and Kennedy's middle school was less than a mile around the corner so we dropped them off quickly, leaving Emma and Carson in the car.
    "Pete, can we play my music?" She asked.
    "Alright." He said, handing the iPod to me, telling me to turn to "Em's Playlist."
    "Thanks." She beamed.
    "Emms, how's my hair?" I asked. She reached forward and smoothed down a fly away, tucking it behind my ear. "Burnin' Up" by the Jonas Brothers pulsed through the car as she pat my head.
    "Thanks girl, I don't trust anyone more than you with my hair!" I smiled and turned to the front. I glanced in the mirror to see her positively glowing as Pete pulled into the elementary school parking lot where Emma and Carson jumped out, exciting to join their peers.
    "What happened to the rest of the team?" I wondered outloud, just noticing their disappearance from last night.
    "Jason Meyer took them all in his Navigator." Pete said and the music switched to a familiar tune.
    "Oh I love this song." I said, and started humming the beginning.
    "Did you forget that I was even alive?
    Did you forget everything we ever had?
    Did you forget, did you forget about me?
    Did you regret ever standing by my side?
    Did you forget we were feeling inside?
    Now I'm left to forget about us.
    " I sang softly and realized that this song was practically me. My life. Through the looking glass of myself and Pete. I glanced up at him, stunned by my realization and saw that he had drawn to that conclusion also. He pursed his lips and concentrated on the road, leaving me to stare blankly at him, the song in the background saying the words I had never shared. My cheeks grew unbearably hot and I rolled down the window, letting the wind lick my face playfully.
    "You're going to mess up all of Emma's hard work." Pete said gently, referring to my hair.
    I looked down at my clasped hands in my lap, heat seeping through my body. I was upset. He noticed my silence and sighed, putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing softly. I smiled at him slightly, and the heat started to ease out of my body. He could have made this moment incredibly awkward, but he didn’t thankfully.
    “Don’t forget.” I whispered with the end of the song, and he parked the car and stopped, staring at me. 
“Are you alright?” He asked me, studying my face.
    “Nerves.” I made up, nodding.
“You’ll make it.” He smiled and got out of the car and we walked our separate ways, leaving me to forget about us.

Last edited by tibby on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm

chapter eleven.

Joey beamed at me as I walked into history and I smiled, setting my bags down. “You okay?” He asked, sitting on the corner of my desk. 
I was still shaken about the car ride, but I obviously didn’t tell him that. “Final cuts are made today.” I scrunched up my face and he laughed, running his index finger over my nose to smooth the skin out. 
“You’re going to be fine.” He said quietly.

“Doesn’t help much.” I smiled.
    “How about this: I walk you to see the cuts?” He proposed and I pretended to think.
    “Sure.” I smiled after about a minute of letting him sweat.
    “And they’ll be posted after this class?” He asked.
    “Yeah, on the gym door. My next class is Kazally.” I said, which was the in a classroom a hallway over from the gym.
    “I’m in Sinclaire, so it works out.” He grinned.
    Finally, the bell rang. My stomach was in knots and I’m not sure if it was just the cuts. We walked quickly against the wind, and I wished that I had thought to wear a warmer outfit than a flimsy white v-neck tucked into jeans with a thick, woven brown belt. I bit my lip as we got closer to the gym and Joey smiled.
    “You’re going to make it!” He laughed at my face, which was scrunched up again.
    “You didn’t make the cuts!” I stuck my tongue out at him and his eyes widened playfully.
    “We’re here.” He said and my stomach smacked my throat.
    “Oh shit.” I whispered and I walked up slowly to white piece of paper taped to the wall. I nudged my way to the front and pressed my index finger to the list, and ran it down the names. I wasn’t on JV and my stomach plummeted, but I continued down onto Varsity anyways. And there my name was, in bold black letters, on the Varsity list. I screamed a little and jumped, the warning bell ringing telling us to get to class.
    “Varsity!” I squealed and jumped onto Joey, squeezing him into a tight hug. 

“I told you!” He said, pulling me closer to him.

“I can’t believe it!” I laughed, punching the air. “Whooo!” I yelled, exhilarated.
    “Well, this just calls for a celebration!” Joey smiled and I exhaled happily, falling into step with him towards the hallway over.

“Like what?” I asked, running my hand through my hair and positively beaming.
    “I’m gonna take you out tonight.” He said. “After the football game.” He added.
    I raised my eyebrows. “And what should I wear for this mystery celebration?” I asked.
    “Something like this.” Joey gestured to my outfit and smiled. 
“I can do that.” I nodded and bit my lip, to hide the grin that was spreading across my face.
    “Gotta go.” He winked, and dodged into a classroom.
    “I have to be home by 11!” I added and laughed, walking into Kazally on cloud 9 and sitting next to Shay dreamily.
    “Well!?” She almost exploded.
    “Varsity, bitch!” I high-fived her and hugged.
    “There has to be something else.” Shay raised her eyebrows at me and smiled.
    “Joey wants to take me out after the game tonight to celebrate.” I said, opening my book casually.
    “Shut up!” She said loudly and earned many looks from the students around us. “Shut up!” She whispered, smiling like a Cheshire.
    I smiled and rolled my eyes, my dimples more pronounced than ever.
 “Pete won’t be happy.” She winked.
    “Why not?” I asked.
    “He’s the protective type.” She added. I had forgotten that Shay didn’t know about mine and Pete’s fling. She thought he was big-brotherly to me. I wasn’t going to tell her otherwise, until I was on his arm and Jenna was firmly out of the picture. 

“I think I can handle myself on this one.” I smiled and sat back, already scheming of an outfit for tonight.

I was in the writing mood hahha(:
    Snookers
    Snookers

Post by Snookers Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 pm

im a devote follower for this one tibby (:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 pm

YAYYY(:
    you have no idea what that means<3!
    Snookers
    Snookers

Post by Snookers Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

(: you're a great writerrrr!
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:11 am

:O :O :O!
    thank you so muchhhh hahha honestly!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 am

I want a Joey so badly!
    I love this<33
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 am

hahah i know rightt!?
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 pm

I LOVE this!!!!
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm

ohmygosh, joey...

sigh:)
    nants
    nants

Post by nants Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Tibby, post more like right now.
    I'm effin living off of this story, its brilliant. <3
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Post more sooon=)

tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm

chapter twelve.

I cheered as number 36 ran down the line, completely unopposed.
    "FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE!" The crowd shouted as he jumped into the end zone, scoring the final touchdown of the game and essentially winning the game. The crowd roared enthusiastically and jumped up and down.
    "Ready to go?" Joey's said in my ear, in order so I could hear him. I smiled and nodded, and he grabbed my hand, leading me out of the crowd of people towards his car.
    "What is it with everyone already driving!" I pouted slightly as he unlocked the car and I slid into the passenger seat. A nervous bubbly feeling seeped through my stomach and I smiled slightly. I hadn't felt butterflies since, well, Pete. Joey pulled out swiftly, beating the traffic that was exiting the stadium, that had decided to revel in our victory a few minutes longer than we had. "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz came on and I started singing along, nodding my head.
    "So, where are you taking me?" I leaned my head back on the seat and lolled it around to look at him.
    "It's still a surprise!" He grinned and after 5 more minutes of debate, I gave up trying to weasel it out of him.
    "Almost there." He pulled into a mall parking lot and I looked at him.
    "You're taking me shopping?" I raised my eyebrows, smirking.
    "Not quite." He winked and got out of the car.
    We walked into the entrance and I racked my brain, trying to think of where he'd take me.
    "You better not be selling me for drugs!" I widened my eyes at him jokingly.
    "Not even drugs compare to you." He laughed and reached out to take my hand. He was so warm. What the heck? How could he be so much warmer when I'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven that we're BOTH supposed to be 98.6. He led me towards Clyde and Camp's, which I had never heard of before. At the door, he said that he was Camp's nephew, and they ushered him in, giving him two cards.
    "What is this place?" I said in awe, staring at all of the rides and flashing lights.
    "It's our little Dave and Busters." He smiled, pulling me through.
    "Joey, that's expensive." I said, looking at him.
    "Not when your uncle owns it." He smiled, flashing me the two cards. I gaped at him and he shrugged. "C'mon!" He said, pulling me forward.
    In half an hour we discovered that I owned at Skee Ball, Joey was beast at basketball, and that Joey only likes to crash during bumper cars. "Ooh! Let's Glow Golf!" Joey said and grabbed my hand again, pulling me towards the glow-stick splattered looking room.
    "I've never golfed before!" I laughed at him, he was so alive like a little kid.
    "Two clubs please." Joey told the attendant, who handed them to us with a bored look on his face.
    "We're lucky," Joey told me. "Since it's a friday night, hardly any kids are here. Normally this place is packed." He walked into the black and neon maze, grabbing a pink ball for me and a lime green one for himself.
    "Ladies first." He bowed.
    I chuckled and placed the ball at the starting line, and took a wild whack at it, sending the ball nowhere, but my club across the room.
    "Whoa whoa whoa!" Joey put his arms up and surrendered my club.
    "I told you I've never golfed before!" I blushed.
    "I'll teach you." He said, coming up from behind me and placing his arms around me, grasping my hands around the club. "Lean back a little bit." He whispered and touched my hip, to which I quickly obliged. "Pull back," He murmured, "and swing." We swung our hands and the ball ricocheted off of the track and landed in the hole, giving me a hole in one.
    "I did it!" I said excitedly, spinning around to hug him. He leaned in slowly and I stayed still, letting him come to me. At the very last second, I turned my face so he caught my cheek.
    "Haha." I smiled and scrunched my face up and ran away.
    "Oh no you didn't!" Joey laughed, chasing after me, catching me around the waist.
    "Nooo!" I giggled, squirming to get away.
    "I got you now!" He laughed, tightening his grip slightly. I wiggled around until I was facing him and I kissed him, freezing where I was. His arms tightened around my lower back and my hands rested on his neck. He broke the kiss and his forehead against mine. "I was supposed to kiss you first." He murmured, his eyes smiling.
    "I beat you to it." I smiled.
    "Yes." He kissed me again. "You did."
    "Mommy, why are there two clubs right here?" A little boy's voice asked and we broke apart, laughing.
    "Sorry, those are ours!" I jogged back and retrieved the clubs and balls and we walked through the rest of the golf course holding hands, done with the game. We left the clubs and balls with the attendant at the other end and left Clyde and Camp's, entering the freezing wind.
    "Oh my God." I shivered and Joey took off his jacket, wrapping it around me.
    We talked animatedly about school the entire way to my house, and he walked me up to the door. He gave me a single kiss goodnight and drove away, leaving me to walk inside with his jacket on my arms and him on my mind. Joey had just executed the most perfect first date I had ever had.
    "How was it?" Pete knocked on my door and walked into my room as I pulled Joey's jacket over my head to wear to bed.
    "Good." I smiled nonchalantly.
    "Hmm, maybe I don't want to know." Pete raised his eyebrows.
    "Goodnight." I got up and kissed his cheek, in too good of a mood to let him ruin my night. He flicked off the light and closed the door, leaving me to snuggle down with the smell of Clinique Happy for men.

tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:36 pm

aw thank you nants!
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Awwh love thiss!

Not gonnna lie I'm hoping she ends up with pete though!
    Haha(=
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 pm

love!!!! Post soon
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I still want a Joey for myself.
    I love this<3
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 pm

adoreadoreadore
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Team Joey.
    Pete can go suck it.
    AshleyBrooke
    AshleyBrooke

Post by AshleyBrooke Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Ahh I love this(:
    Tibby you're an amazing writer! (:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:06 am

fia. wrote:Team Joey.
    Pete can go suck it.

hahah.

team pete:P

so i guess ill suck it now?

just kiddding.
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

bahahhaa erika;)

aw thank you guys so much!
    it should be up tonight i think!(:
    nants
    nants

Post by nants Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 am

erik wrote:
    fia. wrote:Team Joey.
    Pete can go suck it.

hahah.

team pete:P

so i guess ill suck it now?

just kiddding.

ahh, sorry.

I don't put small things in my mouth d:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:50 am

chapter thirteen.

I rolled out of bed around 11:30 the next morning to see my dad sitting on the couch. "Daddy!" I yelled and ran to hug him. We sat and caught up about the week, mostly talking about soccer. I sat tucked up under his arm, pressed against him warm side. I smiled and leaned into him, inhaling his warm Dad scent.
    "Ready honey?" My mom walked into the room and my parents left, both kissing my forehead on the way out. The day passed by quickly, from hopping from one sporting event of the kids to the next. Pete had a scrimmage, Emma had a swim meet, John had a football game, Kennedy had soccer, and Carson had soccer also.
    "I'm going to a party at Jenna's tonight, are you coming?" Pete asked me.
    "Uh sure." I agreed.
    "Be ready in an hour." He nodded and walked away.
    In an incredibly uncharacteristic manner I was ready in half an hour. My hair was curled, my lashes skylong, and my face fresh. I wore jeans, boots, and a loose black tank top with a chain necklace. I walked out of my room where Paula saw me and asked me to stay with Mike until I left, because he was sick and she was running out to grab him some medicine.
    "Hey Mike." I said gently as I pushed the door open softly.
    "I just want to sleep." He complained. I sat down on the edge of his bed.
    "I know." I murmured and dragged my finger from between his eyebrows to the top of his nose. He closed his eyes to the feel of my touch and whispered, "Isn't this weird?"
    "No, I'm your sister now." I said quietly. "Family does this." I lay down next to him, dragging my fingertip over his nose again and again for what stretched on forever. His breathing slowed and I checked my phone. 7:30. I was supposed to be down with Pete 10 minutes ago. I got up slowly and shut the door behind me quietly and sank to the ground, resting my head on my knees on the stretch of hallway by his door. My body shook with silent sobs and tears tracked down my cheeks.
    "Taylor?" Pete's voice rang out. "Taylor!" He ran up the stairs and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.
    "Baby, baby what happened?" He shushed me, rocking me in his arms. I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head.
    "Shhh." He soothed, smoothing my hair down and hugging me close.
    "I miss my dad." I croaked out in a broken whisper.
    "Tay, you saw him this morning!" Pete said, rubbing my arms.
    "He's not here to tuck me in, to trace my nose until I fall asleep! I'm so tired of being strong." I cried, hiding my face in Pete's chest.
    "No one's asking you to be strong honey." He hummed, pulling me closer.
    "I have to be." I whispered, finding solace in Pete's arms. I had to be strong for Kennedy and Carson. For my mom. I had to be strong. I just had to be.
    He held me there for another 10 minutes, keeping me close. I knew I should tell him to go to Jenna's, to be a good boyfriend. But I couldn't. For the first time since I moved here, I came before her. And that wasn't just something that I could give up. Suddenly "Toot it and Boot it" went off and keeping one arm wrapped around me, Pete pulled out his phone.
    "Hello? Oh hey Jenna." He said.
    "Where are you baby?" She asked, music blaring behind her.
    "Uh," He risked a glance at me. "I'm not gonna make it tonight. Taylor's had a bad day." He tightened his arm around me.
    "So?" She asked, her voice tinny from the phone.
    "So what?" He retorted.
    "You're really not coming because of her." Jenna said.
    "Really Jenna?" Pete switched his phone to the other ear in attempt to keep me from hearing their conversation.
    "Really Pete. You didn't go out last night to make sure she got home safe and now you're not coming out again." Jenna stated.
    "How much have you had to drink?" Pete asked, his voice edgy.
    "I don't know, why?" She snapped.
    "Call me when you sober up." Pete hung up.
    "Maybe you should go." I said reluctantly.
    "No." He said firmly. "Drunk Jenna is Bitchy Jenna." Pete pulled me closer, ending the conversation. My head hurt and my eyes were tired. We stayed like that for as long as I could remember, and I woke up the next morning all wrapped in my blanket, in my bed, still in the clothes from last night.

erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 am

Awh pete!(=

Postt moree when u can<3
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm

awww<3

loveit!
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:17 pm

AWW!
    I still love Joey though.
    Haah.
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Awww i love them both!!! post soon (: if you can
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 pm

posttt Smile
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:38 pm

chapter fourteen.

I lay in my bed after taking a long hard Monday. I got beat around in soccer and felt bruises forming on my ribs. I took two tylenols, showered off all of the dirt and grime, ate a huge dinner, turned off all of the lights in my room, and lay flat on my back listening to Taylor Swift on loud. I let my mind drift and I was just about to fall asleep when my door opened. "Uhhhhhhh." I groaned, shielding my face.
    "Can I sleep with you?" Mike stood in my doorframe looking weak and hopeful.
    I nodded without thinking about it and he got onto my queen sized bed, tucking himself under the covers.
    "Really, Taylor Swift?" He whispered.
    "Really." I said, my eyes floating closed again.
    Five minutes later, Emma and Carson burst in.
    "You either come in here to sleep or you leave." I said, my eyes closed. So Emma crawled onto the bed, spooning in front of me, laying her head on my pillow.
    "Where is everybody?" I heard John's loud voice outside of my door. I groaned. All I wanted was a nice peaceful nap. Next thing I knew, he was laying bed with us too.
    Kennedy drifted in, and uncomfortable as she might have been, she lay down next John and Carson quietly.
    "Tay?" Pete knocked on my door and pushed it open and I sighed, opening my eyes and turning to look at him. He laughed a little at the sight that met him, 6 kids squeezed into a queen sized bed, and he lifted up the covers and got on the edge behind me.
    "Now that everyone's here," I said in a monotone, "can we please go to sleep?"
    I was beyond warm in my bed, and very comfortable. Pete wrapped his arms around my waist and I lay one hand on his clasped ones, drifting off into a warm slumber. I woke up in the middle of the night, and everyone was still cuddled together in my bed. I deducted that the parents just let us be and sleep all together. I rolled onto my back, breaking Pete's hold on my a little bit which woke him up. I scooted closer to him a little bit and he fixed his arms so that he was wrapped around me again. I lay my head on his arm and he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, the sound of rain pattering against my windows making the moment perfect.
    My alarm beeped loudly the next morning and we all got out of bed reluctantly, craving to crawl back into the warm cave. I skipped my shower and opted for a bun with a bow, jeans, and a PINK sweatshirt with my Uggs. I grabbed a muffin and went to go sit in Emma's room when she got ready. I braided her hair for her and tied two ribbons in it and she left, neither of us really talking. This morning was a quiet morning, everyone just trying to stay warm and wanting to go back to sleep. My mom handed me four dollars as I walked out of the door into the pouring rain with my purse and my zebra umbrella. Pete drove away into the rain, turning away from school.
    "Where are we going?" I asked.
    "Starbucks." He said, switching lanes and pulling into the parking lot.
    "I don't have enough money for lunch and this." I said.
    "I packed our lunches." He said, braving the rain and getting out of the car.
    I followed, running into the door that he held open for me. I ordered a zebra hot chocolate, which was hot chocolate mixed with white hot chocolate, and Pete ordered a carmel apple spice.
    "Kind of a fruity drink." I teased as we sat down to wait.
    "It reminds me of the holidays." He smiled and I leaned back, feeling the heater warm my cheeks.
    "Thanks for packing our lunches." I said after a few moments of silence.
    "Not a problem." He said and got up, grabbing the drinks and going back out into the rain to go to school.

i love this chapter:)
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm

i love it[:
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

Awh that chapter was so cute
    (=
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm

that was sooo adorable !
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

chapter fifteen.

I sat crossed legged in my chair in the crowded cafeteria, Joey's chair pulled up close to mine. Pete tossed me my lunch and I caught it, feeling its weight.
    "Why is it so heavy?" I asked, opening it up.
    "Chicken noodle soup." Pete grinned and opened his own. I gaped happily and opened the thermos and smelled the warm aroma waft up towards me. I ate it happily and felt the warm sensation settle in my stomach. The lunch bell rang and everyone shuffled off to their next classes, and I fell into step next to Cody on the way to biology.
    "Hey are you asking Shay to homecoming?" I asked.
    "Yeah." He smiled.
    "How!" I asked giddily.
    "I'm putting tons of balloons in her room and writing homecoming on all of them." Cody replied, sliding into the cool black desk next to me.
    "That's cute." I grinned and sat down.
    "So you and Joey huh?" He said, leaning back in his chair.
    "What makes you say that." I said.
    "The fact that you went on a date with him." Cody smiled.
    "And who told you that." I smiled slyly.
    "Who do you think?" Cody asked.
    "Joey." I said at the same time Cody said, "Pete."
    "Pete?" I asked.
    "The one and only." Cody raised his eyebrows.
    "Jenna got mad at him Saturday night." I replied.
    "After he put you in bed he went to the party to smooth things over. She was so wasted by that time, she practically ripped her shirt off for him." Cody rolled his eyes.
    "Classy." I said, pursing my lips.
    "He better treat you right." Cody cracked his knuckles in a joking menacing way.
    "Who, Pete?" I laughed.
    "Joey and Pete." He smiled.
    Mrs. Watkins walked in at that moment, ending our conversation, leaving me to think about how I had to protect my heart everywhere I went: day and night.

nants
    nants

Post by nants Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 am

LOVE.
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:46 am

Lovvvee this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 am