REVOLOUTINARY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
AshleyBrooke
nants
BetsyisMiley(;
sof,or something
caitlynn<3
Snookers
erika!
Steph<3
kel$ey
Rachh<3
IZZY
tibby
16 posters

playing her cards. [chapter 20]

tibby
    tibby

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 3 Empty playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by tibby Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

playing her cards.
    playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 3 Img-th11

Taylor lived in Los Angeles, California. Pete lived in Keizer, Oregon. Over her family's annual Oregon trip, Taylor's mom reconnected with Paula, her long lost friend from high school, and they hit it off, resulting in Taylor's mom, sister, brother, and her staying at their house for 3 days. At first, Pete was just a hookup for her. No big deal. But once they got to really know each other, they developed feelings for each other. But in the end, Taylor had to go back home and long distance like that just never works out. She thought she maybe loved him. He thought he maybe loved her.
    "Promise to be single the next time I see you." Taylor smiled at him, the night sky bright above them, his arms wrapped around her.
    "Of course." He smiled, pulling her closer.
    She pouted. "How do you know for sure?" She questioned.
    "Because I never have a girlfriend anyways." He kissed her nose and she smiled, snuggling deeper into his arms.
    A month later, he had a girlfriend. Of course. And according to facebook, she was "a great kisser;)," which pretty much made Taylor sick. And then, three days later, her parents lost everything in a bum insurance agency. They took all of their money and left, leaving the Black family with nothing but what they had. And so Paula told them to come up there. Help them get back on their feet again. So five days later, after dreaming about seeing Pete again, Taylor was going to see him. And live with him. And he had a girlfriend. Could this get any more complicated?

Last edited by tibby on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Snookers
    Snookers

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 3 Empty Re: playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by Snookers Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 pm

mee gusta<3
    IZZY
    IZZY

playing her cards. [chapter 20] - Page 3 Empty Re: playing her cards. [chapter 20]

Post by IZZY Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:03 pm

tibbyyyy I love this story SO FREAKIN MUCH
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 am

ah im sorry! these weeks have been so fuhreaking busy its ridickkk.
    homecoming saturdayy..
    sorry<33
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 am

chapter sixteen.

I walked out onto the field, my head held high feeling like I was on top of the world and that I could conquer anything. I was starting on varsity for our first practice game. It seems really early in the season to me, but hey I guess when it rains all the time, you play when you can. I had my hair tied up in a ribbon, my shinguards taped, my shorts short, and my jersey loose, my sports bra tight. In other words, the best feeling in the world. I scanned the crowd as we warmed up and saw the cheerleaders practicing, Pete, Cody, and Jenna sitting in the stands, and Joey standing on the side holding a gatorade with a ribbon around it, staring at me. I beamed and when Coach told us to go get water, I rushed off to hug him.
    "Goodluck." He kissed my cheek and I grinned, running to the middle of the field. We huddled in the middle of the field, our arms strung across everyones' backs. Piper, our captain, gave us a long strung pep talk, all of us pumping up.
    "Let's go ladies!" I yelled and we all clapped, running to our positions on the field. The whistle was blown and Piper tapped it to me, I passed it back and Madison drilled it. Piper and I ran at the ball, weaving between the green-clad players of the other team. One of the girls on the Mustangs kicked it out and I raced to grab the ball, throwing it high over the other girls' heads straight to Piper, who battled with another defender to win a corner kick.
    For the rest of the half, my asthma started to ache but I pushed through it. We were up 2-0, Piper and I scoring a goal each. Finally the whistle for half time blew and I jogged off the field for a rest and to recharge quickly. My asthma was still irritating me by the time I walked out on the field but I didn't want to take my inhaler just yet in case that it got worse, because that had happened before. The Mustangs wanted to get back, badly. So I had to run harder, sprint faster, kick farther. My throat felt like it was closing, my lungs on fire. Tears were brought to my eyes and I had to call for a time-out.
    "Pete!" I called for my inhaler, but he was no where in the crowd. I started gasping, my team circling around me.
    "Pete!" They all started calling, but no one came for me. Finally I had to go sit out because it wasn't easing up, and Brandy had to go in. I sat on the sidelines, my lungs exploding in pain, tears streaming down my face slightly. My entire body was shaking and my throat felt like it was the diameter of an inch. The final whistle was blown and my team walked off of the field, winners. We went through the high-fives and finally my asthma started to let up. Where the hell was Pete? He promised he'd be there. Joey tried to walk up to me but I had to walk away, I'd text and apologize later. I was physically and emotionally all over the map right now.
    "Tay!" Someone shouted and I saw Cody, and suddenly his arms were around me, and I was sobbing into his chest. This is just fabulous! The new girl who will be known as the crier. That is such a great reputation! That thought made me cry harder. He lead me over to my stuff and I grabbed my bags, still crying, but holding my head high. 'Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine,' in the words of Taylor Swift and I shined. I shined. I climbed into the backseat of Cody's car, his mom throwing him a questioning look and he quietly just asked her to drive me home. I looked out the window, the pain finally leaving completely, but the tears were like a dam let loose. There was no stopping them for a while. Within a matter of minutes, I was home. I managed to choke out a "thank you" before plodding up the steps to the house and letting myself in.
    "Taylor, honey what's wrong?" Paula ran towards me and put her arms around me.
    "Why don't you ask your son." I said quietly.
    "Where is he?" She said with an edge in her tone.
    "I've been wondering the same thing." I said, extracting myself from her gasp and I saw her looking out the window, seeing the back of Cody's car.
    "What happened?" Paula asked, studying me in concern. I must have looked like hell.
    Just thinking about it brought a fresh new wave of tears. I couldn't even speak.
    "Just go shower honey." She touched my arm and I nodded, gliding away from her.
    I looked in my mirror, mascara tracked down my face, mud on my cheek, my hair messed up, and my cheeks puffy. I turned away, the reflection just upseting me more. I took a long, hot shower trying to wash away everything, but I just couldn't. I got out and climbed into Juicy sweats and a tank top, throwing my hair on top of my head. I walked out of my room and Pete was standing there. I brushed passed him.
    "Taylor." He called.
    "NO!" I whirled on him. "No! Don't you even talk to me Pete!" I yelled.
    He stood there, his mouth open.
    "Pete, why the hell is she so mad at you?" Ben snapped. "And why did Cody have to take her home?"
    "Shit, I don't know." Pete said in shock, hardly registering that he had just cursed in front of the entire family.
    "Maybe the fact that you promised you would be there with my inhaler? Maybe that I had one of the worst asthma attacks I have ever had and you weren't there!" I screeched. "You were off with Jenna." I added on in anger, and even though it was a wild guess, I knew that it was true the moment I said it. "You were off with Jenna." I whispered again.
    His face was blank and the entire family stood there, motionless, shocked at my explosion.
    I laughed. I must be insane.
    "Taylor, I didn't-" Pete started.
    "Didn't what, exactly?" I cut him off. "Didn't know that family comes first? Didn't know that I'd actually need my inhaler? Didn't think that you'd get caught?" I said.
    Pete's face fell. I turned on my heel, walked into my bedroom and slammed the door before he saw even more tears.
    "What were you doing with Jenna, Pete?" Paula yelled. He was getting in so much trouble. And it gave me no satisfaction. I lay in my bed and I cried and cried, feeling so alone. Finally my alarm went off the next morning. I got up, put on a comfortable flannel, Jeggings, and Uggs. My hair was still in a wet knot on my head, and I combed it out, letting it dry wavy. I put on no makeup and ate my breakfast slowly, dreading the car ride to school. When I could do no more dawdling, I climbed into the passenger seat.
    "Taylor." Pete started.
    "Don't talk to me." I said immediately.
    "I'm sorry." He murmured and the rest of the ride was in silence.
    Incredibly painful silence.

tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 am

thought you guys deserved a pretty long chapp(:
    Snookers
    Snookers

Post by Snookers Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:28 am

lovelovelove<3
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:28 pm

omg loooooooove:)
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Oh damnn, I love this<33
    Rachh<3
    Rachh<3

Post by Rachh<3 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

LOVE [:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 pm

chapter seventeen.

I walked into history, my head held high.
    "Taylor, how's your asthma?" Someone asked me in concern.
    "I'm fine now, thanks." I said, setting my purse down and sliding into my seat.
    "Good. I'm glad you're okay. I've never seen an asthma attack before." The girl said and I saw it was Kira.
    "Thanks Kira." I smiled.
    Joey walked in, saw me, and went to set his backpack down. I got up and followed him to the back. I hugged him and whispered into his chest, "I am so sorry about yesterday."
    "Don't be." He said, kissing the top of my head.
    I smiled and walked back to my seat, and opened my purse to grab my notes. Sitting on top of everything was my inhaler with Sharpie scribbled on it, sorry. it won't happen again. My eyes pricked and felt tired just looking at the inhaler, the fact that Pete had taken the time and thought to give it back. I squeezed the red inhaler and shut my eyes tight. Damn right it won't happen again.
    At lunch, I didn't sit with them. Joey followed me and sat at a table with Piper and the rest of her senior friends, who eagerly joined me. Pete caught my eye and looked at me in a pleading way but I just shook my head and glared at my applesauce. The bell rang and I shuffled off to biology, glad to be with Cody. My true family.
    "Hey." We fell into step again and he glanced at me.
    "I heard it was a landmine at home last night." Cody said, sidestepping around someone into the halls.
    "Pete ran through it and I blew up." I said, going along with his metaphor.
    Cody smiled slightly. "I heard."
    I nodded and we were silent for a little bit. "Thank you so much. It's nice to have someone actually looking out for me, you know? I feel like I have to watch my back everywhere I go. It's so hard." I said quietly as we sat in our seats.
    "I'm always here for you." Cody rubbed my shoulder and looked down at his notes.
    "He was with Jenna." I said, staring at the board.
    "He was making it up to her for going late to her party." Cody said.
    The thought sickened me. I wanted to say something, but there were no words. She was more important again.
    "Cool." I whispered, staring at my notes and feeling Jenna's stare on the back of my neck.
    "Way to ruin my time with Pete." She whispered snidely towards the end of class.
    I whipped around. "Are you kidding me?"
    "I don't joke about that kind of thing." She raised her eyebrows.
    "Jenna, he made me a promise. I had an asthma attack. If you don't know what that does, go look it up." I snapped.
    "I bet you'd just love to have him back, wouldn't you?" She growled.
    "Oh for sure. That's why I'm with Joey. That's why Pete and I slept in the same bed two nights ago. That's definitely why he picked me over your party." I seethed.
    She gaped. She look flustered and her face turned bright red. Cody just sat there, eyes wide at me.
    "I win, bitch." I got up, grabbed my books and walked out of the classroom as the bell rang, leaving a pissed off Jenna sitting in her seat wordlessly.

its short but whatevahh(:
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Hahha I love the last part(:
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 am

Hahaha thanks((:
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 am

LOVE.
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

likelikelikedylikelike:D
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:48 am

hahah for those joey lovers, these chapters were for you (:
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm

I win, bitch.

love.
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I don't like jenna.
    Haha

Post moree sooon(=
    allie
    allie

Post by allie Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 pm

I LOVE THIS
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 pm

chapter in the makinggg
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:11 pm

chapter eighteen.

I got into the car, the silent treatment back in effect. Pete drove away silently, but not towards home. I wanted to ask where we were going but that would require speaking.
    He glanced at me and asked, "You really don't want to talk to me so badly that you won't ask where we're going?"
    No, Pete, I really fucking don't. When he realized that I wasn't going to even acknowledge his question he turned back to the road with a sigh. After a couple of minutes he pulled into an empty parking lot to a field and no one was around.
    "Taylor, I'm sorry about everything. Honest." He said, turning in his seat. So this is why he drove here. No one to judge. No one to overhear. No one to add in their damn input.
    "You know what Pete?" I said raising my eyes to look at him. "You have no idea of the big picture."
    He looked surprised, clearly he didn't expect what I said. "What?" He blurted.
    "Did you tell Jenna to talk to me? Or is she just that bitchy on her own?" I snapped.
    "Woah wait, Jenna talked to you?" Pete asked.
    "I'm sorry my asthma attack ruined your lovefest with your girlfriend." I said sarcastically.
    "It didn't, what are you talking about?" He asked.
    "Don't even act as if you don't know!" I hissed. "Sending Jenna to make me feel like shit, telling me how much I'd just fucking love to have you back and I don't need to fucking hear it!" My voice rose an octave.
    "What the hell are you talking about!" Pete said and I truly could tell he was being honest. He had no fucking clue what a skanky bitch he was dating. I relayed what she said, still pissed.
    "What the hell." He whispered.
    "Yeah. I swear if I wasn't with Joey I'd hook up with you just to piss her off." I said, not thinking about my words in the slightest. Pete stayed quiet. I glanced at him and hurt was written all over his face; he was like an open book.
    My heart stopped, "What?" I asked softly. The split second that I saw his face I knew I had said something very, very wrong.
    "You would really do that to me?" He asked.
    "What?" I repeated.
    "You would get with me out of spite, when you know?" He asked. His voice shook.
    My breathing was irregular. "Know what, Pete." I said, exhaling.
    "How can you say that with a straight face?" Pete asked.
    "What are you talking about Pete? Cause if you mean I know that you care about me, I don't." I said. The emotional level in the car definitely raised like 2 bars in the last minute and a half.
    "Are you kidding me Taylor? Of course I care. You're such a bitch, you know that?" He said.
    "What the hell Pete! You can tell me that you care about me and call me a bitch in the same breath?" I snapped.
    "You know I care about you Taylor." He said.
    As if he thought I was lying to him.
    "Really Pete? Because you haven't shown it to me." I said heavily.
    "How the hell not?" He asked exasperatedly.
    "Because youre with Jenna, not me." I said. My eyes felt tired again, which meant I was probably going to cry, which I really didn't want to do.
    "I don't love her." He whispered after looking at me for a long moment.
    "Then why are you with her!" I shouted, I was starting to get hysterical.
    "I didn't want you to think that I was waiting for you." He spit at me.
    A tear wobbled on my water line and I looked at the roof of the car, willing it to go back to it's damn duct.
    "But I waited for you." I said, my voice scratchy.
    "For like four days, then you were with Joey." Pete said rudely.
    "I'm not your bitch, okay Pete? Get that through your thick skull! I'm not going to wait for something that might not happen!" I said loudly, upset.
    And then it happened. He grabbed me and kissed me. He unbuckled me and pulled me across so that I was sitting on top of him, still kissing. My cheeks were wet and I thought I was crying, and I realized we both were. It was everything I missed, but in all the wrong circumstances. My breath caught in my throat and I let the tears fall through my lashes. His arms tightened around me and I obliged, shifting my weight so I was closer to him. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on his.
    "What was that?" I whispered, just looking into his eyes.
    "Way overdue." He kissed me again, but I broke it oncemore.
    "What about Jenna?" I asked.
    "It was always you." He ran his fingers up and down my arm. My stomach did backflips.
    "What about Joey?" Pete asked hopefully.
    My stomach dropped. Joey was a great guy and everything, but Pete was my eveything. "Its you." I whispered.
    He kissed me again, deeply. "I missed you babe." He whispered on my lips. I kissed him softly, replying without words.
    "How about we don't tell like anyone about us?I mean, obviously Cody and Shay, but let's be a secret." I smiled, my lips grazing his ear.
    "Of course." He kissed my cheek and I crawled back into my seat and we drove home holding hands, letting go when we got inside, and heading into our separate rooms like we have been this whole time, but this time we were each happier since the day I moved in, not wanting to think of the relationships we were going to have to end in order to start our own.

kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

lovelovelove
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 am

ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 am

YEAH FINALLY!
    Love this chapter!!!
    Haha

=D
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHmazing<3333
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 am

chapter nineteen.

I pulled Joey aside the next day in the parking lot, after school let out.
    "I don't like the look on your face..." He trailed off. His grip on my hand loosened.
    "You're not going to like what I'm going to say either." I said, pursing my lips. I felt really bad.
    "You're stopping us before we begin." He said, his eyes searching mine.
    "I'm really sorry Joey." I blinked, squeezing my eyes shut.
    "I understand." He kissed my forehead and left, leaving me in the parking lot alone. He had been so great to me. I genuinely felt bad.
    I composed myself and walked towards the flag pole where Shay was waiting for me. It was Friday after school and tonight we were going to have a party at her house. She smiled at me and propped her elbow, and I looped my arm through hers graciously. We crawled into her mom's car and sped towards her house, to have a girl afternoon before the festivities began. And Shay, knowing everything now, wanted to make sure that tonight went absolutely flawlessly.

really really realllly short but the party one will be long(:
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 am

poor joey<3

can't wait for next chapterrr!
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 am

Nicee

Can't wait for more
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I have a feeling shit's about to go down.
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 pm

chapter twenty.

Shay and I sat on her bedroom floor, staring into the mirror. I was putting on my mascara, making my eyelashes reach for my eyebrows and she was curling her hair.
    "Shay can I ask you something?" I asked, licking my finger and cleaning up a smudge near my crease.
    "Yeah whaddup?" She asked, sucking the thumb that she had just burnt.
    "Do you drink?" I asked quickly. She laughed.
    "I knew you partied like I did." She smiled.
    I sighed in relief. That could have gone very badly if she didn't. "We'll hit the bottle before everyone gets here." She winked and tousled her hair, making the dirty blonde hairs look natural.
    "Alright cool." I smiled.
    I swiped some blush on my cheek and stood up, pushing my hair up with my fingers. "Let's take a picture." Shay held her Coolpix up in the mirror and we bent over, hands on our knees and smiled. My bright blonde hair hung pin straight down, down to the bottom of my rib cage, tousled and teased slightly, my blue eyes big and bright, and my lips pink. Shay's shoulder length bob was curled and flipped, her hazel eyes shining, and her lips red. She snapped about 5 pictures and the doorbell rang.
    "Just a moment!" Shay yelled and dashed over to her nightstand. "Toss me your water." She ordered and I tossed it to her swiftly. She pulled another waterbottle out of her drawer and I knew immediately that Shay and I were going to be great friends. She took four long swigs and followed it with water, throwing me both. I took a few long pulls, and hid the bottle back in her drawer. The doorbell chimed again and Shay and I hurried into the foyer, opening it to see Pete and Cody standing there.
    "Hiiii." Shay squealed as Cody picked her up and twirled her around. Pete stooped down and kissed me and my black v-neck rode up a bit showing an inch of skin above my hips.
    "You taste different." He mumbled against my lips.
    "Different toothpaste." I murmured and tightened my arms around his neck and he lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his torso.
    "Let's go dance." I grabbed his hand and followed Shay and Cody out into her backyard. People were coming in steadily now, and her music was thumping.
    I haven't actually danced and partied since California. "We No Speak Americano" came on and Shay and I looked at each other and grinned. We had made up a little dance to this one day after school and we started shaking our hips, stepping in a sort of tango and then shuffling, shaking what our mamas gave us. People cheered a little and I saw Cody go up behind Shay and suddenly I felt hands on my hips. I glanced up and saw it was Pete and we began to grind in sync with Shay and Cody. I turned around in the middle of the song and started to tango with him, my hands on the back of his neck and his hands on the bare stretch of skin on my back where my shirt had ridden up.
    "Kiss me." He whispered.
    "No, we're a secret." I said in his ear and Pete's arms tightened around me, holding me tightly to his chest.
    "Pete." I said quietly and he sighed and let his arms slacken.
    Shay and I weaved through the sweating, gyrating crowd and went inside to get away from everything. Pete and Cody followed through the door and shut it, making the music dim in the background.
    Shay tripped and I caught her and we hit a wall and we both started laughing and it got funnier and funnier. I couldn't stop giggling and neither could Shay. Cody and Pete stood above us, just staring down at us. Shay and I caught each other's eye and we started laughing even harder, a tangled shaking mess on the floor.
    "How much have you had to drink?" Cody asked us.
    "Not that much." I giggled.
    "Shit, you were drinking?" Pete asked.
    "Don't worry it was just a little." Shay stifled a laugh.
    The sound her throat made when she suppressed the laugh made me laugh even harder.
    "Don't be mad Peter, it was 3 shots. I'm not a lightweight I have this much fun naturally." I emphasized the last word.
    "Don't call me Peter." Pete said, his voice kind of edgy.
    "Help me up babe." I said, reaching up to grab his hands. He sighed unhappily and helped me to my feet. I lead him to the kitchen, where no one would see us, and I pulled him into a tight hug.
    "It was only a little." I whispered into his ear.
    "A little leads to a lot." He said, his arms draped casually over my backside.
    "I know how to be responsible." I whispered.
    "Promise?" He asked.
    "I promise, Peter." I said.
    "Don't call me Peter." He repeated, his thumb brushing against my skin.
    "But Peter is so sexy." I winked.
    "Maybe just for now." He said and I kissed him.
    I broke apart from him before anyone saw me and sauntered back out into the party, dancing with Shay and Piper and just about everyone else besides Pete, showing everyone that I was seemingly single. And that's when I turned around and saw Jenna, arms wrapped around Pete, kissing him in a heated embrace. I stood in the middle of the dance floor, completely still, everyone dancing around me. Because that is when my entire world fell down around me.

BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 pm

oh Nooooo ): Poor Taylor !
    IZZY
    IZZY

Post by IZZY Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am

awwwww

love the new chapterrr
    sof,or something
    sof,or something

Post by sof,or something Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 am

and shit went down.

oh damn.
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 am

wtf wtf wtf!!!! im all like awww, then that bizznatch Jenna.
    question for tibby: do you have asthma 'cause you just seem to write all
    of this like you are taylor and i was just wonering.

Note: i was reading it, then i stopped, then i read the whole thing just now. so yea. Smile
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

Haha awwwh peter =P

Lol
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 am

haha yes caitlin, i have asthma!

shit went down. just for you.
    erika!
    erika!

Post by erika! Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 am

Haha is this story based on you?
    Jw lol
    caitlynn<3
    caitlynn<3

Post by caitlynn<3 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 pm

tibby wrote:haha yes caitlin, i have asthma!

shit went down. just for you.

then were soul sistas cause i have asthma too, i kinda thought you had it cause you
    described it perfectly
    tibby
    tibby

Post by tibby Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 pm

hahaah yeah, it was easy to describe it xP

and erika, not reaallyyy hahaha promise. i met this guy over summerr and we really liked each other, and then i went back to where i live and thats like 400 miles away. if you wanna know more about him i guess go read "dark blue" in the oneshots. but i just randomly made this up hahha x)
    kel$ey
    kel$ey

Post by kel$ey Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Ohh shitt, I love it.
    BetsyisMiley(;

Post by BetsyisMiley(; Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 am

LOVEE!!! update when possibbleeeeee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:47 am